剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch.
因窒息而死 他是被勒死的
Cause of death was asphyxiation. He was strangled.
法医在小屋里发现的脚印
Forensics from the hut.
跟山上泥地里发现的属于同一个人
Boot print in the mud up the hill matches one they found inside.
鞋码是男士十号♥
It's a man's size ten.
丹尼的事件牵动了很多人
Danny's life touched many people
与案情相关的 我们都会密切调查
and we'll be looking at all those connections.
如果你或者你认识的人有任何线索
If you or someone you know has any information,
发现过不寻常的事
has noticed anything unusual,
现在请站出来
please come forward now.
我在此强烈要求大家不要隐瞒任何事
I'd urge everyone, don't hide anything...
因为我们最终都会查出来的
because we will find out.
如果你的家人或者朋友或者邻居
If a member of your family, or a friend, or a neighbour,
在过去的几天或几周里行为异常
has been behaving differently in the past days or weeks,
请立刻通知警方
please tell the police immediately.
杀害丹尼的凶手无处可藏
There will be no hiding place for Danny's killer.
不论是谁 我们一定缉拿归案
We will catch whoever did this.
小镇疑云
第一季 第八集
吸气
In...
呼气
and out.
请今天清空办公室
Office to be cleared by the end of the day, please.
我好像知道凶手是谁
I think I know who the killer is.
别在我面前掉头就走
Well, don't walk away from me.
亚历克
Alec!
爸爸 出去
Dad, out!
伙计 你的笔记本电脑呢
Mate, where's your laptop?
找它做什么
Why?
妈妈查案要用
Mum needs it for the investigation.
-不在屋里 -那在哪呢
- It's not here. - Well, where is it?
我弄丢了
Um...I lost it.
你什么时候丢的
When... when did you lose it?
一周以前 或者更久
A week back. Maybe longer.
你怎么没跟我们说
Well, why didn't you tell us?
你们俩已经够烦的了
Well, you've both had a lot on your mind.
别对我撒谎 汤姆
Don't lie to me, Tom.
电脑在哪
Where's the computer?
我亲爱的妹妹 你从没让我失望过
Oh, my little baby sis, you never let me down.
这样一切就都解决了
You know this will sort everything.
我们没有时间了 我上司马上要离职
We're running out of time. My boss is on his way out
我很怕凶手会再次犯案
and I'm scared to death another child will get hurt.
马上把你看到的告诉我
You just tell me what you saw.
丹尼遇害当晚 我还没睡
The night of Danny's death, I was up...
我从窗户看出去 外面马路上
I was looking out the window, down the road,
远远瞧见有个男的
and I saw a man in the distance -
穿着深色衣服 戴着帽子
dark clothes, hat.
正在把一个包裹塞进别人的垃圾桶
He was shoving a bag into someone's bin.
那个包裹看起来好像装着衣服
The bag looked like it had clothes in it.
你姐姐 她怎么现在站出来了
Your sister? Why's she just coming forward with this now?
可能有什么事唤醒她记忆了吧
I think something jogged her memory.
找到你儿子的电脑了吗
Did you find your boy's computer?
他说被偷了
He said it had been stolen.
-你相信他吗 -不相信
- You believe him? - No.
我给他们打过电♥话♥ 让他们过来一趟
I called them, asked them to come in.
今天吗 你打电♥话♥也不告诉我
What? Today? You called without telling me?
我这不是正在告诉你
I'm telling you now.
监视得怎么样了
How's the surveillance going?
苏珊·怀特的房♥车已经人去楼空了
Susan Wright's caravan is completely empty.
什么都不剩 没人见过她或她的狗
All cleared out. No sign of her or the dog.
她就这么凭空消失了
She's just vanished?
我们的关键证人就这么消失了
Our key witness has just disappeared?
好极了
Great.
那奈杰·卡特在哪
So where is Nigel Carter?
监视小组跟丢了
Surveillance team lost him.
什么 那他去哪了
What? So where is he?
他们也不知道
They don't know.
