剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Like, you can't just throw around answers.
你不能随便回答
You like hurt my head you're so smart, Ab.
你让我头痛 你太聪明了 小艾
What kinda dog would you be? A slim pug.
你会是什么狗 苗条的哈巴狗
You knew that immediately. Yeah, I thought about it before.
你脱口而出 我以前有想过
I would be a three-legged mutt, because I'd be like a highly
我会是一条三只腿的野狗 因为我会是
respected minority, and I'd be all the dogs' fetishes.
受尊敬的弱势群体 所有狗都膜拜我
That-- Ilana, that is like a special choice.
阿♥拉♥娜 这个选择真特别
Like, actually like a very selfish choice.
很自私的选择
'Cause everybody's like ...
因为所有狗都会
It's 4:00! We gotta go.
4点了 我们得走了
Dude, we have an appointment. We need to get to the dentist.
我们有预约 我们得去看牙医
I like how you call Lincoln the dentist.
我喜欢你把林肯叫做牙医
He is the dentist.
他本来就是牙医
You know what it is, break yourself!
你知道该怎么做 屈服吧
Oh my God!
天啊
Yes, let's turn up the nitrous. I know you like that.
打开麻醉剂 我知道你喜欢
My God, it's good.
我的天 好舒服
You know, Ilana, we've been hangin' for a while, and the
你知道 阿♥拉♥娜 我们在一起有段时间了
arrangement we have now is cool--
我们之间的协议很不错
the ol' sex buddies thing?
当炮♥友♥
I love it, it's dope, 'cause I get to bone a lot.
我很喜欢 很酷 因为我可以经常做♥爱♥
But, you ever thought what it would be like to be in a--
但你有没有想过如果真的谈恋爱
a real relationship-- boyfriend-girlfriend?
会是什么样 像男女朋友那样
It could be great.
也许会很棒
"Oh, yeah, Lincoln, I do.
是的 林肯 我愿意
I do wanna date you seriously,
我想认真和你交往
and I'm gonna stop gettin' out by random dudes.
不再去约别的男人
I want stability, I wanna hang out with a guy
我想要稳定 我想和
that has a six-figure income and a good job.
收入六位数 有好工作的男人交往
Suck his D all the time."
随时吃他的屌♥
I know, I got it.
我知道 我知道
How many do you have?
你有多少个
Oh, no, this is, um-- I got this silver--
不 这个银器
like it was just part of the toys.
是那边的玩具
No, children, how many children do you have?
不 我是说小孩 你有多少小孩
Hello?
喂
Mom, I never seen somebody do that before.
妈 我从没见过人这么做
I'm not a mom!
我不是妈妈
You ever seen someone that's tired?
你见过疲惫的人吗
I don't sit there and say, "I bet you're a mom
我不会无故说 你肯定是母亲
'cause you have a kid."
因为你有个小孩
I'm not a mom, I'm a grown-ass woman!
我不是妈妈 我是成年女性
I deserve respect, I know what I want...
我值得被尊重 我知道我想要什么
No, no, no, no! Oh! Damn it!
不不不 该死
No, no, no! No, no!
不不 不不
Ilana, I am like, I'm so sorry.
阿♥拉♥娜 我很抱歉
Like, this is insane.
这太疯狂了
I would-- this is not somethin' I would do.
这不是我的风格
Like, I would not do this.
我不会做这种事的
Maybe it's the nitrous or maybe it's the weed,
也许是因为麻醉剂 或者大♥麻♥
but, uh, I don't care.
但 我不在乎
You just...
你
Doc? Yeah?
医生 嗯
What's the ol' damage on the pearly--
牙齿多少钱
Don't touch the tooth yet! Okay, okay.
现在别碰牙齿 好的
I got it, got it. There's no damage.
我懂 不要钱
I'm not charging you, first tooth is on me.
我不收你钱 第一颗牙齿我请你
Lincoln... I can't.
林肯 我不行
You can't-- I can't have you pay my medical bills.
你不能 我不能让你帮我付医疗费
That's like All right, well,
那 好吧
a new veneer costs $1,400.
一个新的牙罩冠要1400
Thank you so much!
非常感谢
That's, like, really, really sweet. Thank you.
你人真好 谢谢
It's okay, it's okay.
没事 没事
How you doin'?
