剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
好让镇民了解案情进展
Just to keep the town up to date,
解答他们的疑问
answer questions.
你们可以不去
You don't have to be there.
我会去的 作为我们家的代表
I'm gonna go. On behalf of all of us.
你真的不必去 妈妈
You don't have to, Mum.
我想要去 给我自己找点事做
I want to. Keep busy.
为什么报上丹尼的报道那么少
12页的报纸只有几个短讯
It's like page 12, couple of paragraphs.
别通过小报的报道来评论调查进展
Don't judge this investigation by what's in the press.
不 我只是觉得
No, we were saying if there's
增加此事的报道率 可以唤醒人们的记忆
more in the papers it might jog people's memories.
或许别人能有线索
What if there's somebody out there?
他们或许可以从报纸上得到信息
They might have seen something.
或许能想起一些事情
They might realise something.
如果报纸增加报道
If we had more in the papers...
拜托 让我们来对付媒体吧
Please, let us handle the media.
我们有经验
We have the experience in this.
只是想问问 无意冒犯
We're all asking, no offence,
但为什么要查这么久
but why's it taking so long?
崔弗 告诉过你多少次
Trevor, how many...
多个复杂的犯罪现场 尤其是在海滩
Multiple complex crime scenes, particularly at the beach.
重点地区都没有监控录像
Lack of CCTV in key areas.
也没有目击者
Er...absence of witnesses
在那天晚上看到丹尼溜走
seeing Danny on the night he sneaked out.
我们还需处理很多线索
We've a lot of information still to process.
破案进度会加快的
We'll get there.
我是苏珊·怀特
Susan Wright.
你们投入了多少人力
How many people do you even have working on it?
我听说你们人手不足
I heard you were short staffed.
对于这样规模的犯罪
We have the right resources
我们投入的人手已足够了 下一个问题
for an investigation of this size. Next question.
我刚从码头过来 那里有
I've just come from the pier and there's...
她说她的名字是什么
What did she say her name was?
苏珊·怀特
Susan Wright.
昨天晚上有新的线索出现了
New information came to light overnight.
我们需要排除其他因素全力取证
And we have to examine it without contamination.
是昨晚那条着火的小船吗
Is that the boat that was on fire last night?
我哥哥放鱼笼时看到了
My brother saw it when he was out with his pots.
现在要谈具体证据还太早了点
Erm... It's too early to talk about specific types of evidence.
你说沙滩上的帐篷会尽早拆除
You said the tents on the beach would come down at any moment
但它们仍纹丝不动
and they're still there,
现在还多了这些车
and now you're adding bloody great vans.
请你谅解我们的工作进程
You have to understand the work going on there.
就算是一粒沙我们也得仔细检查
Every grain of sand has to be gone through.
每个烟头 掉下的头发 塑料碎片
Every cigarette butt or stray hair, shard of plastic,
手指甲 脚趾甲 皮肤碎屑都要检验
fingernail, toenail, piece of skin has to be tested.
我们会尽可能地
We will do everything we can
不影响你们的正常生活
to limit the effect on your livelihoods,
但是我最先考虑的总是充分有效的调查
but my priority is to a thorough and efficient investigation.
软蛋 我们可不想让广教镇
But low-key. We don't want the name Broadchurch
像桑德布鲁克一样闻名色变
to be a byword for murder like Sandbrook.
告诉过你那里有一艘船了
I told you there was a boat.
天呐 正愁你没给我添乱呢
God, you're just what I need.
太好了 一艘船
Great. A boat.
那儿有几百艘船呢 不过碰巧罢了
There's hundreds round here. You got lucky.
碰巧 你去看过那艘船吗
Lucky. Yeah, well, did you look for it, eh?
贝丝知道你没告诉她这个信息吗
Does Beth know you didn't follow that up?
我强烈麻烦你听我的话
How about you heed my very strong advice?
离她远点 别卷进这事来
Stay away from her. Do not get involved.
好了吧
Right?
小乖乖在这儿呢
Oh! Hey! There he is!
你是丹尼的外婆 莉兹吧
You're Liz, right? Danny's grandma.
你一定很想念他
You must really miss him.
他是个乖孩子
Oh, he shone, that boy.
我对自己保证过我不会哭的
I promised myself I wouldn't do this.
我比他们都坚强
I'm the strong one in all this.
