剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
认识了艾莉 剩下的大家都知道了
Met Ellie. The rest is history.
-你有妻子吗 -真好吃 你自己做的吗
- You married? - This is great food. You make this yourself?
对 自学成才 墨西哥菜我最拿手
Mm. Self-taught. Mexican's my speciality.
真该来点玛格丽塔 对吗
We should really be having Margaritas, shouldn't we?
没有
No.
没妻子 只有前妻
Not married. Not any more.
很遗憾 什么原因 工作压力太大吗
Sorry to hear that. What was it? The pressures of work?
差不多 干这行难免
Sort of. This job does it to you.
-我们就没事 -我不是那意思
- Not to us. - No, I didn't mean...
那你们 有孩子吗
Any erm...any kids?
有个女儿 15岁 跟她妈
Daughter. 15. Lives with her mother.
那你肯定很难受
Oh, that must be hard.
-这案子你破得了吗 -乔
- Do you think you'll solve this case? - Joe.
一定能
Certain.
很好
Good.
好了 我去趟卫生间
Right, I'm gonna have a wee.
不许再谈工作的事
No more talking about work.
好 那就不谈了
Well, that's us told.
-不 别给我加 -别说了 喝
- No, no, not for me. - Shut up and drink!
她喜欢我吗
Does she like me?
-什么 -她喜欢
- Sorry? - Does she like...
跟我共事吗
..working with me?
不是都请你来吃晚饭了吗
You're here for dinner, aren't you?
我觉得我惹着她了
I think I irritate her.
她从没提过这种事
She hasn't mentioned it.
你个大骗子
You bloody liar.
我什么都没说 还没说
I've said nothing. And yet...
你俩笑什么呢
What are you laughing about?
没什么
Nothing.
你确定不叫出租车
Sure you don't want a taxi?
不用 走回去就行
No, no. Walk will be good.
明早见
See you in the morning.
今晚很愉快 谢谢你 米勒
That was nice. Thanks, Miller.
聊了一晚上还是叫我米勒 真是奇人
A whole evening and it's still Miller. Unbelievable.
-我爱你 米勒 -你别学坏
- I love you, Miller. - Oh, don't you start.
你跟那臭哥们一样坏
You and your new bloody little mate.
主 请赐我力量应对明日之事
Lord...give me the strength to deal with tomorrow.
你是我的力量之源 我的庇佑者
You are my strength and my shield.
在这最黑暗的时刻 请赐予我智慧和勇气
I ask for wisdom and courage in this darkest of moments.
以基♥督♥圣主之名
In the name of Christ the king.
阿门
Amen.
你为什么看我不顺眼
Why are you so bothered about me?
我哪里妨碍你了
What's my life got to do with you?
我觉得你该离开了
I think you should leave.
你得停止对我的质问
You're gonna stop asking questions about me.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
想被强♥奸♥你就继续
I know men who would rape you.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
没事了 我们正送你去医院
It's OK. We're getting you to hospital.
不 你不能这么做
No, you can't.
会没事的 别担心
It's gonna be OK. You don't need to worry.
早上好 帅哥 你可是缝了好几针
Good morning, sunshine. Took quite a crack.
我怎么在这里
What am I doing here?
-你感觉怎么样 -你在这干吗
- How you feeling? - What are you doing here?
你晕过去了 我在浴室地板上发现你
You passed out. Found you on the bathroom floor.
你在我的浴室干吗
What were you doing in my bathroom?
你很幸运 你楼下的房♥客
The person in the room underneath you
抱怨你撞地的砰砰声
complained about the banging, luckily.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
你拿它干吗
What you doing with that?
在救护车里时 我在找你的家人
I was looking for your next of kin in the ambulance.
找不到 我就告诉他们我是你妻子
couldn't find any so I told them I was your wife.
-什么 -这很糟吗
- What? - Is that bad?
我觉得他们完全没怀疑
I think they caught on pretty quick.
无论如何 我很高兴你醒了
Anyway, look, I am glad you are OK and awake.
我得回去了
I have to get back.
我让尼尔暂时负责 但他没法胜任
Left Neil in charge, he's not exactly competent.
