剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
关于那个吊坠 她说她原谅你了
She says she forgives you about the pendant.
我能感应到 我通灵
I get messages - psychic messages.
你是说丹尼·拉蒂默想让我们知道
You're saying Danny Latimer wants us to know
他在遇害前曾被放在一艘船上
he was put in a boat before he died?
我不是他的死党 我恨他
I'm not his best friend! I hated him!
要是有人不小心删掉了硬盘里的东西
If someone deletes something from a hard drive,
是不是就再也找不回来了
is it gone forever?
汤姆
Tom?
你酒后袭击过一个孩子
You assaulted a child after you'd been drinking.
丹尼被害当晚你没有不在场证明
You've no alibi for the night of Danny's death.
我们什么时候能谈谈你肚子里的宝宝
When are we gonna talk about the baby?
你给我滚开
You stay away!
我知道你丈夫的事 还有你的孩子
I know about your husband and your children.
这是丹尼的滑板
It's Danny's skateboard.
是谁给你的 宝贝
Who gave it to you, sweetheart?
我的狗在哪 回答我 我的狗呢
Where's my dog? Bloody answer me! Where is the dog?
该拿你怎么办呢 伙计
What are we gonna do with you, boy, eh?
有人闯进崖顶小屋了
There's been a break-in at the cliff-top hut.
有人发现里面有手电光
Someone reported torchlight inside.
-站住 -快追
- Stop! - Come on.
快去追他
Get after him!
小镇疑云
第一季 第七集
-什么东西 -葡萄
- What are those? - Grapes.
你拿葡萄来干什么
What did you bring grapes for?
希望你被葡萄籽噎死
I hoped you might choke on the seeds.
这是无籽葡萄
They're seedless.
少自作聪明
Don't be a smartarse.
感觉你在生我的气
I'm sensing you're angry with me.
你差点死在我面前
You nearly died on me.
-才没有 -明明就有 他们告诉我了
- No! - No, you did, they told me.
他们怎么能这么做
They can't do that.
他们说你以前在这住过院
They told me you've been here before,
不听从医嘱强行出院了
you discharged yourself before against their advice.
心律失常 你应该告诉我的
Heart arrhythmia. You should've told me.
该死 我还有隐私吗
Bloody hell! Is there no privacy here?
他们治不好你吗
Can't they fix you?
他们想给我装起搏器
They want to put a pacemaker in me.
但不确定我是否能挺过手术
They don't know whether I'll survive the operation.
你得病多久了
How long have you been like this?
一年半左右
18 months or so.
大概一两个月前开始恶化
It's got worse in the last month or two.
所以你明知自己无法胜任
So you came down here,
还跑到这来 接下这件案子
you took that case, you took that job,
还有这份工作
knowing you weren't up to it?
马上就能破案了 米勒
We're nearly there, Miller.
昨晚那个一定是凶手 我肯定
That was the killer last night, I'm sure of it.
长官 你无法履行职责
Sir, you're unfit for duty.
我一定要了结这件案子
I have to finish this.
我不能让那家人失望
I can't let the family down.
拜托了 米勒
Please, Miller,
别告诉总警司 拜托
don't tell the Chief Super. Please.
我得回去工作了
I'm going back to work.
米勒 等等 不要走
Miller, wait. Please don't go,
米勒 快回来
Miller. Come back, Miller.
这是命令
That's an order.
米勒
Miller!
听说那个摆臭脸的卧病不起了
I hear that shitface is laid up.
-摆臭脸的 -大家都这么叫他
- Shitface? - It's what the lads call him.
摆臭脸的 这外号♥可不怎么好听
Shitface? Not much of a nickname, isn't it?
他确实一直面色不善 不是吗
Well, he does look like shit a lot of the time, doesn't he?
-他会好起来吗 -不知道
- Is he gonna be all right? - I don't know.
-找到什么线索了吗 -我们还在查
- Have you found anything? - We're only just up and running.
我们的人正在搜查那个斜坡
Your boys are checking the slope.
你没看清那家伙的脸吗
So you didn't catch proper sight of this person?
没 真希望我看清了
No, wish I had.
进去吧
Well, if you go through...
我们可以从后面开始
we can start at the back
从里到外把这里彻底排查一遍
and do a complete sweep all the way through.
