剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
I married her, the week after I was released.
当年她十七岁 我四十岁
She was 17, I was 40.
你们准备怎么保护杰克·马歇尔
What are you doing to protect Jack?
和你有关系吗
Why is it your business?
他是我的教友 他一早就告诉我了
He's my parishioner. He spoke to me the first thing.
-他现在惊慌失措 -我们刚盘问完他
- He's terrified. - We've been over to him.
我们在设法牵制住媒体
We're trying to keep the press at bay.
你们的牵制可不太成功
You're not doing a good job.
现在有个无辜又害怕的人
Because there is an innocent and scared man
被围追堵截在港口
being hounded just around the harbour
而你们得出手干预
and you need to do something about it.
你确信他是清白的 是吗
You're certain he's innocent, are you?
你确信他有罪吗
You're certain he's not?
你的担忧我们明白了
Your concern's noted.
马歇尔的话改变不了事实
What Marshall said doesn't alter the fact.
他有前科 现在也仍是嫌犯
He has a conviction, he's still a suspect.
我们不能被他或媒体打乱阵脚
We can't be distracted by him or this press.
我们得落实证据
We persevere with the evidence.
-现在说可以吗 -可以
- Are we on? - Yes.
我们发现间隔不到三英尺
Four similar cigarette butts
有四个相似的烟蒂
all within three feet of one another,
都在离尸体不到四英尺的地方
within four feet of where the boy's body was found.
-有什么疑点吗 -时间
- What makes them special? - Timing.
如果是案发前几小时扔的话
If they'd been there more than a few hours earlier
它们早就被潮水卷走了
they'd have been washed away by the tide.
但烟蒂上并没有潮水的痕迹
But there's no traces of tide water on them.
所以推断扔烟头的时间
They were left there that morning
与弃尸时间相差不久
about the same time the body was.
是常见的烟吗
Is that a common brand?
焦油含量很高 近些年已经很少见了
High tar. It's quite unusual these days.
如果是在本地买♥♥的话
If they were bought locally,
你们就得去四处打听
you might be in with a shout of people
看有没有人记得谁买♥♥过了
remembering the purchaser.
-四根香烟 -怎么了
- Four cigarettes? - What's the matter?
大老远去弃尸还站在旁边抽烟
All that way to drop off a body and then stand and smoke.
没道理啊
Doesn't make sense.
关键是 是谁抽的烟
The important thing is, who smokes them?
没我你就活不下去 是吧
You can't live without me, can you?
我马上就走
I ain't staying.
有些事得去处理
There's things happening that I need to see to.
-拿上这些赶紧走人吧 -这是什么
- So I want you to take that and go. - What's that?
五百英镑
500 quid.
才五百 我就值这点吗
500? Is that what I'm worth?
我就这点钱
It's all I could get.
看见那辆车了吗
You see that van?
我车里放了把弩 我没和你开玩笑
I got a crossbow in that van. I ain't messing about.
我们得一起想办法解决此事
We need to find a way of working this out... together.
昨晚和你在一起的男孩是谁
Who's the boy I saw you with last night?
别想糊弄我 克洛伊
And don't mess me about, Chloe,
现在这个家已经够多麻烦了
cos we are way beyond that in this house now.
-他叫迪恩 -迪恩
- His name's Dean. - Dean.
你怎么不告诉我们你有男朋友了
Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?
像上两次那样吗
Like the last two times?
-不必了 -他多大了
- No, thanks. - How old is he?
我们非得现在说吗
Do we have to do this now?
是的 我讨厌被瞒在鼓里
Yes, we do. I'm sick of not knowing things in this house.
-他十七岁 -十七岁
- 17. - 17?
却和十五岁的姑娘约会
And he's going out with a 15-year-old?
对 就和你跟妈妈一样
Yes. Just like you did with Mum.
-别和我耍小聪明 -直接问吧 爸爸
- Don't get smart with me. - Just ask me, Dad.
-行 你和他做♥爱♥了吗 -做了
- Fine! Are you having sex with him? - Yes!
但我们用了安全套 比你和妈妈谨慎得多
We use condoms, which is more than you and Mum did.
不准这么和我说话 克洛伊
I'm not having you talk to me like that, Chloe.
是我把你从警局弄出来的
I got you out of a police cell!
我看到你和贝卡·费舍对视的眼神
Because I saw how you and Becca Fisher were looking at each other.