听着 你不能告诉任何人这件事
Listen. You mustn't tell anyone about this.
如果他们发现我病了 会让我放弃此案
If they find out I'm sick they'll take me off the case.
我不想现在走人 我要破案
I don't want to come off this case. I need to finish this case.
贝卡
Becca.
这是我的事业
It's my career.
-是我的生活 -你得有适当的治疗
- This is my life. - You get some proper medical help.
因为下次可能不会有人发现你晕了
Cos next time someone might not find you.
我和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
不 他们要你住院
Ah, no, they want to keep you in.
我不在乎 这是什么
I don't care. What's this?
谁把我可爱的孩子带走了
再无相见之时
照片不错
It's a great picture.
贝丝拍得很美
You captured Beth just right.
但玛吉会生气的
But Maggie's gonna be miffed.
我会和她说的 马克和贝丝
I'll talk to her. Mark and Beth
急需扩大案子的知名度
were desperate for people to know about the case.
想想可能会出现的证人吧
Think about the witnesses that might come forward.
那你现在是采编部的当红炸子鸡了
So you're the golden girl on your news desk now?
老板很高兴
Well, the boss is officially happy
别的报纸现在正仓皇直追报道呢
and the rest of the papers are now scrambling to catch up.
-半打... -等一下 我得挂了
- Half a dozen... - Hang on, I've gotta go.
-你在开什么玩笑 -这和我没关系
- You've gotta be joking. - Nothing to do with me.
妈妈
Mum?
-你要做什么 -别反抗了 儿子
- Oh, what are you doing with that? - Don't be brave, son.
天啊 你说你会修好它的
For God's sake. I thought you said you'd fixed it.
这很复杂 他们弄错了吧
It's a mix-up. They got it wrong.
你怎么就不理解我们遇到的困难呢
Why don't you understand the trouble we're in?
-她为什么要这么做 -我看挺好的
- Why has she done this? - It reads all right to me.
我告诉他们不要这么做 我要走了
I told 'em not to. I'm gonna have to go.
再见
See you later.
我在考虑早上带孩子去教堂
I was thinking of taking the kids to church this morning.
-教堂 -是啊
- Church? - Yeah.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - Don't know.
就是感觉...
Just...felt...the thing...
好吧
Yeah. OK.
-拜拜 -拜拜 爱你
- Bye-bye. - Ta-ra, love.
拜拜 妈咪
Bye, Mummy.
-再见 -好孩子
- Bye. - Good boy.
上帝 你出什么事了
Jesus, what happened to you?
洗澡时滑倒了
I slipped in the shower.
你伤口粘合了
You've been glued up.
你看上起挺糟糕的
My God, you look terrible,
长官 别介意我这么说
sir, if you don't mind me saying.
你看《每日先驱报》了吗
Have you seen the Herald?
看了 我真不知道他们会这么做
Yeah, I didn't know they'd done that.
这会引发混乱的
It's opened the floodgates.
各种媒体蜂拥来电
Media officer's been deluged with calls.
所以今晚我要召开♥发♥布会
So I'm calling a conference for this evening.
家人陈述 尽可能保持在可控范围内
A family statement - try and keep as much control as we can.
同时 我要杰克·马歇尔 史蒂夫·康奈利
Meantime, I want full backgrounds on Jack Marshall,
和保罗·科茨的全部资料
Steve Connelly and Paul Coates.
所有没不在场证明的人都是首要嫌疑人
Anyone without an alibi goes top of our list.
弗兰克和尼什会在那上面
I'll get Frank and Nish on it.
长官 我有个不情之请
Sir, can I ask a favour?
我想去教堂
I was thinking of going to church.
这是个好主意 所有人聚在一起
That's a good idea. Everyone all together,
看看谁表现异常
check who's behaving normally.
-不是 那不是 算了吧 -什么时候开始
- No, that wasn't the... Never mind. - What time's the service?
一小时后
In an hour.
好吧
All right.
我们进去前 我要告诉你件事
Hey. I've got to tell you before we go in.
昨天我看到了奥利·史蒂文斯和杰克·马歇尔
I saw Olly Stevens and Jack Marshall yesterday.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表