剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
been up on the cliffs last night or this morning?
-他不会去那的 -显然他去了
- He wouldn't have been. - Well, he obviously was.
没道理啊
He didn't have any reason to be.
最近这几天 丹尼怎么样
How was Danny over the past few days?
如果你想说他是自杀的 根本不可能
He didn't kill himself if that's what you're suggesting.
他一直都很 正常
He's been just... normal.
他不会自杀的
He wouldn't kill himself.
他知道他对我们能无话不谈
He knows he can talk to us about anything.
最后一次看见他是什么时候
And you last saw him when?
大概昨晚九点
I looked in on him er...
我去看过他
about nine o'clock last night.
他正躺在床上看书
He was laid in bed reading.
今早有谁见到丹尼了吗
Anyone see Danny this morning?
没有 他是家里最早起床出门的人
No. He was up and out before anyone else.
他要送报纸
He's got a paper round.
但他今天没送 我问过杰克了
But he didn't turn up for that. Jack, I spoke to him.
他是开报亭的
He runs the paper shop.
屋子里有被人强行进入的痕迹吗
Any signs of forced entry or disturbance round the house?
没有
No, nothing.
我想看看尸体
I wanna see the body.
你们可能认错了
You might be wrong about it being him.
我想确认一下 我想看看
So, I wanna be sure. I wanna see.
-你办过几件这样的案子 艾莉 -没有
- How many times you done this, Ell? - I haven't.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
-马克 你好吗 -挺好 你呢 崔弗
- Mark! All right, buddy? - All right, Trev?
你来这里干什么 没出什么事吧
What you in here for? Nothing serious, I hope?
-没有 -在请♥愿♥书上签个字吧
- Nah. - Sign this petition, will you?
他们威胁要关了这里
They're threatening to close this place down.
我有点忙
In a bit of a rush.
来吧 不会耽误你很久的 这事很重要
Oh, come on. Won't take two seconds. It's important.
好人啊 周二来撞柱吗 雄狮
Ah, good man. Hey, coming to skittles, the Lion on Tuesday?
对耶明斯特 旗鼓相当啊
The Yetminster. Grudge match.
不好说 伙计
I don't know, mate.
-到时候看 -好 代我向贝丝和孩子们问好
- See how it goes, eh? - Right. Give my love to Beth and the kids.
丹尼的房♥间
海洋班
一路上我都在想不会是他
All this way I thought it wouldn't be him.
我的丹尼
My Danny.
我能摸摸他吗 艾莉
Can I touch him, Ell?
为什么是他 艾莉
Why him, eh, Ell?
他还这么小 不是吗 他是...
He's only little, isn't he? He's just...
只是我的小宝贝啊
He's just my little boy, isn't he?
听着 孩子
Listen, boy.
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry that I er...
当时没在你身边
that I wasn't there for you and er...
你 你是我的
You're... you're my...
我的宝贝 丹尼 我让你失望了
You're my boy, Danny, and I let you down.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我非常爱你 超级明星
I love you zillions, superstar.
一直如此
I always will.
丹尼·拉蒂默是遭人绑♥架♥吗
Was Danny Latimer abducted?
凶手能自♥由♥出入这个家吗
Did someone gain access to the house?
如果可以 怎么办到的
If so, how?
如果不是强行进入 谁有钥匙
If it wasn't forced entry, who has the key?
我们得调出这屋子方圆一英里内所有的闭路电视
We need to collect any CCTV from a mile radius around the house.
米勒 陈述家庭
Miller - family.
他们是谁 当时在哪
Who are they and where were they?
贝丝十五岁就怀上了大女儿克洛伊
Beth had Chloe, their eldest daughter, when she was 15.
马克十七岁
Mark was 17.
案发时母女俩在家里看电视
Mum and daughter were at home watching telly.
她们说直到第二天一早上学才出的门
They say they didn't leave the house until school next morning.
父亲去处理紧急上门服务 他是管道工
Dad was out on an emergency call-out. He's a plumber.
大约凌晨三点回家
He got in around three.
父母俩都没想过去看看丹尼
Neither parent thought to check on Danny.
一位祖母住在附近 整晚都待在家
Gran lives nearby. She was in all evening.
另一位则住在威尔士
The other gran lives in Wales.
在我们准备充分之前 所有信息都得保密
Until we're ready all of this remains confidential.
