剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
So, it's $70 a day to rent a car.
租车70美元一天
Totally doable.
完全可以
Do you wanna insure the driver?
要给司机投保吗
Yes. Yes.
要 要
Do you want to insure against other cars?
要给其他车辆投保吗
Yes. Yes.
要 要
Potholes?
路面凹坑引起的事故呢
Yes. Yes.
投 投
Weather?
天气引起的呢
Yes. Yes.
投 投
Trees? Uhhuh.
树呢 也要
God?
上帝
Yeah. Yeah.
也要 也要
Transition insurance for when I pull the car around...
把车调度过来的运送险呢
make sure you get that last one... I'm a terrible driver.
这个你们最好投 我驾驶技术不怎么样
Okay. Sure.
也保上 保上
With all that, it comes to $125.
那加在一起 一共125美元
Okay.
好吧
License and credit card, please.
请给我驾照和信♥用♥卡♥
You're under 25.
你还没满25
That changes things.
那就另当别论了
That'll be $1,100.
一共1100美元
We're gonna need one moment, please. Thank you so much.
我们再考虑一下 非常感谢
All right, come 'ere, huddle up.
过来
Okay, so, we both know that I'm 25,
我俩知道我满25岁了
but what Mary doesn't yet know is that my license is expired.
但玛丽不知道的是我的驾照过期了
We're gonna need to come up with a plan in the next 20 seconds
我们得在接下来20秒内的这次接头中
inside this huddle, 'cause when I created the huddle,
想个办法出来 因为当我开始这次接头时
I thought by this time I'd have a plan.
我以为在这时我已经会有办法了
I don't.
但我没有
I'm gonna keep... Here's my license and the AMEX
我得 这是我的驾照和运通卡
should cover insurance.
应该够付保险的钱
This isn't a sugar daddy thing.
我这不是当做干爹
This is just an old, established "guy paying for his younger
而是老派的"男人为小炮♥友♥买♥♥单"
friend he has sex with" kind of thing,
之类的事情
so just get that right out of your mind, you know?
所以别多想
Well, you're all set.
办好了
There's only one vehicle left.
只有一辆车了
It doesn't have AC, but it's really spacious.
没有空调 但是很宽敞
We'll take it.
我们要了
Oh... okay.
好的吧
Gotta love that transitions insurance.
运送险值了
Man, it's hot in here.
里面好热
Gotta commend you, I got adult braces two years ago,
得表扬下你 我两年前戴过成人牙套
and it was the best decision I ever made. Check me out.
那是我做过的最正确的决定 看看
Oh, those are nice. Yeah, yeah.
不错 是的
But these aren't braces.
但这个不是牙套
They're mouth scaffolding, just to hold my teeth in.
是口腔脚手架 防止牙齿掉出来
Mouth scaffolding?
口腔脚手架
I've never heard of that.
从来没听过
I'm a dentist, and I haven't heard of that.
我一个牙医都没听说过
I went to Nicaragua for 'em. They were so reasonable.
我去尼加拉瓜做的 超便宜的
Okay, you're dancing against the truck right now.
你没跟上卡车的节奏
You gotta dance with it, girl.
要踩着它的拍子来
God, this is terrible.
太糟了
I don't know.
我说不好
It kinda feels good on my back.
背还挺舒服的
Yeah, I mean it's actually kinda fun.
其实还挺好玩的
Good save, Morgan.
补救得不错 摩根
Abbi, do you remember that holiday party
艾比 你还记得当年那个派对
that we thought that we ran out of cheeseballs,
我们以为我们起司球吃完了
and then it turned out we had more cheeseballs in the back?
但其实后面还有好多
Yeah, the cheeseballs.
记得 起司球
I'm not gettin' married until everyone can get married.
在所有人有权利结婚之前我是不会结婚的
Why did you look at me when you said "everyone"?
你说"所有人"的时候为什么看着我
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You gay, man.
