剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I thought we were all wearing our old catering uniforms together.
我以为我们都会穿以前做服务员时候的制♥服♥
Nobody said that, dude.
没人这么说过
You're supposed to return it when you quit.
辞职的时候就该还回去了
Yeah, Ilana, we're not caterers at Darcy's wedding,
阿♥拉♥娜 我们不是达西婚礼上的服务员
we're guests. I know, Morgan, thanks.
我们是客人 我知道 摩根 谢谢
Abbi, can you believe that
艾比 你能相信
Darcy's the first of the trifecta to get married?
达西是我们三剑客里第一个结婚的吗
I can... she's been engaged for like seven years.
能啊 她都订婚7年了
Oh, my God, Ilana,
我的天 阿♥拉♥娜
you have to take so many pictures of us tonight.
你今晚得多拍点我们的照片
Yeah, it will be fun.
嗯 一定会超有趣的
I mean, sorry, not of us, of the trifecta
抱歉 不是我们两个 是我们三剑客
me, Abbi, and Darcy.
我 艾比 达西
I worked with you guys, too.
我以前也和你们一起工作
I thought we were the quad.
我以为我们是四剑客呢
Honestly, Morgan's boner for you is so big
讲真 摩根看见你勃起得那么厉害
you can see it from space.
在太空都能看到
You should just let her suck it already.
你直接让她给你吸好了
So, now I have the boner? I thought that Morgan had the boner.
到底是我勃起 还是摩根勃起
Oh, my God, Connecticut is so classy.
我的天 康涅狄格太有格调了
God, no it isn't. Why are we even going there?
天 哪里有格调了 我们到底为什么去
Don't be insane, Ilana,
别说傻话了 阿♥拉♥娜
I mean Darcy is marrying the heir to Jennifer friggin' Convertibles.
达西可是要嫁给詹妮弗两用家具的少爷呢
It's gonna be so amazing.
一定会超棒的
I brought all the essentials-gum, Adderall, and poppers.
我带全了必需品 口香糖 阿得拉 还有Rush
We gotta bring our A-game, bitches.
得发挥出我们的最佳水平 姐们
There better be good boys there.
希望能有些质量上乘的小伙子
Do you know I'm the first woman in my family
你知道我是我们家第一个
to be 25 and still single?
25岁还单身的人吗
This year I had to bring myself up to minorities,
今年我开始和少数族裔约会
and still nothing.
还是没结果
Move your asses, bitches!
赶紧的 姐们
Got some good momentum. Come on!
势头不错 继续
It's so crazy that you're coming with me to this wedding, right?
让你和我一起参加婚礼有点太疯狂了是吧
No. It's only our second date.
不会 这才是我们第二次约会
It's not crazy at all.
完全不疯狂
Plus I get to see you in this dress, maybe out of it.
而且我还有幸看到了穿这身衣服的你 可能还能看到不♥穿♥的你
Will!
威尔
Okay, chill. We've got time.
别急 时间来得及
I'm pumped. I love weddings.
我好激动 我超爱婚礼
I crush at weddings.
我在婚礼上艳压全场
Wait till you see me on the dance floor.
等你看到我在舞池里的表现就明白了
Ilana, what are we even doing in Grand Central?
阿♥拉♥娜 我们为什么来中♥央♥车站
Is there a garage in here or something?
这里有车♥库♥吗
Where's your mom's car parked?
你妈妈的车停在哪儿
Uh, Long Island.
长岛
Uh, Ilana, what the frick!
阿♥拉♥娜 什么情况
You said that we could get your mom's car for this trip.
你说这趟出行你能借到你♥妈♥的♥车的
I e-mailed you every day for like two months.
我过去两个月天天给你发邮件
I didn't get any e-mails.
我没收到啊
Is your e-mail address still Ilanawaxler@vagina.com?
你的邮箱地址还是Ilanawaxler@vagina.com吗
No, it's mindmyvagina.com. That's why.
不 是mindmyvagina.com 怪不得咯
Don't worry, dude, chill. I got us tickets.
别担心 淡定 我买♥♥了车票
Oh, my God, we gotta go.
天啊 得快点走了
Come on, we got a couple minutes!
赶紧 还有几分钟
Ilana, why is there no 2:10 train to Bridgeport anywhere?
阿♥拉♥娜 为什么没有2:10去布里奇波特的车
I don't know... I'm not a conductor.
我怎么知道 我又不是售票员
Ilana, these are Amtrak tickets, dude.
