剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
不管发生什么 这都不怪你
Whatever happened, this is not down to you.
我保证
I promise...
我们会找到凶手
we will find the person responsible.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我向你们保证
You have my word.
他只是个孩子
He's a little boy.
克洛伊 我不知道该说什么
Chloe, I don't know what to say.
我明白
I know.
这感觉不真实
It doesn't feel real.
警♥察♥在调查了吗
Are the police round?
我们走吧 我想这么做
Come on, let's go. I want to do this.
真的吗
Seriously?
他们问你什么了
What did they ask you?
他们知道我们的事了吗 你还未满十六岁
Do they know about us? Cos you ain't 16 yet.
没人知道 我们走吧
Nobody knows. Let's go.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
吃点东西我就会好受一点
I'll be better once I've eaten something.
你想要什么吗
Do you want anything?
不
No.
你觉得其他孩子会有危险吗
Do you think other kids are in danger?
我不清楚
I don't know.
可能
Maybe.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
要我帮你吗
Do you want me to do it?
喂
Hello?
是不是丹尼·拉蒂默
Is it Danny Latimer?
我不能告诉你
I can't talk to you.
我在沙滩上看到克洛伊 是他对不对
I've seen Chloe at the beach. It is, isn't it?
这么问不合适 奥利弗
This isn't appropriate, Oliver.
真的是他 天啊 可怜的孩子
It is him. Oh, my God. The poor kid.
我没说是他 我没有证实
I did not confirm that. This is not a confirmation.
不 我理解 艾莉阿姨
No, I understand, Auntie Ellie.
奥利
Olly...
你好 我是奥利 请留言
Hi, it's Olly. Leave a message.
该死的 快接电♥话♥ 我没向你证实
Answer my bloody calls. I did not confirm that.
你不能对案件妄加猜测 清楚了吗
You cannot speculate about this incident. Are we clear?
有消息称在海港崖沙滩边发现的尸体
是11岁的丹尼尔·拉蒂默
死因尚不明确 更多消息仍在追踪
发送推特
凯伦 你或许对这有兴趣
Karen, you might want to see this.
现在不是时候 山姆
Not now, Sam. Please.
我手上还有份教♥育♥部♥的新闻稿
I've this Department of Education
得把它改得像样点
press release that's got to sound like essential news.
简直狗屁不通 他们的英语是谁教的
It's barely in English. I mean who teaches these people?
是你要我一有当地报纸
You said tell you if
推特的推送就告诉你
anything comes on the local paper Twitter feeds.
-那你快说吧 -多塞特沙滩上发现一具尸体
Go on, then, quick. Body found on Dorset beach.
小男孩 可能为可疑死亡
Young boy, possible suspicious death.
行 能给我发个链接吗
OK. Have you got a link you can send me?
已经发了
Already did.
你已经发了
You already did.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来表达我的谢意
This is how grateful I am.
我给你我的最后一个麦芬
I'm going to give you the last of my muffin.
-做的怎么样了 -很好 马上就好
- So how's it going? - Great. Two minutes.
推特 《广教镇回音报》奥利·史蒂文斯
有消息称在海港崖沙滩边发现的尸体
是11岁的丹尼尔·拉蒂默
死因尚不明确 更多消息仍在跟踪
奥利·史蒂文斯
我们得把丹尼的电脑拿去检验
I'm going to take Danny's computer away for examination.
会还回来吗
Will they get it back?
当然 检查完了就送回来
Sure, as soon as we've finished with it.
-里面都是他的东西 -我们会小心的
- It's got his stuff on it. - We'll be careful.
你们为什么公布他的名字
Why have you released his name?
-你同意了吗 -什么
- Did you agree to that? - What?
推特上写了
It's on Twitter.
发布者是《广教镇回音报》的丹尼尔·拉蒂默
From the Broadchurch Echo. Daniel Latimer.
他们为什么这么做
Why have they done that?
这事你得和负责的长官说
Well, you need to talk to the officer in charge.
没人告诉我们会这样
Nobody told us this was going to happen.
