剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
He's not lying, I was with him.
我们别再侮辱对方的智商了
Let's not insult each other's intelligence.
你儿子被杀了
Your son has been killed.
我很不理解 你究竟为什么要误导我们
So I'm at a bit of a loss as to why you would mislead us.
为什么撒谎 马克
Why'd you lie, Mark?
等等 米勒 第三点我还没说呢
Wait, Miller, I haven't done point three.
第三点
Point three.
我们去看了你的船
We had a look at your boat.
上面有血迹
And there's bloodstains in it.
是谁的血 马克
Whose blood's in the boat, Mark?
丹尼的
Dan's.
上上个周我们把船搬了出来
We took the boat out the week before last.
因为那几天正直高温
When we had the hot spell.
我 丹尼和克洛伊大概划出了一英里去钓鱼
It was me, Danny and Chloe, fishing about a mile offshore.
钓到了三条鲈鱼
We caught three sea bass,
带上岸后 烤来吃了
we took them back and we barbecued them.
丹尼在甲板上胡闹 他被...
Danny was messing around on deck, he caught the...
鱼钩嵌进了
He caught the end of a line
他的脚底板 划了很深的口子
in the bottom of his foot and gashed it open.
他单脚跳来跳去 大喊大叫
And he was hopping around and yelling and screaming.
克洛伊当时在场 你们可以问她
Chloe was there, so you can ask her.
我们会的
We will.
你为什么要骗我们 周四晚上到底在哪
Why are you lying about where you were on Thursday night?
这能帮你们找到杀害丹尼的凶手吗
How's this helping find Danny's killer?
在获悉你当时在哪儿之前
We can't rule you out
我们无法排除你的嫌疑
till we know where you were.
所有的事都变成案子的一部分了吗
Everything's becoming part of this, ain't it?
所有和这案子无关的事
Everything's got nothing to do with this.
现在一切都很重要
Everything counts now,
谁做了什么 当时在哪
who did what, who was where.
一切有关联的事都能成为破案关键
Everything connects and feeds this case.
不知道真♥相♥
If we don't get the truth,
我们就无法找出杀害丹尼的凶手
we won't find who killed Danny.
得先从你开始
That starts with you.
马克 告诉我们周四的事吧
Mark, just tell us about Thursday.
我不是已经说过了吗
I've only told you, ain't I?
我说了小屋的事
I told you about the hut,
你们说我撒谎 可是我没有
and you're saying I'm lying and I'm not.
马克 如果我儿子死了
Mark, my son dies, I'd tell
我会告诉警方一切 真的
a police officer everything. I just would.
你为什么让奈杰尔编造假的不在场证明
Why did you ask Nigel to invent a false alibi?
我不知道 我所说的话
I dunno. Everything I say
都被曲解了 我思路不清了
is getting twisted. I can't think straight.
好吧
All right.
马克·拉蒂默 我现在以妨碍命案调查逮捕你
Mark Latimer, I'm arresting you for obstructing a murder inquiry.
-长官 -别说了
- Sir... - Enough.
你有权保持缄默
You do not have to say anything
但如果你在被问及将来作为庭审抗辩依据的问题时
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
保持沉默 则可能对你的辩护产生不利影响
when questioned, something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的每一句话都可能作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你就是这样办事的吗 艾莉
Is this what you do, El?
马克 别把事搞复杂
Mark, don't make it hard.
-告诉我们真♥相♥吧 -米勒 把他带走
- Just tell us the truth. - Miller, take his things.
旅游信息咨♥询♥
-你好 -贝丝
- Hiya. - Beth.
-你怎么来上班了 -有需要帮忙的吗
- We weren't expecting you back. - What can I help anyone?
不用 我们可以
No, we're fine though.
需要我把货架补满吗 珍妮特
Shall I restock the racks, Janet?
不用了
They're fine. Yeah.
广教镇旅游咨♥询♥处
-你好 玛吉 -亲爱的 你在做什么
- Hi, Maggie. - Sweetheart, what are you doing?
我回来上班
I'm just coming to work.
贝丝 你不该在这里
Beth, you shouldn't be here.
你们家刚发生了一件可怕的事
You've had a terrible thing happened.