这件事也要来谈谈吗
You want to talk about that too?
我在商贸酒店上班的时候
You flirting in front of my eyes
你们就在我眼皮子底下调情
while I was doing shifts at the Traders and you...
海军旅 杰克·马歇尔
Sea Brigade, Jack Marshall.
我接到其他孩子父亲的电♥话♥
I got a call from one of the other Dads.
他们准备结伙去他家堵他
They're rounding up a party to get him.
海军旅宿舍请求支援
Request for backup at Sea Brigade hall.
行了 伙计们 别做傻事
All right, lads, let's not be daft here.
我们和杰克有话要说
We're here to talk with Jack.
今晚开不成会了
There's no meeting here tonight.
男孩们都不会来的 杰克
No boys are coming here, Jack.
我们不想让你靠近我们的孩子
We don't want you near our kids.
我们不放心
We don't feel safe with that.
你没有孩子 奈杰尔
You don't have kids, Nigel.
你都没有结过婚
You didn't even get a badge for knots.
是吗 我可以替那些家长说话
Yeah? I can speak for those that do.
不见得是 奈杰
Not really, Nige.
-行了 各位 -罪犯
- All right, boys. - Criminal!
-兄弟 -走开 快点
- Mate. - Get away, come on.
退下
Get back!
你不必来掺和这事
You don't need to be involved.
-我们来替你做主 -退下
- We are doing this for you.- Get back!
-你死定了 -上啊 马克
- You're a dead man! - Do it, Mark.
好了 奈杰
All right, Nige.
有很多关于你的流言蜚语 杰克
A lot of people saying a lot of stuff about you, Jack.
我不是他们说得那样
I'm not what they're calling me and...
我没想接近你的儿子
I didn't go near your boy.
丹的手♥机♥在你那
You had Dan's phone.
我发誓 是他落在最底下的送报袋里的
He left it in the bottom of his delivery bag, I swear.
但你坐过牢 不是吗
You've been to prison, though, ain't you?
我曾和一个女孩发生了关系
There was a girl. We had an affair.
她十五岁 就快十六了
She was 15, nearly 16.
和你当初遇见的贝丝同龄
Same age as Beth when you met her.
马克
Mark.
我们结婚了 生了一个儿子
We married, we had a son together.
那他现在人呢 他怎么没和你在一起
Yeah, where is he now, then? Why ain't he with you now?
他六岁的时候去世了 车祸
He died, aged six. Car accident.
当时是她开的车
She was driving.
悲痛折磨着我们 于是我来了这里 重新开始
The grief ripped us apart, so I came here. Fresh start.
他们都说我想和男孩拥抱是因为我恋童
They're saying I wanted to hug the boys because I'm a paedophile.
不是这样的 是我想念儿子
It was never that. I missed my boy.
我想念触摸他 怀抱他的感觉
I missed touching him, holding him.
我日日夜夜想着他
I miss my boy every day.
你说这是什么世道 马克
What sort of world is this, Mark,
寻求真情何错之有
where it's wrong for a man to seek affection?
我永远不会伤害丹尼
I would never harm Danny.
我们遭遇相同 马克
We're the same, Mark.
世上没有一个家长应该承受丧子之痛
No parent should outlive their child.
你的儿子 他...
Your boy, he...
他是个好孩子
he was a good boy.
马克 你没事吧
Mark, you OK?
-没事 都回去吧 -他说什么了
- Yeah. Go home, boys. - What's he saying?
都给我回去 全部都走
Go home now! The lot of you!
你死定了 等死吧
You're dead, mate. Dead!
走吧
Come on.
你应该离开 杰克 这里不安全
You should get away from here, Jack. It's not safe.
这里现在是我的家了
This is my home now.
大家都铁了心
People have made up their minds.
你要想平安无事
If you want to stay safe
还是走得越远越好
I'd get as far away from here as you can.
干嘛来这儿 我以为要去港口呢
Why down here? I thought we'd be going to the harbour.
不 这里是干船坞
No, it's a dry dock.
有个时髦的名字叫"就放在这儿"
Posh name for "We keep it here".
你怎么会有条船的
How come you've got a boat, anyway?
是我爸的 他好几年前离开了
Er... it was my dad's. And then he left a few years ago.
我们以前经常坐船出去
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表