剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Come on.
-天哪 不要啊 -离开海滩
- Oh, God. No, no, no. - Off the beach.
-这里禁止进入 -不 我是警♥察♥
- This area's off-limits. - No, I'm police.
天哪 我认识他 他住在这里
Oh, God, I know him. He lives here.
他去我家喝过茶 是我儿子最好的朋友
He has tea at my house. He's my boy's best friend.
天哪 贝丝 贝丝知道了吗
Oh, God, Beth. Does Beth know?
好了 冷静下来 米勒警长
All right, calm down, DS Miller.
你不懂 我认识那个男孩
You don't understand. I know that boy.
-别说了 -别说了
- Shut it off. - "Shut it off"?
专业点 你在办案呢
Be professional. You're working a case now.
我是亚历克·哈迪
Alec Hardy.
我知道 你抢了我的工作
I know. You got my job.
不是吧 现在来说这些
Really? You wanna do that now?
你都不知道他是谁
You don't even know who he is.
那你告诉我
Tell me!
他叫丹尼 全名丹尼尔·拉蒂默 11岁
Danny. Daniel Latimer. 11 years old.
和我儿子汤姆是同学
Goes to school with my boy Tom.
他家就在这里 父亲是本地管道工
His family live here. Dad's the local plumber.
-这里是自杀胜地吗 -他不会自杀的
- Is this a suicide spot? - He wouldn't do that.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
不算是 西边三英里开外有一处
No, there are others - there's one three miles west;
远一点的内陆还有一处
there's another one further inland.
他不是那种孩子
He's not that type of kid.
把取证人员找来
Find out where SOCO are.
我们得快点 就快涨潮了
We have to move fast. That tide'll be in.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
天哪 那是谁
Oh, God. Who's that?
不 贝丝 快离开海滩 退后
No, Beth, get off the beach, back off.
你们找到什么了 让我看
What have you found? Let me see,
-让我看 -你不能过来
- let me see. - You can't be here!
不行 拦住她
No, no, stop her.
站住 把她带走 离这里远点
Stop. Get her off the beach. Get away from here.
那是他的鞋
Those are his shoes.
-过来 -那是丹尼的运动鞋
- Come on, come on. - Those are Danny's trainers!
不
No!
丹尼
Danny!
奥利 你回来了
Ah, Olly, you're back.
我撑过了运动会
Survived sports day.
不仅如此 还买♥♥了咖啡来
Not only that - coffees.
-这是三倍浓度的 -很好
- That's three shots. - Right.
两页稿子
Double-page spread.
请别弄错孩子们的姓名
Spell all the children's names correctly, please.
我可不想被那些家长骂
I don't want the parents berating me.
雷吉没来 红狮的那位
So, Reg didn't turn up. Red Lion.
什么 就是说我们没照片用了
What, you mean we've got no pictures?
手♥机♥相机 我自己拍了照
Camera phone. I took them myself.
真机灵 奥利
Good initiative, Olly.
教我怎么下载
Show me how to download these.
你为什么还用雷吉 他总让你失望
Why do you still use Reg? He always lets you down.
我每周六都会在超♥市♥遇到雷吉
I see Reg in the supermarket every Saturday.
我们这的人都互相帮助
We look after our own here.
看看他们的小脸蛋儿
Oh, look at their little faces.
这张真棒 堪称专业啊
Oh, that's very nice. You've almost got an eye.
我去告诉雷吉 我要在报纸上登手♥机♥拍的照片
I tell Reg I'm using camera phone pictures in the paper.
他肯定会在一小时内清醒地出现在这里
He'll be back and sober within the hour.
您有一封新邮件
每日邮报招聘
主题: 您的申请
阅读 取消
天哪 是每日邮报 是我的申请
Oh, my God. It's the Daily Mail. It's my application.
打开看看
Open it.
您申请的初级记者职位
很抱歉地通知您
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
还有很多报纸呢
There's plenty of other newspapers.
我已经都试遍了
I've tried them all now.
你很棒 亲爱的 你会成功的
You're good, petal. Your time will come.
