剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know. Will you, back at work?
我没事的
I'm always all right, me.
你今天要去看你妈吗
Are you going to go and see your mum today?
是的 今天有很多事要做
Yeah. I've plenty to do.
我们什么时候能好好谈谈你肚子里的宝宝
When are we going to talk about the baby?
今天不行
Not today.
你都这样说了一个半月了
You've been saying that for a month and a half.
不管怎样 我们都得订好计划
We've got to plan, one way or another.
祝你今天工作顺利 代我向奈杰问好
Have a good day at work. Give my love to Nige.
在做吐司 你没吃早饭吗
Toast? Don't you get breakfast included?
知道我昨晚干了什么吗 米勒
Know what I did last night, Miller?
扮成雷帝嘎嘎吗
Dressed up as Lady Gaga?
我跟踪了牧师
I followed the vicar.
保罗·科茨吗 你跟踪他干什么
Paul Coates? What did you do that for?
他不是喜欢晚上到处逛嘛
I thought, he likes a walk of an evening.
我在想他都去那儿了
What every place he walked to.
不过昨天他没走路 他开了车
Except yesterday evening he didn't walk. He drove.
到约维尔去了
To Yeovil.
越过边境去了黑暗的萨默塞特
Over the border to darkest Somerset.
只是为了参加一个会议
All that way for a meeting.
-什么会议 -是个见面会
- What sort of meeting? - A meeting meeting.
都是匿名酗酒者
Alcoholics anonymous.
我们年轻的牧师是个酒鬼
Our young vicar is an alcoholic.
他去参加戒酒会的话 应该说是康复中的酒鬼
Well, recovering alcoholic if he's going to meetings.
-有点可疑 -也许吧
- Seems interesting. - Maybe.
-也许 -你要是怀疑酒鬼的话
- Maybe? - If you suspecting alcoholics
半个警局的人都得算进去
and you'll have to include half this station.
他没告诉我们
He didn't mention it.
或许他觉得和案子没关系
May be he didn't think it relevant?
我要有关他的所有资料
I want everything on him.
上个教区在哪 以前的女朋友是谁
Last parish, old girlfriends.
过期未还的书
Overdue library books.
还有在他们电脑课上发生的事
And what goes on in that computer class.
这是什么
What's this?
被烧毁的那艘船的取证报告
Forensics report on the burnt-out boat.
血液 毛发和指纹都和丹尼的匹配
Blood, hair and prints matching Danny's.
油漆碎片也符合丹尼滑板的颜色
And paint chips matching the colour of Danny's skateboard.
丹尼的滑板怎么会在船上
What were they doing with Danny's skateboard on the boat?
还有清洁剂残留
And traces of a cleaning product,
也和丹尼身上发现的是同一种
the same one used on Danny's body.
他们把丹尼运到海岸上
They were transporting Danny down the coast.
凶手想把丹尼身上的痕迹都抹掉
The killer tried to clean off any traces left on the body.
清洁剂是国产的
It was a domestic cleaning product
从小屋的日用品里偷的
nicked from supplies in the hut.
所以我们可以推断这一切不是事先预谋的
Which leads us to believe it wasn't planned, any of this.
船是从岸上偷的 清洁剂是从小屋偷的
Boat nicked from the beach, cleaning fluid nicked from the hut.
凶手是即兴想出对策的
The killer was improvising.
有谁知道船停在那
Who, um... who knew that the boat was moored there?
这不是什么秘密
It wasn't a secret.
每个从岸上走过的人都知道
Pretty much anyone who walked down on the beach.
你上次用船是什么时候
And when did you last use it?
很久以前了
Oh, ages back. Um...
我们有次在海边玩彩弹射击
We went paintballing down the coast,
和汤姆丹尼一起 大约在六个月之前
with Tom and Danny six months back maybe.
那天很热 应该是三月某个周末
It was that really hot weekend in March, I think.
汤姆可没玩过彩弹射击
Tom's never been paintballing.
是的 没有
Oh, no, yeah, that's right.
马克叫乔别对你说
Mark asked Joe because
他知道你不会同意汤姆使用武器的
he knew you'd say no to Tom using weapons.
什么
What?
有我 汤姆 丹尼
So it was me, Tom, Danny,
奈杰·卡特和马克
Nige Carter and Mark.
那真是美妙的一天 我还留着照片
It was a legendary day. I've still got the pictures.
