剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
She said a friend.
她没告诉我那人叫什么
She didn't tell me his name.
她说那人不是毒贩 但知道怎么搞到货
She said he didn't deal, but he knew where to get stuff.
她弟弟和这件事有关吗
Did her brother have anything to do with it?
这件事 和他的死毫无关系
It's... it's nothing to do with that.
-我会被抓起来吗 -我们得走法律程序
- Do I get arrested? - We will have to process the offence.
能低调处理吗
Is there any way we can keep this quiet?
不然我可能会丢了营业执照
I could lose my license.
找个时间来警♥察♥局做个正式的陈述
Fix a time to come down the station, make a formal statement.
虽然是可♥卡♥因♥ 但肯定是仅此一次
Cocaine though. It must be a one-off.
他们不是那样的家庭 克洛伊不是那种女孩
They're not that type of family. Chloe's not that type of girl.
-就没有人干那种事吗 -没有 我住在这
- Nobody ever is. - No, I live here.
这里没有那种问题
We don't have these problems.
最多就是每个月有几起
A couple of arrests for possession
因非法持有房♥产被捕的事 仅此而已
every month on the estate, but no more than that.
就只有你自己的份吗
Are you just making one for yourself?
艾莉 找你的
Ellie, you might want to take this one.
-你干什么呢 -换电♥话♥线
- What are you doing? - Phone line.
别乱看
I hope so.
-一定要清理桌面 弗兰克 -是
- Clean desk policy, Frank. - Yes, ma'am.
米勒 邮递员找到了 跟我来
Miller. Postman. Come on.
没错 是我的投递路线 刚好过荆棘崖
Yeah, that's my round, up past Briar Cliff.
上个月你也是这条投递路线吗
And did you work the route last month?
我负责那片地方包裹信件的投递
I think I've done every delivery out there
已经有八♥九♥周了
for the past eight or nine weeks, I'd say.
你见过丹尼·拉蒂默吗
Did you ever see Danny Latimer?
见过 总能见到他
Yeah, all the time.
他曾给那片的几户人家送过报纸
He used to deliver papers up there to a couple of houses,
包括那间小屋 得知他的不幸我就在想
including the hut. When I heard, I thought:
我前几天还见过他的
I've only seen him a couple of days previous.
你跟他说过话吗
And did you ever talk to him?
我特指六月的最后一周
I'm thinking particularly the last week in June.
可能跟他招了招手 说了句你好
I might've waved and maybe said hello.
我跟他不太熟 没怎么说过话
I didn't really know him to talk to.
就一句你好
That's it? Just hello?
不然我还能说什么
What else would I say?
-你从没跟他聊过天吗 -没有
- You didn't ever have a conversation with him? - No.
没有吵过架吗
Or an argument?
跟一个报童有什么好吵的
What am I gonna be arguing with a paper lad about?
周四晚上你在哪里
Where were you Thursday night?
周四 我和一群哥们在一起
Thursday, I'd have been with the boys.
我们喝多了 一共有六个人
We got hammered. Six of us, there was.
凌晨四点才散
Finished at four.
我妻子七点叫我起床 出门后感觉很冷
My missus woke me up at seven, I was out cold.
我们需要跟你一起喝酒的人的名单
We're gonna need the names of all those you were with.
你不会以为他的死跟我有关吧
But I mean you don't think I had anything to do with it?
我们只是排除嫌疑 不用担心
It's just to rule things out. Nothing to worry about.
好的 谢谢你 凯文 再见
All right, thanks Kevin. Bye.
你不该那么说
Don't say that.
-不该说什么 -"别担心"
- Don't say what? - No need to worry.
为什么不行
Why not?
别急着打消他们的疑虑 先听他们说
Don't reassure people. Let them talk.
能不能冒昧说一句
Can I just say:
你不能突然冒出来 还试图教我做事
you can't just rock up here and try to mould me.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing,
也知道怎么跟人打交道
and I know how to handle people.
你那套多虑的废话还是说给自己听吧
And you can keep your broody bullshit shtick to yourself.
有没有人 想喝茶
Can I make anyone a... cup of tea?
薯片怎么没了 为什么没有薯片了
Where's the crisps? Why's there no crisps?
-你又不喜欢薯片 -我想吃
- You don't want crisps. - I do.
