剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
大约是半夜一点半
when he left, about 1:30.
他们在酒吧开生日派对
They'd had a birthday party in the bar
所以他那天走得很晚
which is why he was so late leaving that night.
我们在崖上小屋找到的指纹和DNA与她相匹配
We've had a match at the hut on the cliff for her DNA and prints,
但业主确认她的确去那打扫过
but the owner has already confirmed she does clean there.
丹尼尸体上发现的DNA与她并不匹配
No matches for any DNA on Danny's body.
所以她不是凶手
So she didn't kill Danny?
但我肯定她知道些什么
But she knows something, I'm sure of it.
那就别在这和我废话了 逼她开口
Don't sit here talking to me, go and get it out of her!
去啊
Go on.
丹尼尸体附近挖出四根
Four cigarettes matching the brand you smoke
与你所抽牌子相符的烟蒂
got excavated close to the spot where Danny's body was found.
你的橱柜里有放过滑板的痕迹
There are traces from the skateboard in your cupboard.
滑板上有你和丹尼的指纹
Your prints are on the board, as are Danny's.
你骗我们说马克·拉蒂默没问你拿过小屋的钥匙
You lied to us about Mark Latimer getting the keys to the hut.
你当时在沙滩上做什么...
Now what were you doing on the beach near...
我的狗呢 文斯在哪儿
Where's my dog? Where's Vince?
我从你的记录中了解到...
I understand from your record...
你什么都不了解 亲爱的
You don't understand anything... love.
苏珊 我跟这件案子很久了
Susan, I've been on this case a long time now.
耐心都要被消磨光了
I have lost so much patience.
如果你不坦白从哪弄来的滑板
If you don't tell me how you came by the board,
我会起诉你 你会被拘留
I will have you charged. You will be in custody.
等我找到你的狗 我会派人杀掉它
And when I find your dog, I will have him put down.
告诉我发生了什么
Now, tell me what happened.
我从房♥车里出来 往悬崖上走
I was just going out, up from my caravan.
一直走到崖顶
Up the hill onto the cliff top.
我和文斯到那的时候
When we got up there...
我看见了
I saw it.
看见什么了
Saw what?
那个男孩
The boy...
躺在那儿
lying there.
还看见什么了
Anything else?
我们从崖顶下来走到沙滩上
We walked back down the hill onto the beach.
那是几点的事
And what time was this?
三点 也许四点
Three, maybe four.
你一般都在三更半夜遛狗吗
That's when you walk your dog?
晚上那里风景很好
It's lovely during the night round here.
你走到沙滩上之后呢
So you walked down onto the beach...
他全身的骨头...
He was all...
都断了
splayed out.
滑板就在他身边
The skateboard was next to him.
他长得很精致
He was beautiful.
你有孩子吗
You've got children?
有
Yeah.
要是你有孩子
If you've got kids,
我无法理解你怎么还能站在丹尼的尸体旁
I don't understand how you could stand over Danny's body,
抽了烟 继续遛你的狗
smoke and then carry on walking your dog.
我知道总有人会发现他
I knew he'd be found.
我不想惹麻烦
I didn't want to get involved.
你们这些人毁了我的家庭
You people destroyed my family.
怎么说
How?
已经不重要了
It does't matter.
很重要 因为这件事关系到
It does, because it affected
你看到丹尼尸体时的状态
how you were when you saw Danny's body.
我有两个女儿
We had two girls.
我的丈夫是个电工
My husband was an electrician.
他曾经胁迫大女儿和他发生性关系 我却不知情
He used to have sex with the oldest, but I didn't know.
之后他又打小女儿的主意
Then he tried it on with the young one.
姐姐不允许他这么干
Her sister was having none of it.
她想要保护妹妹
She wanted to protect her little baby sister.
他就杀了她
So she got herself killed.
他告诉我说她去旅游了
He told me she'd gone travelling.
这事她一直瞒着我
She'd never said nothing to me.
过了一阵子 流言四起
After a while, people started asking questions.
之后你们警♥察♥来了 把我的小女儿带走了
Then you lot came, took the young one into care.
逮捕了他
Arrested him.
他和警方说我知情
He told them that I knew...
说我也是共犯 但事实是
that I was part of it, but...
我不知道 我从不知情
I didn't know. I never knew.
我当时怀有身孕
I was pregnant.
社会服务机构找到我
Social Services came.
他们把宝宝也带走了
They took the baby.
他们说我不是个合格的母亲
They said I wasn't a fit mother.
我和警方所说的一切都被曲解
Everything I told the police got twisted,
然后反过来对付我
thrown back at me.
他被判了罪
He was convicted.
终身监禁
Got life.
入狱十个月后他上吊自杀
Hung himself in his cell ten months later.
死了
Death.
死亡一旦盯上你
Once it's got its claws into you...
就永远不会放手
it never lets go.
我站在沙滩上
When I was standing on that beach,
看着那男孩的尸体 不禁在想
looking at that boy's body, I just kept wondering if...
我的女儿在被他杀死时是否也如此安详
if my girl looked that peaceful after he killed her.
怎么可能呢
I don't think she did.
伙计
OK, petal.
是的
Yes.
你真是太棒了 爱死你了
You are a gem, a precious gem.
不 一定保密
No, Mum's the word.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥利 过来
Olly, Olly. Here.
你看起来好像挺开心的
You're looking a bit giddy there.
伊冯在医院里 正在忙她的看护欢迎会
Yvonne, in the hospital, doing her welcome carer thing.
猜她看见谁了
Who does she see?
哈迪探长
DI Hardy.
你也知道伊冯的
Well, you know Yvonne.
她立刻就进入了军事刺探模式
She went straight into military eavesdropping mode.
探长是昨晚紧急送医的
He was rushed in last night.
他的心脏问题严重 现在却强行出院
Heart problems, serious. Now he's discharged himself.
-他回去工作了吗 -没错
- He's gone back to work? - Exactly!
我们有故事可写了 亲爱的
Have we got a story brewing here, sweetheart.
你想怎么问他
How would you like to put it to him?
真没想到你会给我打电♥话♥
You were the last person I expected to call.
是吗 你不是能未卜先知吗
Really? Surely nothing's a surprise to you?
真有意思 还没人这么说过我
That is very funny. I've never heard that one before.
你想要什么
What do you want?
关于拉蒂默一案的所有事我都要知道
The Latimer case. I'll take anything now,
我时间不多了
cos I'm running out of time.
要是你有任何头绪
So if you have anything for me,
现在就告诉我
give it to me now.
谢谢 也是时候了
Thank you. It's about time.
我一直想告诉你 丹尼给过我信息
Look, I've been trying to tell you, I got a message from Danny.
凶手是他认识的人
It was someone he knew.
和他们很亲近[双重含义:地理位置近]
It was someone close to home.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
地理位置很近吗
Close geographically?
还是家庭成员 密友什么的
Family, friends, what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...
I...
千万不要忽视这一点
Just don't ignore it.
证明给我看你没胡说八道
Prove to me that you're not a bullshitter.
我给过你证明 我告诉过你的
I gave you something, I told you.
你只是装作没看见
You just pretended to ignore it.
我说过 "关于那个吊坠 她原谅你了"
I said, "She forgives you for the pendant. "
这又是什么意思
What does that mean?
你心里明白 我看得出来
You already know, I can see it.
这什么意思 我完全不懂
I haven't got a clue what it means.
我只有些零星的碎片 从你这得知的
All I get are fragments and that's what I got from you.
还有就是你曾来过这里
That and that you've been here before.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表