剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Did you ever give him any cash?
五百英镑
500 pound.
是从我们家去佛罗里达的预算里拿出来的
It was part of our spending money for Florida.
你为什么要给丹尼这些钱 乔
Why did you need to give Danny that amount of money, Joe?
我想让他爱我
I wanted him to love me.
两天前 你为什么在那个小屋播出电♥话♥
Two nights ago, why did you call from the hut?
我受不了了
I couldn't take any more.
杰克的死也是我造成的
I caused Jack's death too.
我知道你们会查电♥话♥号♥码
I knew you'd check the number.
我希望自首时只有你在场
I wanted it just to be you. To confess.
但是我看到了艾莉 所以
Then I saw Ellie...so...
我就逃开了
I ran.
艾莉知道吗
Does Ellie know?
不知道
No.
我不知道 为什么不去问她
I dunno. Why don't you ask her?
不能等会儿吗 还在审讯中
Don't you mind? In the middle of...
为了审讯录音 哈迪探长
For the sake of the tape, DI Hardy...
审讯在下午1点33分终止
Interview terminated at 1:33pm.
-带他走 -走吧
- Take him. - Come on.
他是我的嫌疑人
He's my suspect!
-抱歉 米勒 -什么情况
- Sorry, Miller. - What is going on?
凶手不是他
It's not him.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a couple of things.
丹尼遇害那晚 你在做什么
Where were you the night of Danny's death?
什么
What?
只是 回答就好 我会解释的
Just... Please. I'll explain.
我们只要 别把这事搞复杂了
But we just... We need to keep this simple.
所以我提问 你回答就好了
So I'll ask questions. You give me the answers.
怎么 你觉得凶手是我吗
What, you think it was me?
你在哪里
Where were you?
-你在开玩笑吗 -拜托了 艾莉
- Are you serious? - Please, Ellie.
别叫我艾莉
Don't call me Ellie.
告诉我丹尼·拉蒂默遇害那晚你在哪
Tell me where you were the night that Danny Latimer died.
我在家
I was at home.
我们那早刚从佛罗里达回来
We just got back from Florida that morning.
所以那晚
So that night...
你干什么了
What did you do?
整理行李 为工作做准备 还是干嘛
Unpack? Get ready for work? What?
我睡觉去了
I went to bed.
我时差倒不过来
I get terrible jet lag,
所以服了点安♥眠♥药♥就昏昏睡去了
so I have these pills I take and they knock me out.
你几点上♥床♥的
What time did you go to bed?
七点半 或者八点 为什么要问我这些
Half seven, eight. Why are you asking me this?
你注意乔上♥床♥了吗
Did you notice Joe come to bed?
没有
No.
行了别问了 告诉我到底发生什么了
OK. No more questions. Just tell me what's going on.
你这是在做什么 干吗坐过来
What are you doing? Why are you coming around here?
乔是凶手
It was Joe.
是乔杀了丹尼·拉蒂默
Joe killed Danny Latimer.
不可能 胡说八道
No. What the fuck?
他没有杀人
No, he didn't.
不是他
He didn't.
我们已经拘留他了
We have him in custody.
没事了
It's all right.
不对 苏珊·怀特
No. S... Susan Wright.
他看到是奈杰 还有我姐姐她...
She saw Nige. My sister...
-不 她们看到的是乔 -不可能
- No, they saw Joe. - No.
体型 五官都相似 都是戴帽子的光头
Same build, facial similarities, bald head and a hat.
他们以为看到的是奈杰 其实是乔
They thought they saw Nige but they saw Joe.
不会的 乔不是凶手 不是乔
No, it's not Joe. It's not Joe.
不是乔干的
It's not Joe.
求你了
Please.
你弄错了
You're wrong.
我没弄错
I'm not.
我要见他
I want to see him.
我要见他
I want to see him.
我要见他
I want to see him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你肯定弄错了 我要见他
You're not right. I want to see him.
你不能碰他
You don't touch him.
你不准做任何有可能危害定罪的事
You don't do anything that might jeopardise a conviction.
我能做什么
What am I gonna do?
他块头比我大 摄像头到处都是
He's bigger than me and there are cameras everywhere.
艾莉
El...
坐下
Sit down.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我没碰过汤姆或弗雷德
I never touched...Tom or Fred.
我也没对丹尼做过什么 艾莉
I never touched Danny. El...
-我一直深爱着你 -他才11岁
- I've always loved you. - He was 11!
我说不清楚
I can't explain it.
-我能见见汤姆吗 -不行
- Can I see Tom? - No!
不行
No!
你♥他♥妈♥个混♥蛋♥
You sorry piece of shit!
住手
Get off him!
-行了 行了 带她走 -不
- All right, all right, all right. Get her out. - No!
不
No!
不
No!
我们给你在环岛旁的酒店里定了间家庭房♥
We booked you a family room at the hotel on the roundabout.
皮特会在那里和你和汤姆 弗雷德碰面
Pete will meet you there with Tom and Fred.
你可以顺道回去取点东西
You can pick some stuff up on the way.
别和任何人说话 拉上窗帘 锁好门
Don't talk to anyone. Shut the curtains. Lock the door.
别接除我以外任何人的电♥话♥
Don't answer the phone to anyone that isn't me.
需要我写什么文案
If you need me to do anything on the paperwork
或是我在跟的一些琐事吗
or stuff I've been following up,
我的桌子乱透了
my desk's a mess.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this isn't happening.
-是车到了吗 -是的
- Is this my car? - Yeah.
多谢 汤姆
Thanks, Tom.
我们一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
我回来取点衣物
I've come to pick up some clothes,
孩子的玩具之类的东西
toys for the kids, that sort of stuff.
你去取东西的时候我得一直陪伴你
I'll have to accompany you around while you pick up your things.
很抱歉 艾莉
I'm so sorry, Ellie.
我们曾经很幸福
We were happy here.
-你好 -我是广教镇的哈迪探长
- Hello? - It's DI Hardy. Broadchurch.
老兄 你真混♥蛋♥
You, mate, are a bastard.
你把布鲁克的案子告诉了奥利
You gave the Sandbrook story to Olly.
我们抓到了杀害丹尼尔·拉蒂默的凶手
We've got Danny Latimer's killer.
是谁
Who is it?
三小时后我要发布声明
I'll be making a statement in three hours.
我没有给别人提前通知
No-one else has advance warning.
如果你来 你会得到一手报道
If you're down here, you'll have first access.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是为什么你会打给我
But why'd you call me?
下午五点 我会通知家属
At 5 P.M., I'll tell the family.
然后我向媒体发布个简短声明
I'll then make a short statement to the media.
之后 我们必须严阵以待
And then we all need to be on hand
因为这则消息
because this information
会在整个镇子掀起轩然大♥波♥
is gonna run a crack through this community.
你们都认识米勒警长
You all know DS Miller.
她已经撤出这个案子
She has been removed from the case
全薪休假
and put on leave with full pay.
她没有事先知情的迹象
There is no suggestion that she knew. All right?
也没有什么掩盖实情的迹象
There is no suggestion that she covered anything up.
你们是她的同事和朋友
You're her colleagues and her friends.
这件事对她来说难以承受
This is unthinkable for her.
她需要你们 她需要我们的支持
She'll need you. She'll need all of us.
很不错
This is nice.
就当是来探险
This is an adventure.
你饿了吗 可以吃点薯片
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表