剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I think that I know Thank God I am one.
我觉得我知道 幸亏我是这样的教练
Hasta la vista, Abbi.
再见 艾比
Dennis!
丹尼斯
We are officially homeless.
我们正式无家可归了
No, dude, we are standing and awake.
不 姐们 我们站着冰清醒着
You gotta be lying down to be really homeless.
只有在街上躺着才算真的无家可归
Sorry.
抱歉
Or officially dicks.
或者是真正的混♥蛋♥
You know what? This is insane.
你知道吗 这真的没道理
I'm changing here, just, like, cover me.
我要在这里换衣服了 掩护我
This is, like, getting to be ridiculous.
越来越不可理喻了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
What did you do?
你干了什么好事
That solstice, like...
那个Solstice
They should, like, give you containers for--
他们应该 给你准备个容器啥的
You know, for... For what? Stealing lotion?
用来装... 装啥 偷乳液吗
What did you put it in?
你用什么装的
Those, like, plastic bags.
就是那些塑料袋
Okay.
好吧
The plastic bags are for swimsuits and, like,
那些塑料袋是用来装泳衣和
dirty gym clothes, not for loose goo.
脏的健身服 不是黏黏的东西
Just an FYI, okay?
供你参考
This is just insane. I know.
这太扯淡了 我知道
I can't believe that I'm gonna go to my first gallery show
不敢相信我要穿成这个鬼样子去参加
looking like this.
我的画廊首秀
You're ruining my big break.
你毁了我的大事
I mean, look-- look at me, I look like garbage.
看看我 我看上去就像个垃圾
You know what? I'm going in.
知道吗 我要进去了
Wait. What?
等等 干什么
This is the gallery? Yeah.
这就是那个画廊 对
This is a sandwich shop.
这是个三明治店
Or it's a gallery after 8:00 'cause they make people put
八点之后这里就是个画廊 因为他们
their laptops away.
会叫顾客收起电脑
You have been busting my balls all day
你在我身边叨叨了一天
over a sandwich shop?
就为了个三明治店
You know what, dude?
知道吗
I think I want you to stay out here, 'cause I definitely don't
我要你待在外面 因为如果你不支持我的话
want you coming in there if you're not gonna be supportive.
就别进来了
Oh, I will absolutely be coming in.
我当然要进去
Oh, Jesus.
晕
You know what? Fine.
好吧
I'll just park myself out here while you do your thing
我就待在外面 等你做你的事
and you know what?
你猜怎么着
In the meantime, I can just watch your bag and make sure
与此同时 我就看好你的包并且确保
nobody touches it. Fine, thank you.
没人碰它 好的 谢谢您
Yeah, you're welcome. I appreciate it.
不客气 感激不尽
Anytime!
随时效劳
I'm sorry, can I help you?
不好意思 请问需要帮助吗
Oh, I'm one of the artists.
我是这其中的一位艺术家
One of the sandwich artists?
三明治艺术家中的一员吗
No, I'm one of the-- the artist artists.
不 我是搞艺术的艺术家
Have any of the pieces sold yet?
有作品卖♥♥出去了吗
I know it's early. I haven't heard anything.
我知道时间还早 我还没听说
But I highly doubt it.
但是这可能性不太大
Well, no, it's just that people don't really come in here
主要是大家来这里不是为了
for the art.
买♥♥艺术品
We're a sandwich shop.
我们这里是三明治店
So we sell food.
我们是卖♥♥吃的
Would you like some?
你想吃点什么吗
Are they... free sandwiches?
三明治是免费的吗
You can order and then pay.
你可以先点单然后付钱
Okay, so how it usually works.
那就跟别的店一样
It's-- Yeah.
是的
High-quality lotion, I'm gonna take the lotion.
高级乳液 我要涂乳液
God.
天
Gallery.
画廊
Step into reality.
别做梦了
Ilana?
阿♥拉♥娜
Are you eating garbage bagels?
你在吃被扔掉的百吉饼吗
Why are you here?
你来这里干嘛
Abbi sent me a Facebook invite to her gallery debut.
艾比在脸书上邀请我来她画廊首秀
Do you... look... crazy?
你是... 疯了吗
Yeah, I do.
是呀 我疯了
I got locked out and then I--
我被锁在家门外 然后...
I just, like, ruined her night completely.
彻底毁掉了她的夜晚
I'm an idiot, I'm like a dumb ass.
我是个傻瓜 我就是个蠢货
I, like, can't function.
我智商为零
Oh, don't be so hard on yourself.
别这样责怪自己
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
I'm not a perfect dentist.
我不是个完美的牙医
I eat candy all the time. I got, like, six cavities.
我随时都在吃糖 我有六颗蛀牙
Thanks-- thanks for...
谢谢 谢谢你...
Ooh, what?
怎么了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
The keys to my apartment.
我公♥寓♥的钥匙
Don't you ever tell Abbi. You can't ever tell her.
千万不要告诉艾比 千万不要告诉她
You can't ever tell her this, this is--
你一定不许告诉她
I won't tell Abbi, but I've told you several times
我不会告诉艾比的 但是我给你说过好几次了
and I'll tell you again,
我再给你说一次
phone, keys, wallet-- Every time.
手♥机♥ 钥匙 钱包 每次检查
Phone, keys, wallet, P-K-W.
手♥机♥ 钥匙 钱包 手钥钱
Your brain is a muscle, Ilana, and I feel like that muscle
大脑就是肌肉 阿♥拉♥娜 我觉得你脑子
isn't getting enough exercise.
没有运动够
You need to do your brain kegels.
你得做大脑凯格尔运动
And five. Crushed it.
五 搞定了
That's my-- my drawing up there.
那上面挂的是我的画
You're in a good spot for it.
你的的位置正好欣赏
I'll take the hamburger.
我要点那个汉堡包
Oh, that's actually not a menu item.
那个菜单上没有
It's art.
那是艺术品
We're actually a vegan sandwich place.
这里是素食三明治店
I mean, I guess it's, like, ironic or something.
有点讽刺吧
Abbi's right.
艾比是对的
I'm not gonna make my room a walk-in closet.
我不会把卧室变成步入式衣柜
I was always anti-that idea.
我一直反对这个
Who would want to live in a closet?
谁想住在一个衣柜里面啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
Because then I would be closeted.
这样我就不会出柜了
I was thinking more like who would want to live amongst
我说的是谁会想和衣服
their clothes, but also what you said.
住在一起啊 但你说的也对
Either one. Let's just go in here.
都行 我们进去吧
Okay, yeah.
好的
Is that lotion? Yeah.
那是乳液吗 是的
God, these bagels here are, like, very good, so.
这些百吉饼非常好吃
How's the, um, gallery going?
画廊办得怎么样了呢
It's not a gallery.
这里不是画廊
It's a sandwich shop, you were right.
是家三明治店
And they don't really--
而且他们不...
They don't even have meat, so I don't know if I would even
他们这里没有肉 所以我也不确定
consider it a sandwich shop,
这里算是三明治店吗
but... I'm sorry I was a bitch.
但 我很抱歉 我刚才激动了
Don't even worry about it, you know?
没关系的 知道吗
When a friend makes a mistake,
当朋友犯错的时候
you forgive them blindly, right?
你应该盲目地原谅朋友 对吧
Cool, yeah.
对 没错
I'm gonna go take a dump. Oh... cool, cool.
我要去拉屎 好吧
Hey Abbi, you gotta start somewhere.
艾比 你终究是金子总会发光的
And look at the Hardy boys.
瞧瞧哈迪兄弟
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表