剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如羽毛 硬如木板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如羽毛 硬如木板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
轻如羽毛 硬如木板
Light as a feather...
轻如羽毛
You okay... What's up?
你还好吗 怎么了
Just a lot of people here and I spite eat.
来了很多人 我就赌气暴食
All of that potato salad.
所有的土豆沙拉
You're poop thing?
你的那个大便问题吗
I wouldn't call it that.
我不会这么叫
You gotta get over it. You have to let it out.
你得克服它 你得拉出来
It is seriously dangerous.
真的很危险
There's too many people here. I can't... I won't do it.
人太多了 我做不到 我不想去
You got two options here.
你有两个选择
Either I'm going to go in with you
要么我陪你进去
and do ocean noises in your ear to relax you
在你耳边模仿海洋的声音 让你放松
or I'll distract everybody out here.
要么我把所有人引开
It's up to you.
决定权在你
I think we should go with the second one.
我觉得第二个比较好
Number two for number two. Nice.
第二个配大号♥ 不错
Get in there.
进去
Stiff as a board.
硬如木板
You guys... Bags!
各位 口袋
Throw 'em up in the air, huh?
扔到空中
It's like "American Beauty."
就像《美国丽人》
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Move these... Okay.
这些拿开 好了
All right, so what is this?
这是什么情况
Is the... ball caught or something.
球被卡住了吗
There's no water. No.
没有水 不要啊
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Just came by to see if anybody needed anything.
我就是过来看看你们有什么需要没
We're having a little blackout party.
我们在办停电派对
Come on in. Cool.
进来吧 好
This is an a-ha moment.
这是顿悟时刻
This is an a-ha moment.
这是顿悟时刻
I can make this an a-ha moment weekend.
我可以让这周末变成顿悟周末
What?
什么
Let me in. It's just me.
让我进去 只有我
Okay.
好了
So it's bad.
情况很糟
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
很遗憾你遇到了这种事
On the one night that Jeremy comes over to my apartment,
偏偏在杰瑞米来我公♥寓♥的晚上
I explode. Like, I mean, this is the worst.
我爆裂了 这是最坏的情况
This is the best.
是最好的
This is a sexy situation.
这是个性感的状况
It's terrifying outside.
外面很恐怖
There's candles all lit.
蜡烛都点燃了
And who's your competition?
你的对手是谁
Marla Bevers?
玛拉·贝弗斯
Abbi, I'm going to take care of this for you.
艾比 我来帮你搞定
There's no way...
不可能
I am a doo doo ninja.
我是大便忍♥者
What does that even mean?
什么意思
You... You do...
你 你
Do you grant me permission
你允许我
to use any means necessary to make this go away?
使用任何必要手段解决这事吗
Sure, fine.
当然
Look me in the eyes and tell me I have your permission.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你批准了我
You have my permission.
我批准你
Any means necessary? Any means necessary.
任何必要手段 任何必要手段
Great. Awesome...
很好 好极了
Now get out there, bounce some little titties
现在出去 给那个英俊
for that hunky, quarter-Latino and whatever else he is.
有四分之一拉美血统的男人
I dunno. Okay... Thank you.
展示你的姿色 好的 谢谢
Gimme.
亲我个
Oh my God, thank you.
天啊 谢谢你
Okay.
好了
Oh Lord.
天
Hold up.
等等
Hey... There you are.
你在这儿啊
Hey, Jeremy.
杰瑞米
I was just, uh, in my bedroom 'cause a felf shell.
我刚在卧室里 因为一个掉壳
A felf shell.
一个掉壳
A shelf fell.
一个架子掉了
Off the wall... It was crazy.
从墙上 很疯狂
You need some help?
你需要帮助吗
I'm pretty good with the felf shells.
我很擅长装掉壳
No, no, no. We should stay out here.
不用 我们就在外面吧
We should definitely... Hey, guys.
我们该 两位
We're putting together a talent show.
我们准备举♥行♥才艺秀
Don't have to figure out what your talent is, Ab.
不需要猜你的才艺是什么 小艾
Pretty sure it's not washing dishes.
肯定不是洗碗
She's always making me wash dishes!
她总是让我洗碗
Such a jokester.
真会说笑
I love dishes and washing them.
我喜欢碗 也喜欢洗碗
It is gone. The deed is done.
没了 那东西没了
Your sh... Iiit...
你的 好
♪ It looks like there's a talent show ♪
♪ 客厅里好像在举办 ♪
♪ In the living room ♪
♪ 才艺秀 ♪
♪ I think that we should go do that now ♪
♪ 我们应该去参加 ♪
I'll do anything if she sings it like that.
如果她这样唱歌♥ 我什么都愿意做
As these wind speeds increase,
随着风速的增加
it is critical that you stay inside.
请务必待在家里
We've already seen reports of downed power lines
我们已经看到电线杆倒下的新闻
and we're seeing heavy debris blowing from construction sites.
也看到从工地上被吹飞的大型碎片
Wind gusts are going to go a lot higher before this is over.
在飓风结束前风力还将升级
Hello, my name is Flo.
你们好 我叫弗洛
Everyone say, "Hello, Flo."
大家一起说 你好 弗洛
Hello, Flo.
你好 弗洛
I can do lots of dances. I can do the running man.
我可以跳各种舞 我会跳跑男舞
I can do the Roger Rabbit. It looks real.
我会跳兔子罗杰舞 看着好逼真
I went into the park and I did some jumping jacks.
我去公园还做了一些深蹲跳
One, two, three, four.
一二三四
♪ We are the boys of Danny's bunk eight ♪
♪ 我们是辅♥导♥员丹尼八号♥铺的男生 ♪
♪ We like to eat Skittles and master the bait... ♪
♪ 我们喜欢吃彩虹糖和控制诱饵[谐音打飞机] ♪
♪ ...Ting of hooks and archery too ♪
♪ 还有钩子和射箭 ♪
♪ We're Counselor Danny's bunk now who are you ♪
♪ 我们是辅♥导♥员丹尼的学员 你是谁 ♪
♪ I'm Matthew Bevers I'm from Terre Haute ♪
♪ 我是马修·贝弗斯 来自特雷霍特 ♪
♪ I like being on land I get sick on a boat ♪
♪ 我喜欢在陆地上 我会晕船 ♪
♪ We're Danny's boys and we love to rap ♪
♪ 我们是辅♥导♥员丹尼的学员 我们喜欢饶舌 ♪
♪ Not just with our mouths but with our mushroom caps ♪
♪ 不仅用我们的嘴还用我们的蘑菇伞 ♪
No, no!
不要
No, no, no, the schlong song part
不不 关于大屌♥的这部分
is the best part of the rap, I swear to God.
是这段饶舌的精华 真的
I'll go next.
我下一个
You sure? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你确定 嗯嗯
It's all right... You can show it to me later.
没事 你可以待会儿再给我看
My talent is I will leg wrestle anyone in here.
我的才艺是我可以和在座的任何人用脚摔跤
You... Cheekbones. Let's do this.
你 颧骨男 来吧
Down on your butt.
坐下
Here we go.
开始
Yeah, lock 'em up!
关上他们
Lock 'em up!
关上他们
I got a boot in my cootch and I do not care!
我逼里有只鞋 但我不在乎
What?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
You are wasting edge of death time.
你在浪费时间
Make a move. What do you what me to do?
快出招 你想我怎么做
My talent can't be to like, wash his body.
我的才艺不能是帮他洗澡
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表