剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
我能辨认出的奥利说的话
From what I can make out Olly was saying...
说杰克有犯案前科
Jack's got a history with kids.
-非常糟糕的事 -开什么玩笑
- Bad stuff. -You're kidding?
贝丝 贝丝
Beth! Beth!
好了 伙计们 让他们过去
All right, lads? Just let them go through.
让开 不然逮捕你们
Away now, or I'll have you all arrested!
-我们没犯法 -有他妈点人性好吧
- We're not breaking the law. - Have a bit of bloody decency.
镜头移开 不然我踢爆你们的蛋蛋
Lenses down or I will kick you all in the balls.
你没听到我说的话 我保证不留情
You didn't hear me say that. I promise you I will.
-你妈妈太牛了 -我知道
- Your mum is awesome. - I know.
-今天来吃午饭吗 -什么
- Come for lunch today. - What?
今天奈杰掌厨
Nige is cooking.
和往常一样
Like we always do.
杰克
Jack.
没想到他还信教
Didn't know he was religious.
我们不信 不是也来了
Didn't know we were.
说的也是
Fair point.
老公 头怎么样了
Hello, husband. How's the head?
我们被四处涌来的烦恼压得喘不过气
We are pressed on every side by troubles.
但我们未被压垮
But we are not crushed.
我们困惑却不绝望
We are perplexed but not driven to despair.
我们伤痕累累 却未曾被上帝遗弃
We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God.
我们被重拳击倒
We are knocked down...
却未被摧毁
..But we are not destroyed.
我们聚集于此
As a community,
最艰难的是去铭记
the hardest thing for us is to remember,
上帝未曾遗弃我们
we have not been abandoned by God.
我们没有被摧毁
We are not destroyed.
永远也不会
Nor will we be.
不要 那我吃了
No? All right, I'll have it.
我要吃
I want it.
有一手啊 奈杰 深藏不露
Quite a spread, Nige. You've got hidden talents.
你将来肯定是个好老公
You'll make someone a lovely husband one day.
那得有人先相中我啊 莉兹
They'll have to catch me first, Liz.
我猜有摄像师在我们外出的时候进来过
I think one of those photographers got in while we were out.
我得把东西锁好
I'll get a lock first thing.
你怎么了 你这几天
You all right? You've been quiet.
-一言不发 -你想我怎么样
- last couple of days. - What do you expect?
好吧
Yeah.
我们该进去了 吃点东西
We should go in, get something to eat.
为新闻发布会做些准备
Get ready for this press conference.
看上去真美味
He's a beauty.
-还好吧 -不错 谢谢
- All right? - Yeah. Thanks.
奈杰 里面有根头发
Nige, there's a hair in it.
你还好吧 小宝贝
You all right, sweetheart?
恩 你呢
Yeah. You OK?
我有个小小的要求 你可以拒绝的
Can I ask you something? You can say no.
能抱抱我吗
Can I have a hug?
可以
Ok.
我很想念他的拥抱
I miss his hugs.
我去开门
I'd best get that.
你想喝杯咖啡吗
You gonna have a cup of coffee?
杰克来了
Jack's here.
-一切都好吗 -我找到了这个
- Everything all right? - Iuf8f5found this.
从送报袋里听到嘟嘟响
Heard the beeping from the delivery bags.
是在最底下的袋子里
It was in the bag at the bottom.
一定是他最后一次送报时落下的
He must have left it on his last round.
对 是丹尼的手♥机♥
Yeah, that's Danny's phone, isn't it?
马克 我要收走 给我
Mark, I'll take it. Give it here.
-你拿着它做什么了 杰克 -马克
What were you doing with this, Jack? Mark.
马克 贝丝
Mark, Beth...
-会有一些我的流言蜚语 -什么流言蜚语
- They're going to say things about me. - What sort of things?
-那些话都是假的 -杰克 来
- Those things aren't true. - Jack. Come on, love.
我在这个镇子之前发生了些事
Things happened before I was here,
他们将罪怪我身上
and they'll be saying I did it.
你们看着我 他是你们的孩子
I'm looking you in the eye, because he was your boy,
我发誓我绝不是那种人
and I'm telling you I'm not that kind of man.
请你们相信我
Please. Believe me.
一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
-这群畜生 -我来帮你
- The bastards! - I'm with you, mate.
-杰克 我不知道你在说什么 -过来 杰克
- Jack, I don't know what you're doing. - Come on, Jack.
滚开 快滚 滚啊
Piss off! Go on! Get away, go on!
-这里是公共领域 -是吗 你再说一遍
- Public property this! - Is it? Is it?
躲开 马克
Out the way, Mark.
坏狗狗们
Bad doggy! Bad doggy!
-天气可真糟 -我们就走 行吗 别浇了
- Terrible weather! - We're going, all right?! Stop it!
瞧瞧我们自找的麻烦
What have we done to ourselves, eh?
为什么我也要跟着来
Why do they need all of us?
好让人们知道失去丹尼对我们来说有多痛苦
So people can understand how much losing Danny meant to us.
而我们一家又是多么坚强
How strong a family we are.
你们准备好了吗
Right, are you ready for this?
克洛伊 你先走 再接着是贝丝和马克
Chloe, you go at the far end and then Beth and then Mark.
我知道你和贝卡·费舍的事了
I know about you and Becca Fisher.
马克 快点
Mark, now, please.
长官 犯罪现场调查员确认
Sir. SOCO have confirmed
船上的头发与丹尼的相匹配
the hairs found on the boat - they match Danny's.
-我就知道 -还有 北约克夏郡警局
I knew it. Also, something from North Yorkshire Police,
称15年前惠特比港悬崖边也发生过凶案
about a killing on the cliffs in Whitby 15 years back.
他们看过细节
They've seen the details
认为与我们的案子有相似点
and think it's got similarities to our case.
-好的 晚点再说 -长官
- OK, later. - Sir,
杰克·马歇尔曾经住在北约克夏郡
Jack Marshall used to live in North Yorkshire,
距惠特比港五英里
five miles from Whitby.
我们非常怀念丹尼
We miss Danny a lot and erm...
我们只希望凶手
we just want whoever's done this
能主动自首 因为...
just to come forward because we're...
我们过得非常痛苦
...we're having a horrible time
不知为何惨剧会降临在我们头上
not knowing why this has happened to us.
他只是个普通孩子 与人为善
He was just a normal lad. Never did anyone any harm.
他是我们的一切
He was everything to us.
我们想弄清楚事件的真♥相♥
We just want to know what happened to our boy.
如果有谁知道
If anybody out there knows,
或是略知一二 或是看到什么
might know, think they saw something...
那你应该自己走向前来
Then you owe it to yourself to come forward
把所见所闻告知警方
and tell the police.
因为凶手应该被绳之以法
Cos whoever did this needs to be caught.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表