-好的 -你看看那里
- Right. - Have a look in there.
昨晚那事之后 现场调查组又重回小屋取证了
SOCO are back up at the hut after last night.
弗兰克 去好好查下所有嫌疑人
Frank, go through our list of people of interest -
那些在丹尼遇害当晚
those with no alibis or
没有不在场证明或不在场证明很可疑的人
questionable alibis on the night of Danny's death.
去找他们问话
Knock on their doors,
搞清楚他们昨晚到现在的行踪
find out their movements from last night.
当时出现的很可能就是凶手
The likelihood is, the killer was there.
我们离破案不远了
We were very close.
他们现在心慌意乱 会露出更多马脚
They are rattled and they will make more mistakes.
苏珊·怀特已被我们拘留
We have Susan Wright is in custody,
有证据表明丹尼被弃尸时她在场
we've connected her to the site where Danny's body was found.
我会继续审问她
Well, I'm continuing to question her,
时间很紧迫 到时我们只得申请延长拘留时间
but time is running out before we have to apply for an extension.
我知道这听起来很傻
I know this may sound daft,
但我们得找到她的狗 文斯
but we need to find her dog, Vince.
我们有它的照片
We have a picture.
找狗是首要任务
The dog is a priority.
她跟狗的感情很深 也许能让她松口
She's very attached to it and it would help her to talk.
制♥服♥警员现在还一无所获
Uniform have turned up nothing so far.
你们可能听说了
You probably know the boss
昨晚追捕犯人时头儿突然发病了
was taken ill last night, during the pursuit.
我不清楚他什么时候能来上班
I don't know when he'll be back.
但我们得继续调查 不要分心
But we carry on. Do not get distracted.
我们的职责仍是给拉蒂默家的人一个交代
Our duty is still to the Latimer family.
谢谢你们所做的一切 就此别过
Thanks for everything you've done. Bye for now.
-你搞什么 -别说了 米勒
- Don't be ridiculous! - Don't start, Miller.
-你不能来这 -我已经来了
- You can't be here. - Well, I am.
你身体会吃不消的
You'll kill yourself!
想破案就得付出代价
If that's what it takes.
为此献身吗
It's not worth dying for.
每个人想法不一样
Not for you, maybe.
回去吧 没有你我们也应付得来
Go away. We can manage without you.
这就是你一直梦寐以求的 这工作
That's what you've wanted right from the start, this job,
你觉得是我抢走了
the job you think I stole.
什么 老天啊 长官
What? For God's sake, sir!
得了吧 米勒 我不在就是你当家
Come on, Miller. With me out you get to lead.
-梦想成真了 -我没想过抢你的饭碗
- Dream come true. - I wouldn't want your job.
别犯傻了
Don't be daft.
如果上头任命你 你一定会接受
If you get offered it, you'd take it.
不 我不会的
No, I wouldn't be up to it.
-是啊 你说得没错 -什么
- Yeah, you're right. - What?
这工作很棘手 你也知道自己的水平
Well, it's a tough job. You've found your level.
乡下警长 就是你的极限了
Rural DS - keep within your limits.
不用你来说我的极限在哪
Don't tell me what my limits are!
也不用你来叫我回家
Then don't tell me to go home.
我还能破案 不然我♥干♥嘛过来
I can still solve this. Otherwise, why am I still here?
天啊 好吧
For God's sake. All right, then.
大伙儿 都回去工作
Right, everyone, back to work.
-你怎么样 -挺好
- How are you? - Fine.
我安排你去首席医疗官那了
I've referred you to the Chief Medical Officer,
明天一早就去
first thing tomorrow.
案子没破我绝不离开
I'm not leaving till this is solved.
你没得选
You don't get a choice.
等他见到你 你就完了 亚历克
As soon as he sees you, you're done, Alec.
你明知身患重病为什么还接这活儿
Why did you take this job if you knew you were this ill?
你还好吗
You all right?
简单给我介绍下最新进展
Bring me up to speed with great economy.
丹尼遇害当晚苏珊·怀特的不在场证明已确认
Susan Wright's alibi for the night of Danny's death checks out.
房♥车停车场的业主走之前
The owner of the caravan park saw her
看见她和她的狗坐在窗边看电视
sitting in the window watching TV with her dog
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表