剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, Abbi, come on.
艾比 拜托了
Can I get a little more positivity from you, please?
你能展示出更多正能量吗 求你了
I'll clean it.
我会去打扫的
You can be positive, right?
你可以很积极 对吧
I know you can be positive.
我知道你可以很积极
Yeah, you know what? You know, I can be positive,
知道吗 我可以很积极
because I actually might be positive.
因为我可能真的是阳性
I'm dealing with some pretty scary test results
我在一家诊所
that are at a clinic right now
做了一些很可怕的检测
and I have to get 'em, but I'm at work.
我得去取 但我在工作
I mean, I might be positive in a blood situation, so...
我的血液可能是阳性
Is it herpes?
是疱疹吗
No, it's not.
不是
Genital warts. No.
尖锐湿疣 不是
Oh, my God. Abbi.
天啊 艾比
Is it the big one?
是那个大病吗
It could be the big one.
可能是
Abbi, you gotta get those results?
艾比 你必须去拿检测结果
I gotta get the pubes.
我得去清理阴毛
Don't worry about the pubes, Abbi. Get your results.
别管阴毛了 艾比 去拿结果
Blaise, there you are-- Would you get to class?
布雷斯 你来了 赶紧去上课
Abbi. Let me know if you have AIDS.
艾比 如果你得了艾滋记得告诉我
You'll be the first one that I tell.
我第一个告诉你
When I find out.
等我知道结果后
Okay, so tickets are 50 each.
门票一人50
Obviously, we need an eighth. Ok.
显然我们还要买♥♥8分之一盎司的大♥麻♥ 嗯
Plus drinks, that's like 200 bucks total.
加上喝的 总共大约要两百
And since Todd wouldn't give me my paycheck.
因为托德不给我发工资
Girl!
妹子
You took all of his office supplies.
你把他办公用品全拿走了
Listen, what I do at my place of work
听着 我在我上班的地方做什么
is none of your godamn business, okay?
与你无关 好吗
Okay, I think you really need to be fired really soon. I know.
你得赶紧被开除 我知道
Oh, I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Ugh-- This is a slave song.
这是奴隶歌♥
It's not a slave song.
不是的
Yes, it is.
就是
It's widely known by the black community
黑人群体里基本都把
that "What a Wonderful World" ss, like, a slave song.
《多么美好的世界》当做奴隶歌♥曲
Right, right, right, I totally forgot that you're,
对对对 我完全忘了
like, the voice of the whole black community.
你是黑人群体之声
It's a thing-- Google it.
本来就是 你去谷歌♥
It's in a Fugees song.
是一首难民歌♥曲
Wyclef's like, "And I think to myself."
怀克里夫唱到 "我心想"
He's like angry about it.
他很生气
I feel like all we ever talk about is black people
我感觉我们总是在谈论黑人
and slaver...y...
还有奴隶制
Hi.
你好
I would like to return these items.
我想退还这几件商品
I once owned them personally, but I have no use for them now, so.
我曾经拥有过它们 但现在我用不着了
Your total comes to $135.67.
一共135.67
Yes! Shit Yes!
棒 太棒了
You know, we'd love to get that in liquid cash. Yeah.
我们想要现金 嗯
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what about my fishbowl of change?
我鱼缸里还有零钱
There's got to be, like, 30 or 40 bucks in there?
至少得有三 四十吧
Can you leave?
你们能离开吗
Yeah, we're gonna We're ending the convo.
嗯 我们这 对话结束
Justin, Justin, there's a sniper there-- Oh!
贾斯汀 贾斯汀 那有个狙击手
I just told you that!
我刚跟你说了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, guys.
你们好
What gun are you using?
你用的什么枪
Ah, you got the variable zoom on that.
你加了变焦
Oh, I'll have to check that out.
我得去看看
Sorry, Ilana, all that cheese you wanted is gone.