不许谈论 明白吗
No gossip. Do you understand?
好了 干活吧
All right. Go on.
鉴于这起案子的性质
Given the nature of this case
还是交给其他警官吧
it makes sense to hand it on to another lead officer.
不行
No.
这和你的能力无关
It's nothing to do with your ability.
我们不想让桑德布鲁克一案传得街知巷闻
We don't want Sandbrook to become a thing.
我完全无罪
I was completely exonerated.
亚历克 你来这里是避锋芒的
Alec, you came down here to lie low.
我来这里是做本职工作的
I came to do whatever the job requires.
但就公众认知而言 你可能会成为众矢之的
But in terms of public perception, you may be vulnerable.
我在给你机会暂避风头 没人会怪你的
I'm giving you the chance to step back. Nobody will blame you.
凶案现场离警局不远
This happened a stone's throw from your station.
我见过你的手下了 没人比我更合适
I've met your team. No-one's as qualified as me.
桑德布鲁克一案没有让我变得脆弱
Sandbrook doesn't make me vulnerable.
反而让我更胜任这份工作
It makes me the best man for the job.
你想阻止我的话 尽管试试
You wanna stop me, you're welcome to try.
谢谢你的冰淇淋
Thanks for the 99.
-詹金森想干什么 -詹金森
- What did Jenkinson want? - Jenkinson?
-总警司 我看见你和她在散步 -没有
- The Chief Super. I saw you walking with her. - No.
我看见了 你们在吃冰淇淋
I did, you were having 99s.
米勒 你儿子和丹尼是同学
Miller, your son went to school with Danny.
-他知道了吗 -还不知道
- Does he know yet? - No.
-你得告诉他 -明天 不 今晚就说
- You need to talk to him. - Tomorrow. I'll tell him tonight.
还有 你能不叫我米勒吗
And, sir, do you mind not calling me Miller?
-为什么 -我不太喜欢别人叫我的姓
- Why? - I don't really like the surname thing.
-叫我艾莉就好 -艾莉
- I prefer Ellie. - Ellie.
艾莉 还是算了
Ellie. No.
书报亭
杰克 我们要问你几个问题
Jack, we need to ask you a few questions.
今早丹尼是不是没来送报
Danny didn't turn up for his round this morning?
-我以为他病了 -他经常不来送报吗
- I assumed he was sick. - Did he often miss his round?
他们都时不时会缺席
They all do, one time or another.
-丹尼昨天怎么样 -同往常一样
- How was Danny yesterday? - No different from usual.
你注意到他最近几周有什么心事吗
You didn't notice anything on his mind, last couple of weeks.
他在这儿也只不过15分钟
He was only in here 15 minutes first thing.
我又不是什么精神病医生
I'm no psychiatrist.
-你结婚了吗 -没有
- Are you married? - No.
你呢
Are you?
马克和贝丝带他来过
They brought him in here, Mark and Beth.
三天前
Three days old, he was.
这不正常
It's not right.
你有什么发现
What do you have?
面部有划伤和淤青
Superficial cuts and bruises to the face.
皮肤上有清洁剂的痕迹
Traces of domestic cleaning fluid on the skin.
因窒息而死
Cause of death was asphyxiation.
他是被勒死的
He was strangled.
脖子 气管和脊椎上部都有勒痕
Bruising to the neck and windpipe and at the top of the spine.
根据淤青推断是一双大手
The pattern of bruises suggest large hands.
我认为凶手是男性
I'd suggest er... male.
手法非常残忍♥
It erm... it would have been brutal.
勒痕的角度表明他曾面对凶手
The angle suggests he would have been facing his attacker.
他应该知道是谁
Er... He would have known.
-有性侵迹象吗 -所幸 没有
- Any sexual violence? - Mercifully, no.
死亡时间呢
The time of death?
我推断是在
Er, I'd put it between
周四晚10点到周五早4点之间
10pm Thursday night and 4am Friday morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
这种事情不常发生
We don't get these around here.
一定要抓住凶手
Make sure you find them.
我们有了些初步发现
We have some preliminary findings.
我们将丹尼的死亡列入可疑死亡
We are treating Danny's death as suspicious.
我们认为他可能是被谋杀的
We think he may have been killed.
我睡前就该去看一下他的
I should have checked on him before I went to bed.
-如果我去了 -贝丝 这不是你的错
- If I'd checked... - Beth, this is not your fault.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表