-你要去哪 -你觉得呢 去外面
- Where are you going? - Where do you think? Out.
你得让皮特同意
You should clear it with Pete.
-我要去商店 就这样 -我去买♥♥吧
- I'm going to the shop, that's all. - Let me go for you.
-我想亲自去 -给我列个购物单
- I want to go myself. - Give me a list.
妈 别再逼我了
Mum, stop smothering me!
对不起
Sorry.
我只是想帮你
I want to help you.
你帮不了
You can't.
我们都感到很遗憾
We're all so sorry.
贝丝 贝丝
Beth. Beth?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你跟家人说了吗
Have you told anyone?
我也是两周前才知道的
I only found out about two weeks ago.
你不想告诉马克吗
You don't want to tell Mark?
-这事很复杂 -当然
- It's complicated. - Of course.
你想跟谁聊聊吗 比如 你妈妈
Do you have anyone that you can talk to? Your mum, maybe?
不 现在不想 你也别告诉她
No. Not now. And don't you go telling her either.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你能别再问这种破问题了吗
Can you stop asking me bloody questions?
抱歉 我总是这样
Sorry. I do that. Apparently.
我不打扰你了
I'll... leave you alone.
你想找人聊天的话 可以来找我
You can come and see me. If you need to talk.
我不知道自己信不信上帝
I don't know if I believe in God.
又不是必须要信上帝
It's not compulsory.
自从听到事情后我就一直在为你祈祷
I've been praying for you ever since I heard.
也为丹尼祈祷
For Danny, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定你♥爸♥妈不知道你来这儿了吗
You sure your mum and dad don't know you're here?
他们在看电视
They're watching telly.
我们可以去山上 喝点东西
We could go to the hills. Have a drink.
-警♥察♥发现了可♥卡♥因♥ -什么
- The police found the coke. - What?
他们去家里搜查丹尼的东西
They were searching the house for stuff about Danny.
-你跟他们说什么了 -什么也没说
- What did you tell them? - Nothing.
那他们觉得你是从哪弄来的
Well, where did they think you got it from?
我没说
I didn't say.
-他们没再问 别担心 -别担心
- They didn't push it. Stop worrying. - Stop worrying?!
他们现在没问
Just cos they didn't ask today
并不意味着他们把这事忘了
doesn't mean they'll just forget about it.
克洛伊 我不能把警♥察♥招来
Chlo, I can't have the police round,
我叔叔会杀了我的 你知道的
my uncle'd kill me, you know that.
我知道 就你会有事 是吗
I know. Let's make this all about you!
滚吧 迪恩
Piss off, Dean!
-对不起 -走吧 我想一个人待会
- I'm sorry. - No. Go on, I want to be on my own.
-别这样 -我认真的 快走
- Don't be like that. - I'm serious. Go!
难道你想让我告诉我爸妈
Or d'you want me to tell my mum and dad?
打扰一下 你有打火机吗
Excuse me, have you got a light?
-你是克洛伊吗 -怎么了
- Are you Chloe? - Why?
对你弟弟的事我深表遗憾
I'm really sorry what happened to your brother.
我想这东西对他很重要吧
I'm guessing this meant a lot to him.
你拿它做什么
What're you doing with that?
你不能把它就那么放在那
You can't leave it down there.
它会被登上报纸 你就再也见不到它了
It'll end up in the papers, and you won't see it again.
你怎么知道这么多
How do you know so much?
我是《每日先驱报》的
I work for the Daily Herald.
我不会接受采访的
I'm not talking to the papers.
我知道 你这么做是对的
I know, and you're right not to.
我只是想把它交给你
I just wanted to bring that,
以免被别人弄坏了
just to save it from being nicked.
如果那是我弟弟的
If it was my brother,
我可不想让别人得到它
I wouldn't want strangers having it.
谢谢你
Thanks.
能借下你电♥话♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
谢谢
Thanks.
你要干嘛
What you doing?
我不会给你打电♥话♥ 也不会来你家
Look, I won't call you. I won't come to your door.
更不会像别人那样
I won't stop you on the way to the shops,
在大街上拦住你
like others are going to.
但如果你或你的家人想聊聊
But if you or your family need to speak,
又或者你想找个朋友倾诉
or you just need a friend when it's getting a bit much,
请打给我
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表