他们在一个偏僻小巷里被甩开了
They said he shook them off in a back alley.
你们这帮人是怎么回事
Oh, what is the matter with you people?
他可是主要嫌疑人
He's a major suspect.
去找制♥服♥警员 彻底搜查整个区域
Get uniform, scour the area,
马上把他给我带回来 明白吗
bring him here now! You understand?
妈妈 是我
Mum...it's me.
你听到这个留言时 不要太担心
When you get this message, I don't want you to worry.
将会有些流言蜚语
People are gonna say things.
你不要在意
I don't want you to listen to them.
不要相信那些话
And I don't want you to believe them.
他们弄错了 仅此而已
Things are just a bit mixed up, that's all.
我很快就回家
I'll be home soon.
你好好照顾自己
So you look after yourself.
我的电脑在学校被偷了
My computer got nicked, at school.
我把它放在包里然后就不见了
I left it in a bag and then it was gone.
你可不能对我撒谎 汤姆
Yeah. You mustn't lie to me, Tom.
保罗·科茨说你威胁他
Paul Coates said you threatened
要是他把电脑上交给我们
to accuse him of all sorts of shenanigans
你就要冤枉他
if he was to give this over to us.
你威胁了牧师
You threatened the vicar?
你为什么要砸电脑 汤姆
Why'd you smash it up, Tom?
因为电脑里有我和丹尼发的邮件
It had my emails with Danny on it.
就是这些吗
And are these your emails?
你怎么弄到的
How did you get those?
都保存在你的服务器里
They were stored on your server.
我从没见过这些
I haven't seen these before.
丹尼用的这个邮箱地址
Because Danny was using a different email address
和他家里电脑上的不同
to the one on his home computer.
他用这个邮箱只给你写过信
You're the only person he wrote to from this address.
不不 除了你还有另一个人
No, no. I see you and one other person.
他应该是用手♥机♥发的邮件
I think he sent them from his phone.
他哪来的手♥机♥
Where'd he get his phone from?
他说是用送报挣的钱买♥♥的
He said he saved up from his paper round.
为什么你之前没提你和丹尼吵过架
Why didn't you mention that you and Danny fell out?
我以为你们早就知道了
I thought you already knew.
在这些邮件里 丹尼叫你离他远点
In these emails, Danny's asking you to stay away from him.
他说他不想再看见你
Says he doesn't want to see you any more
你再也不是他朋友了 为什么这么说
and you're no longer friends. Why was that?
他说他找了个新朋友
He said he found a new friend.
那人比我更理解他
Someone who understood him better than me.
你对丹尼说
You write to Danny...
"我希望你去死"
'I wish you were dead.'
他回复 "我可不会因为你想就死了"
He replies, 'Wishing won't make it happen.'
你回复他 "我要想的话可以杀了你"
You email back, 'I could kill you if I wanted.'
看在上帝的份上 他们还是孩子
Oh, for God's sake, it's just kids,
不过是两个小孩在打闹
just boys falling out.
-是你杀了丹尼吗 汤姆 -拜托
- Did you kill Danny, Tom? - Come on!
我在问你儿子 乔 不是你
I'm talking to your son, Joe, not you.
不是
No.
如果你对我说谎 汤姆
If you're lying to me, Tom,
后果将很严重
there'll be very serious consequences.
如果你想告诉我你和丹尼的死有关...
If you want to tell me you were involved in Danny's death...
够了
That's enough.
你要这样问讯他的话 我们需要律师在场
You want to question him like that, we need a solicitor.
好吧 那今天就到这里
Fine. We're done for now.
我们还需要一份DNA样本
We need a DNA sample.
然后你们就可以走了
Then you can go.
对了 汤姆 你鞋子是几码
Oh, Tom... What is your shoe size, Tom?
五码
A five.
你呢 乔
What about you, Joe?
十码
Er...ten.
好的
All right.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们该怎么处理这个房♥间
What are we gonna do about the room?
什么意思
How do you mean?
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表