剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表
I think you've made him feel that way his entire life.
这是什么?朋友的公♥寓♥?
What is this? It's a friend's apartment?
是我的烧酒老顾客
An old soju client of mine.
他出国了 所以不会介意我们的到来
He's out of the country, so he won't mind we're here.
他把门锁密♥码♥告诉你了?
So he just gave you the combination?
差不多吧
Something like that.
进来吧 把门关上
Come in, close the doors.
那么...你现在想做什么?
So... what do you want to do now?
烹饪课
Cooking lessons.
想要弥补你错过的课题作业吗?
You trying to make up for all those school projects you skipped out on?
没错 稍后还会有小测验
Exactly, and there will be a quiz later.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得朱诺会伤害奥利弗吗?
You think Juno would hurt Oliver?
不知道
I don't know.
她从不给自己划定不愿逾越的底线
She's never come up on a line she wasn't willing to cross.
说实话 这正是我钦佩她的地方
Honestly, that's what I admire about her.
也是她一路闯过来的凭仗
It's how she got herself this far.
要知道 她一开始不是这样的
She wasn't always like that, you know.
不知从何时起 她开始渐渐摒弃了自己的人性
At some point, she started giving up on her humanity.
一旦走上这条路...
Once you start down that path...
就很难回头
It's hard to go back.
所以我才回来找你
That's why I came back for you.
你不能一直过这种生活 丽贝卡
You can't keep living this life, Rebecca.
它会慢慢击垮你 直到某个时刻
It starts to break you, and at some point
你开始迷失自我
you start to lose yourself.
就像朱诺一样
Like Juno.
就像你一样?
Like you?
是啊
Yeah.
我一度迷失了自我
For a time.
你是怎么重塑自我的?
How did you fix yourself?
通过不再过那种生活
I stopped living that life.
不再逃避难以承受的感受
I stopped pushing away the things that were hard to feel,
也不再视家人为软肋
and I stopped thinking about my family as a vulnerability.
听着
Look,
我不知道我们今后会怎样
I don't know what's going to happen to us.
也不知道这样行不行得通
I don't know if this is gonna work.
但我能确定的是...
But I do know...
我们必须试一下
...that we have to try.
喂 一切都还好吗?
Hey. Is everything okay?
是的 我们在这里都很安全
Yes. We're all safe here.
太好了
Good.
我手头有事情在忙
I'm in the middle of something.
可以晚点再打给你吗?
Can I call you back?
敏希正准备睡觉 你跟她道声晚安吧
Minhee's going to bed. Just tell her good night.
好的
Oh okay.
敏希 是爸爸
Minhee, it's Daddy.
爸爸!
Daddy!
我们小公主!
Our little princess!
你和外公外婆一起玩得开心吗?
Are you having fun with Harabeoji and Halmeoni?
还行吧
It's okay.
我看了好多电视节目
I'm watching so much TV.
但我还是想回家
But I want to go back to my house.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me, too.
爸爸 你在哪里?
Where are you, Appa?
什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
快了 但我很想你
Soon. But I miss you.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
时间不早了 你该睡了
Hey, but it's late. It's time for bed.
能让妈妈再接一下电♥话♥吗?
Can you put Omma back on the phone?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我爱你
I love you.
她昨晚一夜没睡
She didn't sleep last night.
一直往我的房♥间跑
She kept coming into my room,
连续五六次之后
and after five or six times
我就干脆让她留下来了
I just let her stay with me.
你和丽贝卡怎么样?
How are you and Rebecca?
她夜里睡得安稳吗?
Is she sleeping through the night?
我们挺好的
We're okay.
计划已在进行中
Things are in motion.
一切顺利的话
If everything goes according to plan,
我们应该就能跟你们会合
we should be able to join up with you
过几天的
in a couple of days.
生活哪有完全按计划来的?
And when does life go according to plan?
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
你真正的家人怎么样了?
How's your real family?
你也是我真正的家人
You're my real family, too.
看来好玩的事情 都让你一个人玩完了...
Hey, looks like you finished the fun stuff...
也不等等我
...without me.
妈妈
Oh.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我不能来看看我儿子吗?
I'm not allowed to come visit my son?
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
这是公♥司♥的公♥寓♥
It's a company apartment.
你要喝点什么吗?茶
Do you want anything? I've got, uh, tea
还是咖啡?
or coffee.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
那是什么?
What's that?
一份礼物
It's a present.
你不打开看看吗?
Aren't you gonna open it?
Oh, wow.
感受一下它有多轻盈
Feel how light it is.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
就当是你在韩国这段时间的纪念吧
Think of it as a souvenir of your time here in Korea.
你说得好像我要离开韩国似的
You make it sound like I'm leaving.
是的 你今晚就要回国
You are. You're going home tonight.
什么?
What?
石蚕乃至这里的一切都不适合你
Caddis and all of this, it isn't the right place for you now.
为什么?直到一周前 我在石蚕还待得好好的
Why? I-I was just fine at Caddis until a week ago.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我为你受了那么多的罪
I've been through hell for you.
你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing this for you,
好让你轻松些
to make it easier.
我和你父亲谈过了
I spoke to your father,
我们都觉得
and we both think it's a good idea
你去他那儿工作是个不错的选择
if you go and work for him for a while.
在该死的银行上班吗?
What, work at the fucking bank?
他一直想让你继承他的衣钵
He's always wanted to bring you into his business,
我以前太傲慢了 没意识到这是个好主意
and I-I was just too proud to see it was a good idea.
我不会去我爸手下做事的
I'm not gonna go work for my dad.
你可以不用一直做下去
It doesn't have to be permanent,
这只是权宜之计
it's just the best thing for you now.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
毫无疑问 这一切都是为了我
Of course, this is all for me.
而不是为了摆脱 我这个成事不足 败事有余的儿子
This isn't just you getting rid of your fuckup of a son.
我不会回伦敦的
I'm not flying to London.
你非回不可
Yes, you are.
朱诺 求你了
Juno, please.
你没听懂我的意思
You don't understand what I'm saying.
你若继续留在这里
If you stay here,
我无法保证你的安全
I can't guarantee your safety.
你先收拾些随身行李
So pack what you can,
剩下的我明天再给你寄过去
and I'll ship the rest of your things tomorrow.
我给你订了十点的航♥班♥
Your flight leaves at 10:00.
去你的
Fuck that.
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away.
奥利弗刚离开朱诺
Oliver just left Juno.
看起来吓坏了 他的状态正中我们下怀
He looks scared. We have him where we need him.
安保人员正紧跟在他身后
Security detail's right behind him.
剧集 | 蝴蝶风暴(2025) | 导航列表