剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I don't want to do, like, a full circle thing.
我不想自己间接舔自己
Oh, okay, okay.
好的
Hey, bro. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Shower's all set, you ready to go?
浴室准备好了 你准备好了吗
Yeah, awesome. I feel so gross.
好了 我觉得自己好脏
Not from you, just from the bar and the--
不是因为你 是因为酒吧
Hey, shut up.
别说话
I love smelly girls.
我喜欢臭臭的女生
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的天
What are you doing?
什么情况
What are you doing? Guys, guys.
什么情况 冷静
This is just a hilarious coincidence.
这只是个可笑的巧合
I know, maybe we should just go with it.
是的 也许我们该继续下去
Oh, God! No, we are not going with it.
老天啊 继续个鬼
You suck! You're kidding me!
死变♥态♥ 逗我吗
You asses! Insane.
臭混♥蛋♥ 神经病
Of course you're not supposed to go home with DJs. Or roommates.
果然不能跟DJ回家 或者室友
You got my hair, you got my hair.
卡到头发了 卡到头发了
Don't rip it, I still want to return this.
别弄坏了 我还想退回去的
What's happening here?
什么情况
Can you throw on some sweats?
你们能穿点衣服吗
It's insane.
真是疯了
I mean, maybe I should just do J-Date or something.
也许我该上犹太人相亲网什么的
Just, like, you can't meet people and just go home with them.
不能见了人就跟他们回家
Hold on a second, there's an elevator?
等等 有电梯
You guys made us walk up eight flights of stairs, you sick fuck!
你们让我们爬了8段楼梯 死变♥态♥
Get away!
滚
Weirdos.
变♥态♥
We were so close. I know.
差点就得手了 就是啊
You know what, though?
不过你知道吗
Three out of 12 is still a respectable number.
12个里面得手了3个已经很厉害了
I'm happy with it.
我很满意了
I have to be back in the office in six hours. What a waste.
6小时后我又得去上班了 真是浪费时间
Thanks a lot, Halliburton.
真是多谢了 哈利伯顿
What does Halliburton have to do with your work?
哈利伯顿跟你的工作有什么关系
I-- I don't know.
我也不知道
I don't know. Okay.
我也不知道 好吧
I'm just pissed, dude.
我只是生气
I'm pissed those guys, like, thought they had to trick us.
我生气这俩男的 以为他们得骗我们
Agreed. You know, with bells and whistles.
就是 用花狸狐哨的东西
Meanwhile, if they'd just been direct,
其实 只要他们直接说
we would have been down and open-minded--
我们就会同意 欣然接受
We would not have been down. I would not have done that.
我们才不会同意 我不会和他们做的
I mean an orgy in a non-sexual way.
我是说无性♥交♥的群P
Just for, like, the Arc de Triomphe, that's it.
比如 凯♥旋♥门式 就这样而已
What's an Arc de Triomphe?
什么是凯♥旋♥门式
It's when two dudes go down on us, this is how I picture it.
就是两个男的口我们 我是这么想象的
And they're butt to butt
他们屁♥股♥对屁♥股♥
and then you and I do Oprah hands.
我们像奥普拉那样握着手
Oh, I see, I see now.
明白了
Totally non-sexual.
完全非性♥交♥
We just stare at each other, right?
我们只是互相盯着
As the dudes go down on us at the same time?
与此同时两个男的给我们口
Yeah, exactly. So we're making a lot of eye contact.
没错 我们要一直眼神交流
Exactly, it's like a feminism thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 类似女权主义 对对对
I'm being sarcastic. Oh, yeah.
我在讽刺你呢 好吧
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表