剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
then why did She make them perfectly finger-sized?
那为什么她要把这些造成刚好适合手指呢
Exactly, that's what they're for.
就是 它们就是用来被戳的
And here's your amuse-bouche.
这是你们的餐前点心
Enjoy, ladies.
两位慢用
Your 26th year is starting off so badass it is blowing my mind.
你26岁的开端好赞 我被震惊了
It is, right?
可不是
I had slightly above-average sex last night,
我昨晚经历了比平均水平稍微高点的性生活
which for me, you know, is incredible sex.
对我来说 你懂的 就是无与伦比
For most.
对大多数人都这样
You know what? To Doug. For turning you out.
敬道格 让你开窍了
I planned it so that we were doing it
我计划好的 我在零时零分
at the stroke of midnight, as I turned 26.
一边做♥爱♥ 一边步入26岁
You have given yourself a truly
你给了你自己
spiritual sexual experience.
一次真正精神上的性♥爱♥经历
You know, I just feel, like, really good inside.
我内心感觉非常好
You know what? I gotta pee. I'll be right back.
我得去尿尿 马上就回
And how is everything so far?
感觉怎么样
So delicious.
非常好吃
I just want to thank you for your service
我只想谢谢你的服务
and your joie de, uh...
还有你jooge的
jooge.
乐趣
Oh, well, it's my pleasure.
我的荣幸
Ours, too, as well.
也是我们的
Mmm. So soft.
真软
I just peed out a condom.
我刚尿出了一个套套
Clams Persimmico in a gold leaf glaze.
金箔釉装蛤蚌
Bon appetit.
祝胃口好
Thank you so much. This looks incredible.
非常感谢 看上去真棒
May I grab you another fork?
需要我再给你拿一把叉子吗
This is perfect, thank you.
这就很好 谢谢你
Well, hello, my fancy girl--
你好 我时髦的妹子
No, don't, I'm not fancy, I'm disgusting.
我不时髦 我好恶心
I went to the bathroom, and then--
我去了厕所 然后
and then I was going to the bathroom,
然后我正准备开始尿
and then a condom fell out of me.
然后掉出了一个套套
Did you pee it or poop it?
你是尿还是拉出来的
I peed it.
尿的
Why'd you immediately go there? I didn't poop it, dude.
你怎么一下就想到那个 不是拉出来的
Hey, it's 2014.
已经2014年了
Anal's on the menu.
肛♥交♥也很正常
I can't even believe that, like, I didn't notice it.
我不敢相信我当时竟然没有注意到
I was, like, very present, you know?
我明明就在现场
I don't know how he didn't notice it.
我不懂他为什么没有注意到
It happens to everybody.
这种事人人都能遇到
Has it happened to you? No.
你遇到过吗 没有
Everything I've done has happened to you.
我做的所有事你都遇到过
Not yet is what I meant to say.
我是想说我还没遇到
So what? You're a nasty bitch, who cares?
所以呢 你是个肮脏的婊♥子♥ 谁在乎
All right. Let's go get high,
好吧 我们去嗑药
and then we can enjoy this clams Filipino even more.
然后我们就可以更享受这个菲律宾蛤蚌了
Okay. That's a good idea.
好主意
Hi, would you mind making sure they don't take those clams?
你好 你能确保他们不把蛤蚌拿走吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I know you're in your head, but...
我知道你现在有点懵 但是
this birthday is a maje improvement from last year's.
这次生日已经比去年好了很多
Yeah, well, I shouldn't have tried
我不该给自己
to throw myself a surprise party.
办惊喜派对
You should have tried. It was a mistake.
你该的 那是个错误
Hi.
你好
Want a hit?
想抽一口吗
Thanks for the food. It's amazingly delicious.
谢谢你们的食物 特别好吃
I don't prepare the food. I just, uh, clear the plates.
我不负责做菜 我是洗盘子的
Yeah, but... you know.
嗯 但你懂的
You know what I've been thinking about?
知道我在想什么吗
Every animal,
我们小时候
from every movie we've loved as a kid,
喜欢的每部电影里的每个动物
probably dead.
可能都死了
Think about it. Air Bud - dead.