我只想看到他们捉住痛下杀手的混♥蛋♥
I just want them to catch the sod who did it.
我是《每日先驱报》的凯伦
I'm Karen. I work for the Herald.
-我们不接受采访 -我知道的
- We're not talking to the press. - No, I know.
容许我说一句话吧
But can I just say one thing?
请确认你听从的建议是最正确的
Just be sure you're getting the best advice.
我不希望丹尼被人们遗忘
I'd hate for Danny to be ignored.
-你好 -怎么了
- Hi. - All right?
你说过马克·拉蒂默他
You said Mark Latimer didn't
没有修缮崖边小屋的管道
fix a burst pipe at the hut on the cliff.
没错
Yeah.
他修了 我们查过他的工作日志
He did. We checked his paperwork.
他说他从你这儿得到的钥匙
He said he got the keys off you
你甚至帮他搞定了支票
and you even arranged the cheque for him.
一定是你们搞错了
Must have got it wrong.
你不介意的话 我还有事要做
Now if you don't mind, I gotta be somewhere.
这案子拖得越长
The longer this goes on the more
就有越多的人想掺合进来
everyone wants to get involved, stick their oar in.
发表他们的鸟意见
Develop their pet theory.
他们真是无休无止
People getting restless,
太多的意见搅在一起 我很不喜欢
too many opinions, they stuck already. I don't like it.
又来了
Here we go again.
能告诉贝丝和马克
Will you pass on to Beth and Mark,
当他们想开口时 尽管找我吗
whenever they feel able to talk, come to us, to me.
-他们知道我们办事妥当 -我会替你传达
- They know we do things properly. - I'll make sure they know.
还有 奥利弗有事要告诉你们
And Oliver has got something else to tell you.
我们永远洗耳恭听奥利弗的看法
Well, we always love hearing from Oliver.
我查到的 有关报亭老板杰克·马歇尔的
I found this on Jack Marshall, who runs the newsagent's here.
他来这里之前曾经蹲过监狱
He was in prison before he came here.
还因与未成年人性行为被定过罪
He's got a previous conviction for underage sex.
别想躲我
Don't try and avoid me.
我知道你住在哪儿
I know where you live.
我知道你的面包车长什么样
I know what your van looks like.
我告诉过你我不想见到你了
I told you, I don't want to see you.
这事可没那么简单 对吗
It's not that simple, though, is it?
不对
It is.
我说简单就简单
Cos I'm telling you it is.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱了
We're connected now, you and me.
-你不能就这样逃走 -我可以
- You can't just turn your back. - I can.
你别来烦我
I don't want you near me.
你或许不乐意 但木已成舟
You may not like it. But it can't be undone.
所以你和我必须完成我们该做的事
So, you and me need to work out what we're gonna do.
我不想跟你说话 明白吗
I ain't talking to you. Do you understand?
你给我滚开
You stay away!
几天前我才告诉这些警♥察♥
A few days ago I told the police
他们该去找那些证据
about evidence they should look for.
他们完全不当回事
They took no notice.
但现在他们找到了
Now they've got that evidence,
不过在他们来之前 已经被火烧了
but it was burned before they got to it.
-调查又增加了难度 -为什么跟我说这些
- It makes it harder to analyse it. - Why are you telling me this?
因为我能帮上忙
Because I can help. I can help.
我需要有人把我的话当回事
But I need to be taken seriously, and that's...
现在没人听我的
It's not happening right now.
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
贝丝 我没必要骗你
Beth, I've got no reason to lie to you.
我也不希望这样纠缠
I wish...I wish we'd never had cause to meet.
但我说的都是事实
But what I have told you is genuine.
你要去说服警♥察♥
And you need to convince the police.
是要问跟丹尼争吵的那个邮递员吗
Is this about the postman? The one who was arguing with Danny?
不是 我们问过他了
No, though we did talk to him.
他说那天他没跟丹尼争吵过
He said he never had an argument with Danny that day.
胡说八道 我亲眼看见了
Load of rubbish. I know what I saw.
说说你与未成年人发生性行为的罪行 杰克
Tell us about your conviction for sex with a minor, Jack.
现在要翻旧账了 是吗
So...we're into the muck-raking, are we?
只是确认真♥相♥
Just wanna establish the facts.
之前谈话的时候你没提过
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表