剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I think what needs to happen is you need to go home
我觉得最应该的事情是你该回家
'cause you don't live here. What?
因为你不住这儿 什么
You need to grab all your little flip flops
带着你那些人字拖
and all your socks and you need to get out.
和袜子搬走
Jesus, what?
老天 什么事
Jeremy.
杰瑞米
Okay, I don't have the package. I don't have it.
我没拿到包裹 不在我这儿
They came here and then I wasn't here and then
他们来的时候我不在
I had to go to the island to get it
然后我不得不跑去岛上拿
and there was this woman there and she was eating all this
那里有个女的一直在吃她那什么酸奶
yogurt and she wouldn't give it to me 'cause
然后又不肯给我
I didn't have your ID.
因为我没你的身份证
I don't have an ID of yours. It's okay.
我没有你的身份证 没事的
I'm sorry. It's not her fault. It's mine.
抱歉 不是她的错 是我的错
I didn't get the door when the delivery came.
快递来的时候我没应门
Abbi actually tried really hard to get your package today.
艾比很努力地去拿你的快递了
Abbi, I didn't mean for you to go through so much trouble.
艾比 我没想那么麻烦你的
It's no big deal.
不是什么要紧的事
Listen, man, I'm going to be here all day tomorrow
我明天会一整天待在这儿
and the day after that, all day.
后天也是 一整天待着
Day after that, all day.
后天也一整天
So I can sign for your package, no problem.
我可以帮你签收你的包裹的
Fantastic, man, I appreciate that.
太棒了 兄弟 多谢
I owe you dinner, okay? Oh, you don't Yeah, okay.
我请你吃晚饭 不用 也行吧
It'll be fun. I got a lot of planks I gotta unload, so...
会很有意思的 我有很多木板要卸
All right. But I'll see you guys later?
好的 不过回见
Yeah. Okay.
当然 好的
Just whenever.
随时
I thought he would never leave.
我以为他不会走了
Thank God you got this toilet paper, Abbi.
还好你买♥♥了厕纸 艾比
Oh, I totally missed, Abbi!
我错过包裹了
The graphics are sick.
那些图像超酷的
You can really see like, the life
你可以真的从那人的眼睛里
drain out of the guy's eyes- - It's pretty cool.
看到生命消失殆尽 很酷
I'd love to come over and play sometime. I wish.
有空我来找你玩 我也希望
Abbi really doesn't like it when I have friends over.
但艾比不喜欢我带朋友来玩
I'll come to your place? Absolutely.
我去你那儿 当然好
I'll make my special rotisserie chicken.
我可以做我的独家电烤鸡
21 seasonings salute.
21种调味料
Dude.
老兄
How are you still single?
你怎么会是单身
It's just hard to meet girls in this city.
在城里碰见合适的姑娘太难了
Dude, you gotta know someone you can set me up with.
你有什么认识的人可以介绍给我吗
You know what?
你知道吗
No, I don't.
还真没有
Sorry.
不好意思
So this mole has grown like, 10 times bigger in the last year.
这颗痣在去年大概长大了10倍
Should I be worried? Please.
我应该担心吗 拜托
There's a cat I need to put to sleep.
我得去安乐死一只猫
Okay, but could you just touch it really quickly?
但你能简单看一下吗
Am I thin? Like, for a dog?
我算瘦吗 以狗的标准来说
Well, the cat's dead.
猫死了
Let's do this.
那来看看吧
Wow, these hemorrhoids really are bad.
你的痔疮真的有点严重
I know. I spend way too much time on the toilet.
是啊 我在厕所呆太久了
Thanks. You know, I just can't even control myself.
谢了 我不能控制我自己
Well, this should do the trick.
这应该有用
Now remember, no scratching.
记住了 不准抓
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Oh God.
天呐
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表