你想想 飞狗巴迪 死了
All 101 Dalmatians are probably dead.
101条斑点狗里所有狗可能都死了
I guess Babe from "Babe" is dead.
《小猪宝贝》里的猪麦估计也死了
Ooh, we could have eaten Babe tonight.
我们今晚可能吃了猪麦
Well, maybe not.
也许没有
Pigs live longer than dogs.
猪比狗活得久
I think they might live longer than humans?
可能比人类还久
I think that's turtles.
那是乌龟吧
Tramp, from "Lady and the Tramp."
《小姐与流氓》里的流氓
Tramp's a cartoon.
那是卡♥通♥片
I know that.
我知道
She was for real. I know that it was a cartoon.
她竟然是认真的 我知道是卡♥通♥片
Uh, I gotta go, but thanks.
我得走了 谢谢
No worries.
客气
Hey, and I know you didn't make the food, but... you will one day.
我知道你不是做菜的 但总有一天你会的
Uh... thanks.
谢谢
You know, that Tramp was my first sexual crush.
流氓是我的第一个性幻想对象
He was hot. He was like a spunky bad boy.
它性感 就像一个充满活力的痞子
You know who was mine? Stimpy.
知道我的是谁吗 史丁比
Stimpy from "Ren and Stimpy"?
《莱恩和史丁比》里的史丁比吗
Yeah, I feel like he has a similar build to Lincoln.
对 我感觉他体型和林肯很像
They left your clams.
他们把蛤蚌留下了
The world is good, dude.
世界真好
Ilana, hold on, are you okay?
阿♥拉♥娜 你还好吗
Your face is like really red
你脸好红
and your eye is blowing up.
眼睛也肿了
Full disclosure:
充分披露
I'm a little allergic to shellfish.
我对贝类有点过敏
That's all we've been eating tonight.
我们今晚一直吃的都是这个
I really know my body, dude.
我很了解自己的身体
I go up to the edge and then I scale it back.
快到危险界限时马上就退回来
I'm good at it, honestly.
我很拿手 真的
It looks worse than it is, I feel great.
实际没看上去这么糟 我感觉很棒
How do I not know that you're allergic to shellfish?
我怎么不知道你对贝类过敏
You don't know everything about me.
你又不了解我的一切
I feel like I do.
我感觉我了解
You text me every time you take a dump.
你每次大便都给我发短♥信♥
I know about the pimple on your nipple
我知道你乳♥头♥上的粉刺
and I'm, like, the holder of your Social Security card.
我是你社保卡的持有人
I have mystery, too. I haven't even told you yet
我也有秘密 我还没跟你说过
that I want to put my fist in our waiter's mouth sexually.
我想把我的拳头放进我们侍应生的嘴里拳♥交♥
I feel like he only has sex on top of baby grands.
我感觉他只会在婴儿钢琴上做♥爱♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
He's so classy.
他好有品位
You know what? Maybe I should find a girlfriend
也许我该找个
who will actually come see my band play.
会来看我乐队表演的女友
John, I told you when we met that I hate music.
约翰 我们认识时就跟你说了我讨厌音乐
What kind of weirdo hates music, Cheryl?
什么样的奇葩讨厌音乐 谢丽尔
Mario, we see you in the corner.
马里奥 我们看到你了
Everybody can tell that you're stoned.
是人都知道你嗨了
Don't listen to her, Mario.
别听她说 马里奥
Smoke all the weed you want, bro. How dare you!
你尽管抽大♥麻♥ 你好大的胆
Don't forget whose name is on the lease.
别忘了租契上的名字是谁的
"How dare you?"
你好大的胆
You know what? I'll cancel the cable,
我去把有线电视服务取消
then have fun figuring out
祝你猜中
what happens on "Homeland," you gross baby.
《国土安全》的剧情 恶心婴儿
I need a 42.
我需要一份42
I need an onion ring,
洋葱圈
I need a tagliatelle with light sauce.
浅色酱油意大利干面条
All right.
好的
Here is the shellfish medley.
这是贝类拼盘
I'm really excited for you guys to try this.
很期待你们品尝这个
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表