-我只想帮忙 -我送你回家
- I just want to be useful. - Let me get you home.
我不想回家 我刚从家里出来
I don't wanna go home, I've just come from home.
我没法待在那间屋子里
I can't stay in that house.
来 你现在不适合待在这里
Come on, this isn't the right place for you.
我去和你妈妈谈
I'll talk to your mum.
我又不是十二岁 玛吉 我不想回家
I'm not 12, Maggie. I don't wanna go home.
我很难受
My heart is breaking...
我不需要你们的怜悯
I don't need bloody broken hearts!
你好吗 奈杰
All right, Nige?
奥利 挺好的 伙计
Olly! All right, mate.
今天找我的人真多啊
Never had so many visitors in a day.
怎么了 谁还来过
Why, who else has been here?
-没谁 -好吧
- No-one. - OK.
-这是《每日先驱报》的凯伦 -你好
- This is Karen from the Daily Herald. - Hi.
我不该接受报纸采访吧
Don't think I should be talking to papers.
没事的 我陪着你呢
She's all right and I'm chaperoning.
-有时间吗 -有 但得快点
- Two minutes? - All right, quick, though.
你和马克共事多久了
How long have you worked with Mark?
有三年了
Three years now.
取得职业资格后 马克就带我四处干活
Did my NVQ, Mark took me on and trained me up.
大家都说有麻烦首先想到你俩
Everyone says you're the go-to men in the town.
那多亏了马克 他说
That's down to Mark. He says,
万事化简 生活已经够复杂了
'Keep it simple. Life's complicated enough'.
他们家庭和睦吗
And the family are close?
是的 经常全家一起出动
Ah, yeah. Always doing something together.
贝丝喜欢户外运动
That's Beth - outdoors girl.
把他们拽上山 不管马克是否喜欢
Dragging them up hills, whether Mark likes it or not.
我想婚姻的真谛就是互相让步吧
Compromise is what being married's all about, I guess.
是啊 但金无足赤
Yeah, well, nothing's perfect.
你肯定很了解丹尼吧
And you knew Danny well, obviously.
是的
Yeah.
他放假也会和我们一起出去
He used to come out with us sometimes in the holidays.
他喜欢...
He liked to...
我还有活要干 得走了
Listen, I got a job, I got to go.
你妈现在怎么样了
Hey, how's your mum now?
-她挺好的 -是吗
- Erm... yeah, she's all right. - Yeah?
马克·拉蒂默管道修理
-一切都好了吗 -差不多
- All sorted now? - Pretty much.
只要你全神贯注就没事了
You'll be fine once you get stuck in.
我不想这么做 爸爸
I don't want to, Dad.
在警方问话之前 去踩下滑板耍耍帅吧
Go and bust some moves before we have to talk to the police.
耍耍帅
Bust some moves?
和下面那些孩子玩会儿
Down with the kids.
去吧
Come on!
-汤姆 -你好吗
- Hey, Tom. - All right?
丹尼的事怎么样了
What's this about Danny, then?
你知道发生了什么吗 你当时和他在一起吗
Do you know what happened? Were you with him?
他怎么会死 是他爸爸杀的吗
How'd he die? Was it his dad?
-介意我坐这吗... -不
- Do you mind if I erm... - No.
谢谢
Thanks.
景色不错
I love this view.
恕我冒犯 我知道你是谁
Sorry if this is rude, but I know who you are.
很好
Great.
我简直不敢想象你心里有多难受
I can't even imagine what it's like for you.
-会熬过去的 -你怎么知道
- You'll get through it. - And you know, do you?
听我说
Look, erm...
我没别的意思
don't take this the wrong way.
就是要告诉你个消息
I have a message for you.
来自丹尼的消息
It's from Danny.
不不不 你少来
No, no, no, don't you dare.
-我发誓 他 -闭嘴
- I promise you, he just - Stop speaking to me!
给我滚
Get away from me!
我没想惹你生气 我只是要告诉你
I'm not trying to upset you, I just, I have to tell you...
求你了
Please!
你最后一次见到丹尼 是什么时候
So you last saw Danny when?
去度假前
Before we went on holiday.
那是什么时候
When was that?
-三周半以前 -让汤姆回答
- Three and a half weeks ago. - Let Tom speak.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表