剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
God, you're so much like dad.
天 你和爸一个样
I don't know. I think I'd be Penn.
我说不好 我觉得我想做佩恩
I get to be Teller? You wanna be Teller?
那我能做特勒 你想做特勒吗
I'll be whoever you don't wanna be, you know?
你挑剩下的那个就是我
That's what I mean.
我是这个意思
I feel bad.
我好过意不去
I have to tell Darcy we can't come. She's fine.
我得告诉达西我们去不了了 没事的
She invited 300 other people.
她还邀请了300个人
Great. They're not coming either.
好极了 他们也不来
Let's just do this.
赶紧弄完吧
Do you, Darcy...
你 达西
I do, he does, whatever.
我愿意 他也愿意 随便吧
You smell good now.
你不臭了现在
Oh, you smell like Lincoln.
你闻起来像林肯
Yeah, I smell exactly like Lincoln.
我闻起来完全就是林肯
I'm gonna grab the N train around the corner.
我要在拐角坐N号♥线
Me, too.
我也是
I'm headed that way. Okay, cool.
我往那儿走 好的
We are perfect gentlemen, dude.
我们完完全全就是绅士
We're in tuxes.
穿着燕尾服
Right, it's like... We have to.
是啊 就好像 我们必须进去
Right?
是吧
Your call, bud.
你决定 伙计
Captain. I say we do it.
船长 那我们去吧
Let's do it... this day.
今天 就这么放纵
Hello, Sir.
先生你好
Oh, my gosh, thank you.
天 谢谢
They've completely remodeled. This used to be carpet.
他们重新装♥修♥了 原来是铺地毯的
Love hardwood floors.
喜欢硬木地板
Ilana? What?
阿♥拉♥娜 怎么啦
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表