剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
She was having an affair with one of the other DS's on the team.
她觉得她要庆祝一下
She thought she'd celebrate.
但这当时都被报道了
But this was all reported at the time.
《每日先驱报》报道过此事
The Herald got the story.
但是他们说是因为你 是你的车
But they said it was you, your car.
你把责任担下来了
You took the blame.
那是在我眼皮底下发生的
It happened on my watch.
她骗了你
She deceived you?
那位警长
This detective sergeant...
是我老婆
.. she was my wife.
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter and
我不想让她知道她妈妈有外遇
I didn't want her knowing that about her mother.
-所以... -你就把责任承担了下来
- So... - You took the blame.
你承担了这些年所有的抨击
You took all that flak for years.
那家人以为都是你一手造成的
The family think it's you.
但是你根本没有那样做
But you didn't do it.
你因此积怨成疾 对吗
This is what made you ill, isn't it?
-必须让大家知道真♥相♥ -是吗
- People need to know about this? - Do they?
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
帮我个忙 把真♥相♥先告诉那家人
Just do me a favour and tell the family first, will you?
告诉他们我没有放弃桑德布鲁克
Just tell them I haven't given up on Sandbrook and
那案子远未结束
that the case is still open.
然后你想做什么都可以
And then after that, do whatever you like with it.
打电♥话♥给你朋友凯伦 她一直想要这料
Call your friend Karen. This is what she's always wanting.
有个条件 不要公布那个警长的名字
One one condition. You do not name that DS.
好了
Right.
我说完了
Well, I'm done.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
如果一小时之内你还不离开的话
If you don't go within the hour,
你睡着时 我会宰了这条狗
I will gut this dog whilst you sleep.
如果我走了 我就不再回来
If I go... I'm not coming back.
我们再也不会见面了
We'll never see each other again.
我可以离开
I can do that.
也不是一次两次的事了
I've done it plenty of times.
打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 告诉他们你记错了
You contact the police and tell them you made a mistake.
你看到的不是我
It wasn't me you saw.
然后离开
And then you go.
你跟你♥爸♥爸真像 奈杰尔
You're the spit of him, Nigel.
有其父必有其子
You've got him in you.
我看到的就是你
And it was you I saw.
真好吃 拉蒂默夫人 谢谢
That was great, Mrs Latimer. Thank you.
迪恩 叫我贝丝就好
Dean, love, just call me Beth.
"拉蒂默夫人"让我觉得像是马克的妈妈
"Mrs Latimer" Makes me feel like Mark's mum.
那样还真是不好
And none of us want that.
我给你带了个东西
Oh, er, I got you something.
-给我 -给你们
- For me? - For all of you.
献给这个家 感谢让我融入
Oh. For the family. For letting me in.
献给美好的未来
And for the future.
主要是给肚子里的婴儿
But mainly for the new baby.
这是给宝贝的第一个...
It's the first one, for the new...
对不起 我不是想让你难过
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
没事 伙计 只是...
Oh, don't worry, mate. It's er...
最近的事让她有点混乱
It's all a bit muddled in with everything else.
丹尼是个好孩子
He was a good lad, Dan.
有没有关于奈杰的消息
Heard anything about Nige?
没有 皮特那也没有什么消息
No. I asked Pete but he's heard no news.
不是奈杰干的 爸爸
It's not Nige, Dad.
不要那样想 不可能的
Don't go thinking that. It won't be.
克洛伊是对的 不可能是奈杰
Chloe's right. It can't be Nige.
他和丹尼很融洽
Him and Dan really got on.
我们每次出去玩都相处得很好
I saw it every time we went out.
"出去玩" 什么意思
What do you mean "Went out"?
逮动物
Catching animals.
农场里有些小动物 我们会去抓一些
They'd come up to the farm and then we'd go out from there.
深夜的时候
Late evenings.
丹尼说没事
Danny said it was OK.
奈杰说你知道的
Nige said you knew.
不 不 我们不知道
No. No, we didn't know.
米勒 法医在小屋里发现的脚印
Miller? Forensics from the hut.
跟山上泥地里发现的属于一个人
Boot print in the mud up the hill matches one they found inside.
大小是男士十号♥ 奈杰·卡特的鞋码多少
It's a man's size ten. What's Nigel Carter's shoe size?
十号♥
Ten.
你认为苏珊真的看到奈杰了
So, what? You think Susan did see Nige?
我们错漏了什么线索吗
Are we missing something here?
如果另有他人呢
What if another person was involved?
这是明早的任务吗
Is this something for the morning?
顺便问下 你儿子和丹尼吵过架吗
Oh, by the way. Your boy and Danny. Did they fall out?
没有
No.
保罗·科茨牧师见过他们打架
Paul Coates, the vicar, said there was a fight.
-他告诉过你 -不 没有
- He mentioned it to you. - No, he didn't.
-你是说我在包庇我儿子 -不是
- Are you saying I've been covering for my son? - No.
当你不爽时你老是这么做 乱咬人
You do that when you're on the back foot. You lash out.
丹尼最后一次去你家是什么时候
When did Danny last come up your house?
现在凌晨两点 我记不得了
It's 2 a.m. I don't know.
上个月 还是上上个月
Last month? Last two months?
还要久一点
A bit longer.
-我可以用下汤姆的电脑吗 -可以
- Can we borrow Tom's computer? - Fine.
晚安
Good night.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他的电脑在哪
Where is his computer?
艾莉 现在是凌晨两点半
El, it's half two in the morning.
对不起 我不知道电脑在哪
I'm sorry. Right? I don't know where it is.
如果现在去他屋里找 会吵醒他的
If we go through his room now, we'll wake him.
明天再找吧
Do it tomorrow.
这就是你解决问题的办法 拖到明天
That's your answer for everything - do it tomorrow.
什么 我做了什么
What? What have I done?
你做了什么
Yeah, what have you done?
你连这个屋子的漆都刷不好 都半年了
You can't even finish painting this room. Six bloody months.
看在上帝的份上 睡吧 艾莉
For God's sake. Go to sleep, El.
您有新邮件
阿利斯特·莫瑞
主题: 汤姆·米勒 邮件副本
当然了
Of course.
我♥操♥
Shit.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表