剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
把丹尼的尸体放在沙滩上
that laid Danny's body on the beach?
苏珊
Susan?
有
Yeah.
我认得是谁
Yeah, I did.
妈妈 你快进屋吧
Mum, please go back inside.
艾莉 你能把我妈带进屋里吗
Ellie, can you take my mum in, please?
马克
Mark?
我是奈杰
It's Nige.
什么事 伙计
All right, mate.
我希望亲自告诉你这件事
I want you to hear this from me.
警♥察♥把我拘留了
The police have taken me in.
-我选择打电♥话♥给你 -为什么拘留你
- And you're my phone call. - Taken you in for what?
他们觉得我和丹尼的死有关
They think I had something to do with Danny.
他们弄错了 你知道的
It's all wrong, this. You know that.
等他们问完话我就去看你
I'll see you when you're done.
别担心 你只要
Don't worry about anything. You just...
坚强点 把实情告诉他们 好吗
you tell them the truth and stay strong. All right?
好的 我要挂了
All right. I have to go.
他们要问我话
I have to talk to them.
你搞定苏珊 我搞定奈杰
Right, you take Susan. I'll take Nigel.
查出她怎么会认识他的
Find out how she knows him,
他们之间有什么联♥系♥
what the connection is.
我去听听他怎么解释那晚他在哪
I'll see where he says he was that night.
还有他家里怎么会拴着苏珊的狗
And why the hell he had her dog.
你的身体状况能审问他吗 没事吗
Are you all right to question him? Feeling OK?
一点事都没有
Spectacular.
丹尼·拉蒂默遇害那晚你在哪里
Run me through where you were the night Danny Latimer was killed.
这个问题你一周前抓马克来的时候
We went through all this weeks ago,
就已经问过我了
when you had Mark in.
我当晚在家和我妈一起看电视
I was at home with my mum and we was watching telly.
看了什么节目
What were you watching?
一个介绍烘焙的节目
A show about baking.
我妈爱看
Mum loves that.
你认识这个女人吗 奈杰
Do you know this woman, Nigel?
不认识
Don't think so.
你养狗吗
Do you own a dog?
-不算是 -不算是
- Not really. - Not really?
什么意思 有时养狗吗
What, sometimes you do?
-狗会时不时去你家 -不是
- The dog comes around part-time? - No.
很好笑吗
This amusing to you?
-我不养狗 -那你家后院怎么会有条狗
- I don't own a dog. - Why was there a dog in your back garden?
有人托我照看的
Someone asked me to look after it for 'em.
主人是谁 是这个女人吗
The owner? This woman?
苏珊·怀特 你不是说不认识吗
Susan Wright? Who you said you didn't know.
你要是想撒谎 你至少得前后一致啊
If you're gonna lie, you have to be consistent.
不然你就有麻烦了
Cos then there's the issue
丹尼被害当晚 你的不在场证明有问题
of your alibi for the night of Danny Latimar's death.
就是在我们审问马克时 你告诉我们的那个
The one you told us about when we were interviewing Mark.
当时看似成立 但是现在呢
It was good enough for then, but not now?
你妈妈已经告诉我们 你那晚根本不在家
Your mum already told us you weren't in all that night.
你在十点半的时候就因为晚班出门了
You went out at half-ten for last orders,
我们审问马克·拉蒂默时 她告诉我们的
That's what she said, when we had Mark Latimer here.
你那晚在哪里 奈杰尔
So where were you, Nigel?
你一定很了解奈杰尔
You must know Nigel pretty well
才能在大半夜隔那么远把他认出来
to recognise him at night from that distance.
你最后见到奈杰尔是什么时候
When did you last see Nigel?
几个礼拜前
A couple of weeks ago.
他来到我的房♥车外 拿着十字弓
He came to the caravan. He had a crossbow.
-威胁要杀我 -他为什么要那么做
- Threatened to kill me. - OK. Why did he do that?
-那你得问他 -不 我问你
- You'll have to ask him. - No, I'm asking you.
-他不喜欢我说的话 -你说什么了
- He didn't like what I was saying. - What were you saying?
记不得了
Don't remember.
你不记得能让一个男人
Don't remember what you said
举着十字弓威胁你的话
to make a man threaten you with a crossbow?