阿♥拉♥娜 这是美国铁路公♥司♥的车票
It only runs outta Penn Station.
只从宾州车站出发
Oh, gross.
好恶心
Alright, let's go, come on.
快走吧
Guys, I-I can't run. I'm gonna sweat off my concealer.
我不能跑 出了汗我的遮瑕膏会掉
Holy shit!
我去
This place really is majestic.
这地方太宏伟了
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
It's been a whirlwind, right? I know.
我们跑疯了 是啊
Both been having fun. Yeah.
我们俩度过了愉快的时间 没错
Talked about getting that dog. Uhhuh.
还谈了养狗的事情 是的
But, um, Penn Station. I can't.
但是 宾州车站 我做不到
It's disgusting.
太恶心了
It's kind of a deal-breaker for me.
对我而言是个否决条件
Okay, I'm confused.
我没听明白
Maybe this is one of those romantic New York City stories
也许这就像个纽约浪漫故事
where you meet someone amazing, and then... tragedy happens.
你遇见一个很棒的人 然后悲剧发生
And they're gone, and you never see them again,
然后他们就走了 你再也看不到他们
and you wonder what they did with their whole life.
你会好奇他们的一生是怎么过的
Good luck, kid. Taxi's here. Come on!
祝你好运了 出租车来了 快点
Okay, everybody in.
大家上车
Abbi, sit by me.
艾比 坐我旁边
I don't even know what just happened.
我都不知道发生了什么
Okay you sit in the middle, but I don't wanna sit next to Ilana.
那你坐中间 但我不想坐阿♥拉♥娜旁边
Sure, sit on Morgan's boner.
那你坐摩根的鸡鸡上吧
Guys, I just got dumped.
伙计们 我被甩了
Abbi, wait!
艾比 等等
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Oh, it's just not meant to be.
看来缘分如此
Oh, my God, you guys remer Brian O., the head bartender?
天 你们记得那个调酒领班布莱恩·欧吗
He stopped eating carbs and got totally ripped.
他不吃碳水之后成了个猛♥男♥
My brother did that-he doesn't eat carbs-he's jacked.
我哥也这样 不吃碳水 身材超棒
Anyway, he became a DJ in Provincetown,
总之 他后来去普罗温斯敦做DJ
then he OD'd. Dead!
然后吸毒过量 死了
Wow, geez.
天啊
Only the good die young, huh?
好人不长命啊
You know, I'm not over Amy Winehouse.
我难以忘怀艾米·怀恩豪斯
It's like we knew it would happen,
就好像我们知道事情会发生
but we didn't do anything about it.
但却什么都没做
I didn't "know her" know her, but I still miss her.
虽然我跟她不是朋友 但我还是想她
You guys remember Steff?
你们记得施特芙吗
Yes, the one who used to eat out of the trash... Ew, right, okay.
翻垃圾吃的那个 没错好恶心
So, she worked that retirement party, married some old dude
她在那退休派对上下了功夫 嫁给了个老家伙
and then OD'd a week later at Bryant Park on the carousel.
一周后在布莱恩公园的旋转木马上吸毒过量
Dead!
死了
You remember Ray...
你们记得雷
Are you okay?
你们还好吗
Oh, my gosh, are you all right?
我的天 你们还好吗
Everybody okay?
大家还好吗
Kevin, your nose is bleeding.
凯文 你流鼻血了
Oh, no, this isn't from the crash.
不是因为撞车
It happens all the time.
我经常流鼻血
But I need to get outta here before the cops come.
但我得在警♥察♥来之前离开这儿
Everybody out. Go, go, go!
所有人走吧 快
Can you take this? Yeah.
你能拿一下吗 当然
Whoo! I am hot, too.
我也好热
I have blotting sheets if anybody needs.
我有吸水纸 有人要吗
I could use one.
我需要一张
You might need two, sweetheart.
你可能需要两张 亲爱的
Oh, my God!
我的天
It left us.
车开走了
It left without us!
没等我们就走了
What?
什么
No!
不
No, no.
不
Oh, my God!
苍天啊
All right, okay!
好了
We gotta go right now! Come on, let's move it! Move it!
我们得马上出发 快点 赶紧的 动起来
Move, move, move! Come on!
快 快 快 快点
No, no, no, no! Eighth Avenue.
不是那儿 第八大道
Ilana, come on, move it! Move it! Come on!
阿♥拉♥娜 快 快 跟上
Abbi, I'm behind you!
艾比 我跟着你呢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表