剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
丹尼 能赶紧回我电♥话♥吗 亲爱的
Danny? Can you give me a call straight away, sweetheart.
我就是想知道你在哪
I just want to know where you are.
我们在广教镇的海港崖海滩
The body of an 11-year-old child
发现了一具十一岁男孩的尸体
was found on Harbour Cliff beach at Broadchurch.
我是亚历克·哈迪
Alec Hardy.
我知道 你抢了我的工作
I know. You got my job.
他是被勒死的
He was strangled.
我们将丹尼的死亡列入可疑死亡
We are treating Danny's death as suspicious.
在我们准备充分之前
Until we're ready,
所有信息都得保密
all of this remains confidential.
我是奥利·史蒂文斯
Olly Stevens,
《广教镇回音报》的
Broadchurch Echo.
我不能告诉你
I can't talk to you.
你们为什么在推特上公布他的名字
Why have you released his name? It's on Twitter.
有消息称在海港崖沙滩边发现的尸体
是11岁的丹尼尔·拉蒂默
死因尚不明确 有待进一步核实
是谁告诉那名记者的
Who told the journalist?
有人企图把这案子伪造成意外
Someone tried to make it look like an accident.
他们问你什么了
What did they ask you?
你昨天晚上去哪了
Where were you last night?
我告诉过你我在工作
I told you, I was on a job.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything you want to tell me now?
如果你或者你认识的人有任何线索
If you or someone you know has any information
现在请站出来
please come forward now.
删除七条短♥信♥?
不论是谁我们一定缉拿归案
We will catch whoever did this.
小镇疑云
第一季 第二集
你怎么样 亲爱的
How are you doing, lovely?
还好
Ok.
你昨晚做噩梦了
You had nightmares.
-是吗 -你在梦中大喊大叫
- Did I? - You were shouting in your sleep.
我说什么了
What was I saying?
听不出来 但你叫过丹尼的名字
Couldn't make it out. You said "Danny" at one point.
我必须要和警♥察♥谈吗
Will I have to talk to the police?
对 某个时候吧
Yeah, at some point.
但我想不是今天
But not today, I don't think.
除非你想起来什么有用的信息
Unless you can think of anything that might help us.
没有
No.
当我必须和他们谈时
When I have to talk to them...
你能陪着我吗
can it be with you?
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
吊唁薄 缅怀尼尔·拉蒂默 请入内
"愿你和你的家人节哀顺变"
"I hope you and your family find some peace."
你写得这是什么啊 太敷衍了吧
What do you write, that doesn't sound glib?
他们会感激的
They'll appreciate it.
海滩上那帐篷什么时候拆掉
Heard anything on when that tent will be off the beach?
等他们完工的时候 我猜
When they're done, I suppose.
不会很快
No time soon.
我只是希望他们找到凶手
I just hope they find the killer,
然后把他阉了
and chop his balls off.
有时间过来喝一杯
Come and have a drink later.
你好吗
Hey, how you going?
很好 房♥间非常棒 谢谢你
Good. Loving the room, thanks.
凯伦·怀特
凯伦·怀特是《每日先驱报》的资深记者和作家
曾在很多家全国性报纸任职 主要报道犯罪和国内事务
-奥利 -什么事
- Olly? - Yup.
-凯伦 -环境真不错
- Oh! Karen. - Nice place.
还行吧 如果保险丝能更耐用一点
Yeah, well, you know, when the fuses haven't blown.
不知道有没有闲置的桌子
So, I don't suppose you've got a spare desk
或者办公室的角落
or just a corner of the office
可以让我在这里时暂时落下脚
I can squirrel myself away while I am here?
毕竟我们同属一个报业集团
We are part of the same newspaper group, after all.
没问题 你可以坐在
Yeah, of course. You can take the...
玛吉·雷德克里夫 我是这的主编
Maggie Radcliffe. I'm the editor.
凯伦·怀特 《每日先驱报》
Karen White, Daily Herald.
你来得可真快
You're here fast.
约克夏开膛手 于1981年1月被捕 曾杀害七名女性
我记得你写过调查约克夏开膛手的文章
I remember your stuff on the Yorkshire Ripper investigation.