抱歉 阿♥拉♥娜 你要的奶酪都没了
It looks like somebody ate it all.
貌似有人吃完了
That sucks. Cheese is dope.
真糟糕 奶酪超好吃
Uh-oh, UAV inbound courtesy of yours truly.
我的无人机入境
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey, Bevers.
贝弗斯
So I noticed that you ate all of my cheese again.
我发现你又吃光了我的奶酪
Could you not do that? Or maybe get more?
能别再这么做吗 或者多买♥♥点
I'm sorry. I actually didn't realize it was your cheese.
抱歉 我没意识到那是你的奶酪
I labeled it pretty clearly.
我清楚地标明了
Mm-hmm, I see.
我看到了
Maybe in the future if you do that, put it on, like--
也许在以后 如果你要这么做
Like, all six sides of the cheese brick.
在奶酪的六个面都贴上
Yeah.
好的
Well, maybe you can just restock it, then?
或者你可以去再买♥♥点
I can put on some sweats and run out if you want me to.
你要是想的话 我可以穿上短裤去买♥♥
Yeah, okay. Or, you know...
好 或者 你懂的
I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to my roommate!
我没跟你说话 我在跟我室友说
You're not my roommate.
你不是我室友
You're my roommate's boyfriend. What?
你是我室友的男友 什么
Oh, also, the toilet's clogged. My bad.
还有 马桶堵住了 我的锅
You know, I think I'm lactose intolerant.
我想我受不了乳糖
Good thing you ate all that cheese.
好在你吃光了奶酪
You know that there's a plunger in the bathroom.
卫生间里有马桶搋子
It's right next to the toilet. It's like, right within...
就在马桶旁边 就在
I do know that, but I also know that you told me
我知道 但你跟我说
not to touch your stuff in the bathroom.
不要碰你在卫生间里的东西
Right. That's my mistake.
对 我的错
Yeah. You disgust me.
嗯 你真恶心
What?
什么
Oh-- Sergeant first class!
三♥级♥军士长
I just ranked up, Abbi!
我升职了 艾比
Yes, I placed the Jewess ad.
对 我发了犹太女人的广♥告♥
Both of us are over 18, yeah.
我们两个都年满18岁
Under 18, I said.
我说的是未满18岁
We're both under 18, we're young teens--
我们都未满18岁 我们是少女
Hello?
喂
Goddammit.
该死
Okay.
好吧
Hey, somebody left a dank turd--
有人留了一坨阴湿的屎
Oh, my God.
我的天
You still have your performance bib, right?
你的围涎还在 对吧
Yeah, duh.
当然
This is gonna make a dent in the Weezy fund, dude.
这会筹到大笔资金
Huge dent.
大笔
Did you call me?
你叫我吗
No, Matt, I didn't call you!
没有 马特 我没有叫你
It's like, why would we call you?
我们为什么要叫你
It's like he's constantly in my face.
他总是在骚扰我
It kills me that he lives here and doesn't pay a cent.
他住在这又不用交房♥租真是烦死了
I feel dirtier when I leave the shower because his hair--
我洗完澡后感觉更脏了 因为他的头发
his hair is, like, all over my body.
我身上全是他的头发
It's like I have to see your dick in your shorts. God!
就像我不得不看他短裤里的鸡鸡 天
You know, one side is always gonna be hamstrung
总有一方会被另一方的
by the other side's Congress, you know?
国会所削弱
It just doesn't matter-- We're done.
无所谓 我们完了
We're done as a country.
我们国家完了
Matt, did you just call me?
马特 你叫我吗
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Hey, Abbi.
艾比
Making up a batch of my famous peppercorn and cardamom cider beer.
准备做我著名的胡椒子和豆蔻苹果汁啤酒
I'm not gonna finish it all myself.
我一个人吃不完
You need someone else.
你需要别人
We're making eye contact.
我们在做眼神交流
You'll let me know, then?
决定好了跟我说
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表