你是同性恋啊
Oh, yeah, I am. I'm totally gay.
对哦 我百分百同性恋
I got it now. I got what you mean.
我懂了 我懂了
Abbi, do you remember that time the chicken satays
艾比 你还记得那次鸡肉沙爹
were way underdone?
完全没熟吗
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
I still laugh about it.
我现在想起来还会笑
This bitch is unraveling.
这婊♥子♥说个没完呐
I am well aware.
我知道
What are we laughing about?
我们在笑什么
I don't know.
不知道
God, I can't believe Will didn't go to Penn Station.
天 不敢相信威尔不去宾州车站
What a little bitch.
真是个小贱♥人♥
It's the most vibrant place in the city,
这可是城里最有生机的地方了
and they have really good sushi.
还有好吃的寿司
You know what, I'm fine that he left.
你知道吗 他走了我反而轻松了
He had a really big penis.
他的下面超级大
How big, how big, how big? Like, think earth, like think earth.
多大 发散思维
Coke can, plantain big.
可乐罐 大蕉那么大
Oh, God!
天啊
What are those?
这是什么
Poppers.
Rush
What do they do?
干嘛用的
They loosen your butthole.
放松菊花
Why you takin' it right now?
为什么现在用
'Cause we're going to a wedding.
因为我们要去参加婚礼
Hello?
不是吗
Abbi, this keeps happening to you.
艾比 你总遇到这种事
You're like a magnet for elephant dongs
你就像个大屌♥磁铁
God, you know who has the really big dick?
天 你知道谁有超级大屌♥吗
My brother, Mitchell.
我哥哥 米切尔
Hold on, Morgan, did you say something about your brother's dick?
等等 摩根 你是在说你哥的屌♥吗
I didn't mean to say that. Just forget it.
我不是故意的 当我没说
Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete.
删除 删除 删除 删除
Everybody okay?
大家还好吗
Why would Jesus give us a flat tire?
上帝为什么让我们爆胎
Well, he did, Morgan.
祂就是这么做了 摩根
God, it is over!
晕 这回完了
Guys, the Sei Wah bus runs every half hour.
四华巴士每隔半小时有一班
Ew, disgusting, Ilana. You're disgusting.
恶心 阿♥拉♥娜 你太恶心了
I think that's our only option right now, so...
这是现在唯一的选择了
Yeah, okay, Abbi, you're totally right. I agree with you.
是的 艾比 你说得没错 我同意
You know, we could ride down.
我们可以骑车过去
Ilana, we are in formalwear. We cannot bike down.
阿♥拉♥娜 我们穿着礼服 不能骑车过去
It's 4:00 o'clock. We're not getting a cab right now.
现在是4点 我们打不到车
This is our best bet.
这是最好的方法了
Totally.
是的
Okay, so to recap-Abbi and I have decided that we're going to
总结一下 艾比和我决定
bike down to the Sei Wah bus, okay?
我们骑车去坐四华巴士 懂吗
Great. All right, come on on, let's go.
太好了 好了 我们走
Come on, come on, come on!
赶快
Let's go! Abbi, I'm coming!
走吧 艾比我来了
Lincoln, come on.
林肯 走啊
I can't.
不行
Someone has to stay with the truck and call the rental car company.
得有人守着卡车叫租车公♥司♥来
I can't leave you here by yourself.
我不能把你一个人留在这儿
You can't not go to a wedding you RSVP'd to.
你不能回复了邀请还缺席婚礼
You have to respect the sanctity of the RSVP.
你得尊重回复邀请的神圣性
I was uncomfortable at the fact that you were my date
我之前还有点不爽你是我去婚礼的伴儿
to a wedding... that's like so legit.
太正式了
But now that you're not coming, I'm bummed.
但你现在不能去让我很难过
And that makes me uncomfortable in a different way.
我现在是另一种不爽
Are you just sayin' that so I'll do the rest of the dance?
你说这个是为了让我把舞跳完吗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表