剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Are you hungry? We could get chips.
我们可以坐床上
We could sit on the bed,
看电视 吃薯片
watch telly, eat chips out of the packet.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's happening.
-马克 有空吗 -当然有
- Mark, do you have a minute? - Course I do.
-贝丝 请进 -谢谢
- Beth? Come in. - Thanks.
-进去吧 -谢谢
- Just go through. - Thank you.
-你好 贝丝 -你好
- Hi, Beth. - Hiya.
我们还是坐下说话吧
Um, maybe we could all take a seat.
好的
Ok.
我们找到了杀害丹尼的凶手
We have charged someone with Danny's murder.
上帝 我不想知道是谁
Oh, God. I don't want to know.
很好
That's good.
这个人我们认识吗
Is it someone we know?
是乔·米勒
It's Joe Miller.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这不可能
No, it can't be.
他离我们家只有一步之遥
They only live across the field.
这几个月
He and Danny had been...
他和丹尼一直在幽会
meeting in secret for the last few months.
多的不能说了
We can't tell you much more,
但是我们相信抓对人了
but we do believe that we have the right person.
那艾莉呢
What about Ellie?
她不知情
She didn't know.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-十分确定 -不
- We're fairly certain. Yeah. - No...
不
No.
汤姆 有些事你得知道
Tom, there's something you need to know.
他们
They've um...
他们
They...um...
我们找到了杀害丹尼的凶手
We've found out who killed Danny.
宝贝 是你♥爸♥爸干的
Sweetheart, it was your dad.
是他 亲爱的
Yes, love.
我解释不了
I can't explain it.
我真希望可以解释清楚
I really wish I could.
好了
Ok.
汤姆 我要问你
Tom, I have to ask you.
为什么给丹尼发那些恐吓信
Why did you send those threatening emails to Danny?
他说不想跟我做朋友了
He said he didn't want to be my friend any more.
他说他找了个新朋友
Said he found a new friend.
我很生气
I was angry.
是爸爸 对吧
It was Dad, wasn't it?
广教镇一名38岁的男子今日
A 38-year-old man from Broadchurch
被控杀害丹尼尔·拉蒂默
has today been charged with the murder of Daniel Latimer.
探长亚历克·哈迪
丹尼家庭已经知会
Danny's family have been informed
并要求近期不被打扰
and ask for privacy at this time.
爱汝之邻居 如爱自己
你听说谁是凶手了吗
Have you heard who it is?
知道了 刚接了个电♥话♥
Yeah. Just got a call.
我要求所有的媒体工作人员
I would ask all members of the media not to do anything
不要做出任何带有歧视疑犯的事...
that would prejudice the suspect's...
是谁 是谁干的
Who is it? Who did it?
奥利
Olly.
作为探长 我希望各位...
As the senior investigating officer, I would respect...
凶手是乔
It's Joe.
现在广教镇开始进行
..that the town is now left alone
善后处理工作
to come to terms with what took place here.
-不 -去拿你的东西
- No. - Just get your stuff.
东西都拿上
Get your things.
寻找与谋杀案关联的人告一段落
We're not looking for anyone else in relation to the killing.
这是一场微妙 复杂的调查
This has been a delicate, complex investigation,
给这座团结和睦的小镇留下了伤疤
and it has left its mark on a close-knit town.
现在的广教镇 该祭奠逝者
Now is the time for Broadchurch to be left...
安抚伤痛 远离尘嚣了
to grieve and heal, away from the spotlight.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你破例一次 你有5分钟时间
I never did this. You've got five minutes.
马克 你是我们的朋友 我们待你如家人
Mark, you were our friend. You were in our house.
我知道...对不起
I know... I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
没勇气杀你自己的孩子 就杀了我的吗
Not man enough to kill your own boy? You had to take mine?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我把他拖到沙滩上
I put him on the beach
好让你知道他死了 我没有...
so you'd know I didn't...
我大可以把他扔到海里的
I could have left him in the sea.
你听听自己的胡言 乔
Have you heard yourself, Joe?
他之所以过来找我是
He only came to me in the first place
因为你不是个合格的父亲
because you were no sort of father to him,
因为你殴打他
because you hit him.
别他妈拿我当借口
Don't use me as a fucking excuse!
我只打过他一次 只有一次
It was once, only ever once,
而现在我将为此悔恨终生
and I'll suffer for that for my whole life now.
你对他做了不该做的事情
You did things to him, didn't you?
我知道他们说你没有
I know that they say you didn't,
但是...你肯定做了
but...you must have.
我...我发誓 真的 我没有
I... I swear. Honestly, I never did.
不要把这个强加在我身上 我只是关心他
Don't put this on me. I only ever cared for him.
你要相信我
You have to believe that.
我以为我会恨你 乔
I thought I'd hate you, Joe.
但是看到你在这里...
But seeing you in here...
你甚至都不值得我去恨
you're not even worth that.
我可怜你
I just pity you.
因为你什么都不是
Because you're nothing.
请关闭探视口
你好吗 伙计 你好吗
All right, mate? All right, mate?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
看杂♥志♥吗
Mag?
谢谢
Thank you.
我去散散步
I'm going to go for a walk.
-是最新的吗 -是新的
- Is it the new one? - It is the new one, yeah.
还好吗 弗雷迪
How you doing, Freddy?
米勒警长
DS Miller?
我为您所经历的事情感到遗憾
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
不要和任何人谈及此事
Don't talk to anyone.
你怎么会不知道
How could you not know?
一个成年人怎么会爱上11岁的小男孩
How could any adult be in love with an 11-year-old boy?
他有娈童癖吗
Is he a paedophile?
病理医生说丹尼身上没有虐待的痕迹
The pathologist said there was no record of abuse on Danny,
以前和近期的都没有
either historic or recent.
我问过汤姆 他说乔从未碰过他
I asked Tom and he said Joe never touched him,
乔怎么会这样
so what does that make him?
你为什么要分这么清
Why do you need a category?
我想试着理解
I need to understand.
他或许没有猥亵任何男孩
Just because he didn't abuse either boy...
但不代表他没有此倾向
it doesn't mean that he wouldn't have gone on to.
-也不代表他会那么做 -是不能
- Doesn't mean he would have, either. - No.
我们永远不会知道答案
We'll never be sure.
我...
I...
他说他爱上丹尼了
He said he was in love.
可能他把自己的感觉浪漫化了
Maybe he was romanticising to justify what he felt.
或者...就真是爱上他了
Or...or maybe that's as it was.
我也没有答案
I don't have these answers.
人有时候深不可测
People are unknowable.
还有
And...
你永远也不能知道
You can never really know
一个人内心的真实想法
what goes on inside someone else's heart.
我早该料到的
I should have seen it.
-怎么料 -我可是个探员
- How? - I'm a bloody detective.
天才警♥察♥米勒 却与杀人犯同床共枕
Miller the brilliant copper who was lying next to the murderer.
我真想杀了他
I want to kill him.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表