剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Your arms...
你的手臂
Abbi...
艾比
Abbi...
艾比
Abbi!
艾比
Thank God I caught you.
谢天谢地我拦到你们了
And that you're in gym shorts.
还好你穿着运动短裤
Anyway, just so you know, we need toilet paper.
那个给你说下 我们需要厕纸
Oh, we need it-- We do?
我们需要吗
Well, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
I mean, since you're going out anyway.
反正你都要出门
Is there anything else that I can get you, maybe, when I'm out?
我出去的时候还可以给你带什么
Well, I wasn't gonna ask
我本没打算问
but I have been hankering for something sweet.
但我想吃甜点很久了
Like a hot cookie?
比如热饼干
Soft but not moist.
松软但不湿润
Or, surprise me!
或者给我惊喜
Kill you in your sleep, how's that for a surprise?
在你睡梦中杀死你 惊不惊喜
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
太好了 太好了
I got a special delivery for you, Ilana.
我有特殊快递要给你 阿♥拉♥娜
Thank you so much, I--
太感谢你了 我
I brought your beautiful thing, too.
我还给你带了你的漂亮围涎
Jaime, you are the best roommate and best friend I've ever had.
海眉 你是我有过的最棒的室友兼朋友
When you're ready to become a citizen,
等你准备好入籍
my legs are wide open.
我的双腿为你张开
I don't think that's how it works, but thank you.
好像不是这么来的 不过还是谢谢你
Jaime, Himmels, Hymes-- How are you?
海眉 希墨斯 海姆斯 你好吗
Good. Are you stoned right now?
我很好 你现在是嗨的吗
Yeah. Good, so regarding the pot...
嗯 很好 关于大♥麻♥
We can get you that 60 bucks ASAP.
我们会尽快给你那60
Okay. Or...
好 或者
this office warehouse giftcard has $135 on it.
这张办公室仓库礼品卡上有135块
I know, it's like, what do they even have there?
我知道 他们都卖♥♥些什么
Only any office supply known to man.
世界上所有办公用品
I mean, I think they even have food now.
他们现在好像还卖♥♥吃的
Oh, yeah-- No, I'll take it.
嗯 给我吧
There's like, lamps.
有灯
Please Tons of stuff.
拜托 特别多东西
Give it to me.
给我
Yeah-- That's good...
很好
Trade? I'll take it.
交易 好的
Yes.
棒
Bah, bah, black sheep.
败家子
Dude, the card worked. Yes.
姐们 卡片成功了 棒
Now we only need 140.
现在我们只需要140了
Easy, we're done. We're doing it, dude,
简单 轻松搞定 绝对能搞定
we're getting there.
没问题
Is that Lincoln?
那是林肯吗
Why is he doing this to me before curtain?
为什么他要在演出前对我这样
Bah, bah, black sheep.
败家子
Lincoln, why are you here? No offense.
林肯 你怎么在这 无意冒犯
I saw your tweet, so I wanted to stop by,
我看到你的推 就想过来
but I wanted to respect your space.
但我想尊重你的空间
That's why I'm hanging back.
所以我在这边逛
That's cool.
明白
I respect you respecting me.
我尊重你尊重我
Yeah?
是吗
I'm gonna respect your dick later.
过会儿我再尊重你的鸡鸡
Weekdays are tough.
工作日很难
It's early for lunch.
现在吃午饭还太早
They just need time to find the audience, you know?
她们只是需要时间找到观众
The first season of "Seinfeld,"
第一季《宋飞正传》
not that many people saw that show, but it got time to grow.
没有很多人看 但观众在逐渐增多
Oh, we got a fan.
我们有粉丝了
We got a fan, hey, hey, hey.
我们有粉丝了
Me and Ilana, we really don't like to use labels.
我和阿♥拉♥娜不喜欢贴标签
We try to be more progressive.
我们尽量更先进
We have a real connection.
我们有共鸣
Oh, she's break dancing, that's cool.
她在跳霹雳舞 酷
All right, let's pick it up.
我们加快节奏
Who teaches the bucket drummers?
谁教木桶打鼓
I never seen a bucket drummer class listed anywhere.
我从没见过木桶打鼓课
She should be giving us, like, 25%.
她该给我们四分之一
We can't do this anymore. This is insane.
我们不能打下去了 太疯狂了
We're like Where'd the music go?
我们 音乐呢
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
No She wouldn't even have anything to dance to
没 要不是我们
if it wasn't for us!
她跳个屁啊
You suck!
你们烂爆了
What Shut up!
什么 闭嘴
All right.
好了
You come out and you try to do some good.
你出来想做点好事
Stop!
停下
Grow up!
成熟点
I just don't understand why she took the fishbowl.
我不懂为什么她把鱼缸拿走了
I would have given it to her.
我可以给她的
Homeless people need supplies, I don't know. I know.
流浪汉需要补给 我也不知道 我知道
And we need 90 bucks in two hours
我们需要在两小时内凑到90块
and you need to get stoned, I need your... 90 bucks Okay.
你需要嗑药 我需要你的 90块
crazy brain, man.
疯狂大脑
You know what, Ilana, I rag on you all the time,
阿♥拉♥娜 我经常戏弄你
but you're right, like, I needed to
但你是对的 我需要
get out of my element today. Hello?
寻求突破 喂
I needed it.
我需要
It was nice of you to have my back-- jesus.
有你支持我真好 老天
Thank you for this opportunity.
谢谢你给我们这个机会
We'll see you in 30 minutes or less.
30分钟或者不到30分钟后见
Bye-bye, sir.
再见 先生
What?
怎么回事
Okay, I had a backup plan on the low this whole time
我一直有个备用计划
and it's coming up, it's happening.
即将成功
We are gonna make this money
我们会搞到钱
and I'll buy you a new piggy bank, a legit piggy bank.
我会给你买♥♥个新的存钱罐 真的存钱罐
What is it? Come on.
是什么 快来
Ilana, this is really good pot.
阿♥拉♥娜 这大♥麻♥真不错
It's PCP.
这是PCP
What?
什么
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna start taking my clothes off now.
我要开始脱衣服了
Wait, what?
什么
Yeah. This is all part of the deal.
这是交易的内容
What the , Ilana...
什么 阿♥拉♥娜
We're just two gals, cleaning in our underwear for an hour.
我们是两个女生 穿着内衣做一个小时清洁
What "Gals"?
什么女生
We? Us gals.
我们吗 我们
I'm not doing that, dude.
我不要
Shh, shh, shhh... What?
嘘嘘 干什么
Why are you shushing me?
干嘛嘘我
No.
不
Ilana, I'm not gonna clean this man's apartment,
阿♥拉♥娜 我不要穿着内衣
touch his things, in my underwear.
打扫这个男人的公♥寓♥ 碰他的东西
This is the last thing, we are so close.
这是最后一件事了 我们就快成功了
We are gonna be friends with Weezy.
我们会和Weezy做朋友
I'm gonna fuck him, dude.
我要上他 姐们
Who's Weezy? Lil Wayne!
谁是Weezy 李尔·韦恩
This is the whole thing!
这就是全部
Listen, it is for one hour and he's giving us $200.
就一个小时 他给我们两百
No, I can't-- This is gross.
我不行 这太恶心了
What would you be doing instead?
那你还能做什么
Watching "Breaking Bad" and eating a Smart Ones?
看《绝命毒师》 吃Smart Ones
Okay, it's a cashew stir-fry
那是炒腰果
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表