你好
I am, uh, doing my taxes, as you can see, and I just
如你所见 我在报税
need a manila envelope to seal the deal.
我需要一个马尼拉信封来装
I just want a plain one, not one of your guys'.
普通的就行 不要你们的
No offense. None taken.
无意冒犯 没事
I hate this place.
我讨厌这个地方
Could just use the recycling bin. It's right there.
可以用废物回收箱的 就在那
I don't know, maybe not copy all the garbage to begin with.
也许一开始就不该去复♥制♥那些垃圾
Wasteful.
浪费
Packing a pillow with packing peanuts, 'cause that's necessary!
用泡沫颗粒装枕头 真有必要
What do you pack packing peanuts with, pillows?
你用什么装泡沫颗粒 枕头吗
Pillows are nature's packing peanuts!
枕头是天然的泡沫颗粒
Abbi.
艾比
No, you're the fools!
不 你们才是蠢货
You're garbage people living on garbage island!
你们是住在垃圾岛上的垃圾人
Did you hear that?
听到没
Who are you, Joe Mainstreet?
你是谁 乔·梅斯特里特吗
I am not a mom!
我不是妈妈
She's had a lot of sugar today.
她今天吃了很多糖
Abbi, are you okay?
艾比 你还好吗
You're having a literal tantrum.
你在发脾气
I don't know, I just gotta get home.
我不知道 我得回家
Like, I just smoked so much weed my stomach really hurts.
我刚抽了好多大♥麻♥ 胃痛
Like, I think I kicked somebody in the face.
我好像踢了一个人的脸
No, that was a cardboard cutout.
不是 那是纸板
It's all good.
没事的
I just-- this is why I can't have my own weed.
我 这就是为什么我不能有自己大♥麻♥
It's the same thing as ice cream, and like cough syrup.
和冰淇淋 止咳糖浆一样
I just-- I just smoke so much, and then I just go nuts,
我 我抽得太多 然后就会疯掉
like I can't have it in the house.
所以家里不能有
I mean I have to keep bumming off of you.
我得继续抽你的
That's fine, dude.
没问题
I love it! It's my pleasure.
我喜欢 这是我的荣幸
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这能安慰你的话
I'm sending these taxes to my parents. I have to.
我要把这些税单寄给我父母 必须的
I'm not gonna be a tax expert overnight, you know?
我不可能一夜之间就成为报税专家
It's a process, we're all going through a process.
这是个过程 我们都在经历一个过程
You know, last year they got me $600 back, so.
去年他们帮我拿回了600
I think they might just be sending you money.
我觉得是他们给你的钱
They're just sending you money.
是他们给你的钱
I think you're very wrong.
我觉得你大错特错
No, I think I'm right.
不 我是对的
I just wanna get home and watch my shows.
我只想回家看剧
I need you to take this pot. I can't even, like, have it on--
你得把大♥麻♥拿着 我不能带在身上
Okay, there's a cop dog Okay.
有警犬 好吧
Just Jesus! Okay.
老天 糟了
Ilana, you gotta take this. You gotta take it.
阿♥拉♥娜 你得拿着 你必须拿着
I am stuffed to the gills, dude.
我已经饱和了 姐们
You got this.
你可以的
You're a big girl. C'mon.
你是大姑娘了 放吧
It's just not fair.
这不公平
C'mon, hurry up, bitch.
快点 贱♥人♥
If you are not too dry, cause that would hurt.
除非你下面很干 那就会很疼
That's disgusting.
真恶心
You're just loving it, aren't you?
你就是喜欢 对吧
Give it a couple of minutes,
再坚持几分钟
and I think you will enjoy yourself as well.
你也会喜欢上的
I'm telling you once it settles,
我跟你说一旦它安定下来
it starts to hit different points.
就会开始触动各个点
I'm feeling feverish. Does it go through the bag?
我感觉有点发烧 会穿过袋子吗
I guess I like how long my nails are.
我喜欢我的长指甲
It makes me feel really feminine.
让我感觉很有女人味
And I like that my eyes are really big and brown.
我还喜欢我大大的棕色眼睛
I love your eyes, too.
我也喜欢你的眼睛
No, you have to say something about yourself.
不 你得说你自己的东西
Oh-- something I love about myself is--
我喜欢自己的地方
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表