剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
知道这是什么地方吗
You know where this is?
知道 这是荆棘崖上的出租♥房♥♥
Yeah, that's the rental place on Briar Cliff, ain't it?
-去过那里吗 -一周还是两周前去过
- Ever been there? - Yeah, I was there a weekend or two back.
-管道爆♥炸♥ -你刚说一周还是两周...
- It was a burst pipe. - When you say a weekend or two back -
记不清了 最多三周
I dunno, three at the outside.
妮基负责我们的记录
Nicky, who does our paperwork for us,
她那儿的发♥票♥上有确切日期
she'd have the exact date on the old invoice.
不过她这周带孩子出门了
She's away with the kids this week, though.
如果那里是出租♥房♥♥ 是谁报修的呢
If it's a rental property, who called you out?
不知道 想不起那女人的名字了
I dunno. This woman. I can't remember her name.
她在房♥车停车场把钥匙给了我
I picked the keys up from her at the caravan park.
同事奈杰在场吗
Just you or your mate Nige?
就我一个人 是紧急报修
No, just me. It was an emergency callout.
他们担心房♥子被淹了什么的
They were all worried about getting the place flooded or something.
奈杰跟他妈妈出去了
Nige was away with his mum.
马克 你有船吗
Mark, do you own a boat?
有
Yeah.
他有艘船 案发现场有他的指纹
A boat, prints at the murder scene
案发当晚的不在场证明又是假的
and an alibi made up overnight.
让皮特问问贝丝
Ask Pete what Mark told Beth
周四晚上的事马克是怎么说的 看是否吻合
about Thursday night. See if it marries up.
我们去查证 马克先留在这里
And while we check, Mark stays here.
如果真是马克 你知道这对他们家
Do you understand what it'd do to that family,
对整个小镇会有多大影响吗
and town, if it was Mark?
你追求的是什么 米勒 一个简单的答案吗
What are you looking for, Miller, an easy answer to this?
最少的伤害吗 不是这样办案的
The least pain? It won't work like that.
-我懂 -是吗
- I know. - Do you?
真的吗
Really?
给你
There you go.
你总在擦洗这些
You're having a right old go at that.
我不能闲下来
I have to keep busy.
我讨厌憋在房♥间里
I hate being shut up in the house.
我想出去
I like to be out.
马克说我跟狗狗一样 每天都得遛两次
Mark says I'm like a dog, I need walking twice daily.
这是丹尼的洗发水 我努力不去看它
It's Danny's shampoo, I keep trying not to look at it.
你觉得我应该扔掉吗
Do you think I should throw it away?
案子进行得怎么样了
What happens now?
我们列了那张嫌犯名单 他们调查得如何
We gave them a list of suspects. How far have they got?
他们完成后会告诉我们的
They'll tell us when they're ready.
他们想知道
They did ask.
丹尼被发现的前一天晚上
The night before Danny was found.
你和克洛伊在家看电视
You and Chloe were in watching TV.
马克呢
Where was Mark?
他出去了
He was out.
-他回来时... -不知道 我睡着了
- And he got back...? - I dunno, I was asleep.
-去加班吗 -他是这样说的
- He was working? - That's what he said.
-但你不知道他去了哪里 -是
- But you don't know who for? - No.
好 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
就是这艘 马克的船
There it is, Mark's boat.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
不喜欢在水上
Don't like being on the water.
我们在船上
We're barely on it.
一个人够了
It only needs one.
尽量减少对现场的破坏 继续
Minimise the risk of contaminating the crime scene. Go on.
能知道上一次使用是什么时候吗
Can you tell when it was last taken out?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
有血迹
It's blood.
你好啊
Hiya.
早上好
Morning.
给我个头球吧
Hey, gonna give me a header?
来啊 扔过来 我准备好了
Go on, on my head. I'm ready.
好吧
Fine.
-有点过了 -我知道
- You overcompensate. - I know.
你好
Hello!
你们把狗吵醒了
You woke the dog.
抓到人了吗
You caught 'em yet?
孩子们在外面都不安全
Those kids ain't safe out there.