伊冯给我发了条短♥信♥
Now, look, text from Yvonne.
她说海滩由于某些原因被封锁了
She says the beach is closed off for some reason.
去吧 查查怎么回事 呼吸点新鲜空气
Go down, check it out, will you? Get some fresh air.
好吧
Sure.
他们让人在这种没护栏的地方走吗
They let people walk along here, no safety barriers?
这条路在悬崖上 谁都知道要小心
It's a coastal path. People know to be careful.
这里太危险了
It's a death trap.
怎么样了
How's it going?
长官 我们查到的证据表明
Well, from what we've got up here, sir,
尸体周围的落石应该是人为摆放的
it looks like the rock fall around the body was faked.
-什么意思 -尸体的角度不对
- What do you mean? - The angle of the body was wrong.
是被人摆成这样的
It was too arranged.
而且这里没有被压倒的草或滑坡
And up here there's no flattened grass or slippage.
没有松动的岩石 纤维 或是手印
No loose rocks. No fibres, no hand marks.
也没有坠落的痕迹
No sense of a downward trajectory.
你是说他不是失足堕崖
You mean he didn't fall?
会不会是跳下去的
Could he have jumped?
根据他尸体的位置和悬崖上的痕迹
That's unlikely, sir, given where he was found
不太可能 长官
and the trajectory off the cliffs.
看到没 丹尼不会自杀的
See, not Danny.
我觉得 有人企图把这案子伪造成意外
If you ask me... someone tried to make it look like an accident.
我觉得他就没上来过
I don't think he was up here.
去找病理学家 让他快点
Get on to the pathologist. Tell him to hurry up.
就算只是初步分♥析♥也行
Even if it is just preliminary.
-米勒警长 -那是谁
- DS Miller! - Who's that?
-继续走 别理他 -艾莉
- Just keep walking. - Ellie!
-他貌似认识你 -艾莉阿姨
- He seems to know you. - Auntie Ellie.
我说过了 不许这样
I told you, don't do that.
我是奥利·史蒂文斯 《广教镇回音报》的
Olly Stevens, Broadchurch Echo.
我刚去了另一头 他们说你在这里
I was down at the other end. They said you'll be here.
为什么封锁海滩
Why has the beach been closed?
暂时无可奉告
No statements now.
我听说发现了一具尸体
I heard there was a body.
知道身份了吗 告诉我吧
Has it been ID'd? Please.
我们会发布声明的 奥利弗
There will be a statement, Oliver.
他们都在家里吗
Are they all in there?
长官 可以让我跟他们说
Sir, I can lead this with the family.
-不行 -我认识他们
- No. - I know them.
你办过几件这样的案子
How many deaths like this have you worked?
这是第一次
This is my first.
你没法改善事实的 别试了
You can't make it better. Don't try.
你并不清楚我的处理方式
You don't know how I work.
最大的可能性是绑♥架♥
Most likely premise is abduction.
凶徒是强行带走他的吗 如果是 会是谁呢
Was he taken? If so, who by?
观察他们的一言一行
Watch them. Every movement.
有任何反常都要告诉我
If anything doesn't make sense you tell me.
好
Ok.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我是亚历克·哈迪探长 你们认识米勒警长吧
I'm Detective Inspector Alec Hardy and you know DS Miller.
你们坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk about something.
-坐那吧 -拿张椅子来
- Sit down there. - Get a chair.
没关系 我自己来
Don't worry, I can do it.
我们发现了一具男孩的尸体
The body of a young boy was found...
-是丹尼对吗 -让他说完
- It's Danny, isn't it? - Just let him finish.
-我看见他的鞋了 -很多孩子都穿那种鞋
- I saw his shoes. - Plenty of kids have those shoes.
抱歉 你继续
Sorry. You talk.
我们认为那具尸体是丹尼
We believe it's Danny's body.
是谁 艾莉 真是他吗
Who is it, Ellie? Was it him?
没事的
Hey, it's all right.
是意外吗 他失足堕崖了
Was it an accident? Did he fall?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
你们知道他为什么要
Can you think why he might have
在昨晚或今晨爬上悬崖
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表