他们不该先和我们商量吗
Aren't they supposed to consult?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know anyway?
我用谷歌♥快讯跟踪了广教镇和死亡
I've got a Google alert on "Broadchurch" And "Death".
-老天 克洛伊 -多亏了我
- Oh, for goodness' sake, Chloe! - Well, it's a good job I have
-不然我们还都不知道呢 -知道什么
- otherwise we wouldn't have known. - Known what?
我的老天
For God's sake!
该死的推特
Bloody Twitter!
那些人的生活已经被毁了
These people's lives have been destroyed
我们的无能又雪上加霜
and now our incompetence has made it worse.
赶紧想想怎么才能重新赢得信任
Think what we have to do now to rebuild trust there.
是谁告诉那名记者的
Who told the journalist?
可能是我
I think it might have been me.
是你侄子
Your nephew?
他在海滩看到丹尼的姐姐
He saw Danny's sister at the beach.
我什么都没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
我跟他说了不许公开 他有点犯浑
I told him not to publish. He's a little shit.
我会狠狠批评他 再给那家人一个交代
I'll read the Riot Act and I'll explain to the family.
我不想看见你
Go away.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit! Shit!
-你好 尼克 -你好 长官
- Hi, Nick. - Ma'am.
我简短地向各位证实一下
This is a short statement to confirm that this morning
今天早上我们在广教镇的海港崖海滩
the body of an 11-year-old child was found
发现了一具男尸 年龄十一岁
on Harbour Cliff Beach at Broadchurch.
经鉴定 该名男孩叫丹尼尔·拉蒂默
The body was subsequently identified as Daniel Latimer,
是本镇居民
who lived in the town.
我们认定他为可疑死亡
We are treating his death as suspicious.
死亡原因还在调查中
Our investigations are continuing
今天晚上我们将召开正式的发布会
and there'll be a full briefing later this evening.
我们希望媒体朋友
We ask the media respect
亚历克·哈迪探长
在这个时候尊重死者家庭的隐私 谢谢
the family's privacy at this time. Thank you.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
经历了桑德布鲁克的事
He got another job
他竟然又找了份工作
even after Sandbrook.
头儿 多塞特海滩有一例可疑死亡
Boss... Suspicious death.
死者是个孩子
Kid on Dorset Beach.
性别 年龄
Gender? Age?
男孩 11岁 我想去现场 可能会
Boy. 11. I want to go down. There could be...
不行 人物描述不合适 太浪费了
Not for that. It's the wrong profile. It'll cost too much.
等通讯社做好了 你拿来润色一下就行
Let an agency do it. You can jazz it up from here.
拜托 近来我的工作
Oh, come on, all I'm doing
就只是润色新闻稿而已
these days is polishing press releases.
求你了
Pretty please.
商贸酒店 吧台 餐厅
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
-忙一整天了 -对
- Long day? - Yeah.
太惨了
It's really tragic.
简直不敢想象那家人受着怎样的煎熬
Can't bear to think what the family must be going through.
我们都感到震惊
We're all in shock.
海滩明天能重新开放吗 我
Actually, do you think the beach will be open tomorrow? I...
-我好通知顾客 -不知道
- Only so I know what to tell the guests. - I don't know.
有客户提前退房♥
I've had an early check-out
还有客户取消了今晚的预订 所以
and a cancellation just tonight. So...
我上去了
I'm going up.
对了打扰一下 有两个人在吧台等你
Oh, sorry, there's two people waiting for you in the bar.
说吧
Well, go on.
抱歉 那条推特是我发的
I was wrong to post that news. I'm sorry.
真该为这些胡言乱语把他绞死在市政楼顶
I should hang him by the bollocks from the town hall spire.
从现在起 这件事所有的消息发布
All reporting on this
都要经过我的同意
will come through me now.
《回音报》会配合警方
The Echo works with the police.
我会 跟拉蒂默家的人解释
I'll... I'll speak to the Latimer family.
向他们道歉
Give them our apologies.
别多管闲事
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表