几周前荆棘崖上的小屋水管爆了
Um... it's Mark Latimer that fixed
是马克·拉蒂默去修的吗
the burst pipe up at Briar Cliff a few weekends back?
不记得有这么回事
Not to my memory.
他说是从你这里拿的钥匙
He said he got the keys from you.
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
那里的水管从没爆过
We never had a burst pipe up there.
你上次去打扫是什么时候
When did you last clean up there?
十天前 然后就再没人去过
Ten days ago. There's been no-one in there since.
还有谁有小屋的钥匙
Who else has keys to the hut?
只有我和业主有 没别人了
Me and the owners. That's it.
我们怀疑那里可能是犯罪现场
We're treating it as a possible crime scene.
-我知道了 -我们会派人去做指纹排除
- I see. - We'll send someone to do elimination prints.
还有事吗
Have we finished?
哀悼
走到一公里时 凯文已经在勉力支撑了
By the one-kilometre mark, Kevin was struggling.
他有32英石[203千克] 却要越野5公里
I mean, he's 32 stone, doing five kilometres cross country.
每一步都无比艰难
Every step is a mammoth effort.
马克是不是该回来了
Shouldn't Mark be back by now?
可能要很久 这种事情
It can take ages, this stuff.
-但没什么好担心的 -是的
- But nothing to worry about? - No.
当然不用担心
Of course not.
-我出去一趟 -去哪
- I'm going out. - Where?
-就去外面转转 -我跟你一起去
- Just out. - I'll come with you.
不用 妈妈 你待在这 我很快就回来
No, Mum, you stay here. I'll be back later.
没错 我基本整晚都和马克在一起
Yeah, I was with Mark pretty much all night.
我们碰了面 开车兜风 然后吃了点东西
We met up, had a drive, a bite to eat.
你们平时经常出去玩吗
Do you see him a lot socially?
-时不时吧 -那晚你俩在哪见面的
- On and off. - Where did you meet him that night?
荆棘崖的停车场
The car park by Briar Cliff.
为什么在那见
Why there?
那里方便
Just convenient.
你什么时候到家的
What time did you get home?
一点左右吧 我不清楚 当时没注意
One-ish? I dunno, I didn't really check.
你们干什么去了搞到一点钟
What did you do till one?
喝酒聊天 吃东西
Drinking, chatting, bite to eat.
去哪吃的
Where did you eat?
-谷里的一个小酒馆 -叫什么
- A pub in the Vale. - Name?
-狐狸酒馆 -吃什么了
- The Fox. - What did you eat?
炸薯条 还有...馅饼
Chips and um... and a pie.
牛肉馅饼
A steak pie.
一点左右
One-ish?
这里还有地方开到这么晚啊
Are a lot of places open that late round here?
我们一直待到酒馆打烊
We get lock-ins at The Fox.
那我们去问的话 他们会记得你了
Ah. So they'll remember you when we talk to them?
应该记得
I would've thought so, yeah.
好吧
Ok.
好的
Ok.
你刚才说的这些 还有什么要说明的吗
Anything you want to revisit in what you've just told me?
-没了吧 -奈杰 别在瞎扯了
- I don't think so, no. - Nige, want to stop pissing about?
你妈刚说你和她在家待到十点半
Your mum just said you were in with her all night till 10:30,
然后你去酒吧喝了最后一轮酒
then you went out round the corner for last orders
不是和马克去的
and not with Mark.
上次谈话后 我们去查证了几件事
Since we talked earlier, we checked up on a couple of things.
首先 荆棘崖上的小屋
Number one, the woman who
管钥匙的那个女人说
holds the keys to the hut on Briar Cliff...
她不记得你去修过水管
has no memory of you fixing a burst pipe.
胡说 我从她那拿的钥匙
That's bollocks. I got the keys from her,
我修好后 把钥匙还她了
I fixed it, I took 'em back.
-她有辆拖车 还有条狗 -她说你没去
- She has a caravan, she has a dog. - She says not.
那是她骗人
Well, she's lying.
还有 你的不在场证明都是胡扯
Number two. Your alibi is rubbish.
你那哥们儿奈杰可不太会撒谎
Your mate Nige is not a good liar.
他没撒谎 我就是和他在一起
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表