陈年旧事了
Long time ago now.
我在想有没有闲置的桌子
I was wondering is there a spare desk?
她可以就坐这
I thought she could just...
-我不想太麻烦你们 就 -不行
- I'll be no bother, just... - No.
我们这里的工作非常忙碌
Well, we're a very busy operation here.
-没错 -而且如果我给了你桌子
- Yeah. - And if I give you a desk,
其他人也来提同样要求怎么办
what happens if others start showing up?
没事 还是要谢谢你 再见
Not to worry. Thanks anyway. I'll see you soon.
跟我想要的不太一样
Yeah, not exactly what I wanted to.
你需要着重...
You need to emphasize the...
不如带我四处逛逛吧
凯伦
哈迪探长
DI Hardy?
凯伦·怀特 《每日先驱报》
Karen White, Daily Herald.
我知道 你昨晚出席了发布会
I know. You came to the briefing last night.
我只是想请你喝杯茶
I just wondered if I could buy you a cup of tea.
真不可理喻
You're astonishing.
如果你要找我 我住在商贸酒店
Well, if you need me I'm staying at the Traders.
把详情告诉我
Give me the details,
刑事调查局会尽快给您回电♥话♥
CID will call you back when someone's available.
长官 给你的
Sir, for you.
你那边只能靠你自己了
You need to get yourself organised up there.
今天周六
It's Saturday
电♥话♥我们都要应付不过来了
and the phone lines can't cope.
你好 广教镇警♥察♥局
Hello. Broadchurch Police.
早上好 我们给你准备了咖啡
Morning. We got you a coffee.
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
那是自然了
Course you don't.
弗兰克说你去了悬崖
Frank said you were out at the cliffs.
我沿着丹尼送报纸的路线走了下
I walked Danny's paper route.
在荆棘崖那里有个小屋
There's a hut on Briar Cliff,
沿海岸线离发现
mile and a half along the coast
丹尼尸体的地方有1.5英里[2.4公里]
from where Danny's body was found.
去查下房♥主是谁
Find out who owns it
还有下面停的车是谁的
and the car park below.
把那里闭路电视的视频调出来
Collect the CCTV from the camera there.
挨家挨户询问得怎么样了
How're we doing on the house to house?
我们派出去四名警♥察♥ 两个实习生
We've got five uniform allocated, two probationers,
其中一个不会开车
one who can't drive,
另一个在昨晚之前从未问过话
and one who'd never taken a statement before last night.
他们就拨给我们这么点人
That's all they've given us?
现在是夏日周末
It's a summer weekend.
在方圆一百英里[161公里]内
You've got three music festivals
有三个音乐节和两项体育赛事
and two sporting events within 100 miles,
直到周一之前 所有警官都分身乏术
so all the officers are attached to them until Monday.
别让受害者的家人知道
Don't tell the family.
警♥察♥们抱怨电♥话♥越来越多
Uniform are moaning they're having to take calls.
我们正在增设电♥话♥线
We're getting more phone lines put in.
今天之内清理桌面
Clear desk policy end of the day, yeah?
现场调查员正在海滩工作
SOCO are at work on the beach,
会花很长时间
it's gonna be a long one.
我们正在搜查拉蒂默家
Oh, we're still going through the Latimer house.
不好意思 你在听吗
Sorry, are you listening?
丹尼的滑板 手♥机♥ 是重中之重
Danny's skateboard. Danny's mobile. Priority.
还有 考虑到主要嫌疑人
Also, main suspects.
你很熟悉这小镇 谁的嫌疑最大
You know this town, who's the most likely?
如果这个男孩是先被杀害
If the boy was killed
再被抛尸在海滩上
before he was left on the beach,
第一案发现场在哪里
where's the murder scene?
你在忙什么
What are you doing now?
我们找了一位家庭联络官
We've managed to find a Family Liaison Officer,
我准备带他去拉蒂默家 还有杰克·马歇尔
I'm gonna take him over to the Latimers. Oh, and Jack Marshall,
报亭老板 打电♥话♥来说想起了一些事
owns the paper shop, rang in, he said he'd remembered something.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我一直在想他的事 整晚没睡
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表