大概是我和丹尼最后一次一起玩了
It's probably the last day I spent any time with Danny.
这些人都知道船的事
So all these people knew about the boat.
-知道发动机怎么启动 -是的
- Knew how the motor started. - Yeah.
-还有谁 -很多人
- Who else? - Loads of people.
我妈为了赚钱随时提供租借
I mean, Mum lets people borrow it for cash when ever they liked.
基本上大家都用过
Everyone's had a go at one time or another.
国王之手里的布莱恩 邮递员凯文
Brian, from the King's Arms. Kevin the postman.
至少三个汤姆的老师
At least three of Tom's teachers.
保罗·科茨也知道
Paul Coates too.
奥利的船 是有一次
Olly's boat? Yeah, once.
大概在一年前了
Probably more than a year ago now.
我当时觉得既然我来这儿了
I thought, you know, being as I was here,
我应该也多少会些捕鱼技巧
I should be a bit more fishermanly...
所以我借了船和钓竿就出海了
So I took the boat and a rod
然后 空手而归
and I caught...nothing.
不过 晒得很不错
Got a nice sunburn, though.
你去匿名戒酒会多久了
How long have you been going to Alcoholics Anonymous?
这有什么联♥系♥
Explain to me why that's a relevant question.
-怎么没联♥系♥ -我知道了
-Explain to me why it's not. -Oh, I see.
我指责你杰克那事处理得不好
I make a complaint about your failings with Jack
你就来调查我了
and you come after me?
没那回事 为什么去约维尔
Not at all. Why Yeovil?
那里没人认识我 有点隐私
So I can be anonymous, have privacy,
也不会遇到教区居民
and not bump into parishioners.
为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
这跟你们的调查没关系
It's nothing to do with your investigation.
丹尼被害当晚你喝酒了吗
Were you drinking the night of Danny's death?
我已经473天滴酒未沾
I haven't had a drink for 473 days.
-他一直这么讨人嫌吗 -今天已经好多了
-He always this objectionable? -He's excelling himself today.
你做上一份工作时
In your last job,
似乎酒后袭击了一个孩子
you assaulted a child after you'd been drinking.
我没有袭击他
I didn't assault him.
只是玩笑开过了
It was a joke gone wrong.
他块头比我大多了
He was twice my size.
丹尼被害当晚你没有不在场证明
You have no alibi for the night of Danny's death.
为什么我要杀他
Why would I kill him?
你能幻想出什么样的原因
What possible reason can you
我会去谋杀一个11岁的孩子
dream up for me to murder an 11-year-old boy?
有空来警局提供一份DNA样本吧
Come in and provide a DNA sample, will you?
这个代表脱氧核糖核酸
It stands for Deoxyribonucleic acid.
这个词很长
A really long word.
身体内每个细胞都有
It's in every cell in your body.
请把定义记下来
Get that definition down, please.
这很重要
It's important.
是必不可少的
You definitely need to have that.
确定能行吧 哥们
Hey. You sure you're all right, mate?
你已经问了四遍了
That's the fourth time you've asked me that.
我是老手了
I have done this before, you know?
我知道 但是情况不一样了
I know, but things are different now.
奈杰 我这么做就是为了
Nige, the whole reason I'm doing this
让自己忘记现实
is so I can forget everything's different.
你说了算
All right.
老天 马克
Oh, God, Mark.
老天现在很忙 所以就我来了 妮基
No, God's busy, so it's just me this time, Nicky.
洗衣机又出问题了 是吧
Washing machine again, is it?
他没事
He's fine.
我看你的照片认出你了
I recognise you from your photo.
-我是凯特 -我是贝丝
- Cate. - Beth.
我也一样 马上认出你了
Same. I recognised you straight away.
还真奇怪呢 是吧
Wow. This is weird, right?
是啊
Yeah.
凯伦说你们现在由哈迪探长负责查案
Karen said that you've got DI Hardy in charge.
-是的 -老天啊 贝丝
-Yeah. -God, Beth.
那个男人是个祸害
Listen, that man is toxic.
他们丢失证据 还把庭审搞得一团糟
They lost evidence, they ballsed up the trial.
因为他 杀害我女儿的凶手现在还逍遥法外
My daughter's killer is still out there because of that man.
-他说什么都千万别信 -好的
- Do not believe anything he says. - OK.
天哪 我有很多事想告诉你 却开不了口
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表