-不 记不得了 -已经是家常便饭了是吧
- No, not really. - It happens a lot to you, does it?
时有时无吧
Off and on.
也不总是十字弓
It ain't always a crossbow.
所以奈杰尔因为不明原因威胁你
So Nigel threatens you for some unknown reason
所以你诬赖他是凶手
and you frame him as the killer?
搬运尸体的就是他
It was him carrying that body.
-你是怎么认识苏珊·怀特的 -我不想说这个
- How do you know Susan Wright? - I don't want to talk about her.
你们应该逮捕她 骚扰罪
You should have her arrested, have her in for harassment.
我告诉她别来烦我 但是她不听
I told her to leave me alone but she wouldn't.
她什么时候开始骚扰你的
When did she start harassing you?
自她来到镇上开始 大概4到5个月前
The moment she got here. Like... four or five months back.
她为什么骚扰你
What's she harassing you about?
苏珊·怀特说她确信是你杀了丹尼·拉蒂默
Susan Wright told us she believes you killed Danny Latimer.
声称看到你驾条船在海滩出现
She said she saw you on the beach with a boat,
把丹尼的尸体拖到岸边
dragging Danny's body on to the shore.
-她撒谎 -是你把丹尼的尸体运到海边的吗
- She's lying. - Did you drag Danny's body onto the beach?
我没有
No!
你杀了丹尼吗
Did you kill Danny?
不 他是我好友的儿子 怎么会
No, he's my best mate's boy. Why would I do that?
那为什么苏珊要那么说
Then why is Susan Wright saying otherwise?
她为什么要骚扰你
What's she got to harass you about?
她说她是我妈妈
She says she's my mum.
她儿子 然后她还指认他是凶手
Her son? And she's accusing him of murder?
这两位到底是什么情况
What's going on between them two?
你最好去问问她
You'd better ask her.
事发之后 他被带走了
They took him away from me when everything happened.
25年了
25 years.
后来法律改革了
Then the law changed.
我可以申请联♥系♥他
You could request contact.
我花了18个月找到他
Took me 18 months to track him down.
在她来找我前 我都不知道自己是被领养的
I didn't know I was adopted until she came.
他反应很激烈 不想跟我扯上关系
He reacted badly. Didn't want nothing to do with me.
甚至拿十字弓威胁我
He threatened me with a crossbow.
我知道 那样太愚蠢了
I know, and that was stupid,
但是我这边的生活很好
but with everything that was going on, she...
她不属于这里
she didn't belong here.
我的麻烦已经够多了
There's enough to deal with.
他知道你家的事么 发生的一切
Does he know about your family, about what happened?
你不能告诉他
You don't tell him.
这点我想不通
This is what I'm having trouble with,
如果你是她的母亲 想跟他相认
if you're his mum and you want to be reconciled with him,
为什么你要告诉我们那晚在海边看到他
why did you tell us he was on the beach that night?
我也是个母亲 不管我小孩做了什么
Because I'm a mum, and whatever my child had done,
我都会想保护他
I would want to protect them.
我是在保护他
I am protecting him.
因为害怕才告诉你们的
I told you because I'm scared.
我怕他出事
For him.
因为这不是他的错
Because it's not his fault.
有其父必有其子 要是他真敢下狠手呢
If he's his father's son, what is he capable of?
他能干出什么事来
What might he have done?
我不能放任不管
I can't just let it happen.
再不能
Not again.
奈杰尔
Nigel,
你得告诉我们丹尼被害当晚你在哪里
you need to tell us where you were the night Danny died.
那晚
At night...
我出去了几个小时
I went out, just for a couple of hours.
我去了一个地方 橡树农场
I went to the estate. Past Oak Farm.
他们放了些野鸡在那里
They've been laying down pheasant,
所以我抓了些 就这些了
so I just went and got a couple, that's all.
养了很多鸡 他们都没发现少了
I mean, he's got dozens. He don't even know.
你偷鸡去了
You were nicking pheasants?
是的
Yeah.
镇上的屠夫帮我销赃了
The butcher in town takes 'em off my hands.
毕竟
It's not like...
跟着马克工作又不能挣大钱
like I'm gonna make me fortune working with Mark.
但是我忘了给车加油
But... I forgot to fill up the van.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表