剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
然后轻轻地在乳♥头♥上擦拭
Why are we going over this?
为什么要说这个
And then, there's a-- There's a--
然后 然后
You know, in the , or whatever you call it,
你知道 在那个里面 或者随你怎么叫
there's a sort of a there.
那里有那个
I like to apply pressure to that slowly.
我喜欢慢慢给它施压
And then right when I'm , I ,
就在我那个的时候 我
then I into the , hard, hard, hard.
然后我用力插♥进♥那个
And then I , and it just--
然后我那个 就那个了
You know, it-- it-- it--
你知道 那 那 那
It's a very powerful feeling.
那是种很强大的感觉
Whoa, cool shirt.
衣服不错
You don't have to tell me that Sour Patch Kids are good.
不用你跟我说Sour Patch Kids糖很好吃
I know Sour Patch Kids are good.
我知道Sour Patch Kids糖好吃
Oh, Lincoln, I don't have herpes, and neither do you-- that's all.
林肯 我没有疱疹 你也没有 就这样
Ilana, there is a child right here.
阿♥拉♥娜 这有个小孩
Please. We're in New York.
拜托 我们是在纽约
And you're, like, 12, right?
你12了吧
I'm seven, and you're being inappropriate.
我7岁 你举止很不得体
Bitch, you're 22.
贱♥人♥ 你22了
Okay, listen, your dentist and I, um,
听着 你的牙医和我
have been having... sexual intercourse
定期交欢
on the regular for about five months--
已经五个月了
Ilana, it's been a year and a half!
阿♥拉♥娜 是一年半
For real? 18 months.
真的吗 18个月
God.
天
Don't do drugs.
千万别吸毒
That's-- That's the takeaway.
这是忠告
Don't do drugs.
别吸毒
It's like I have no memories, man.
我就像没有记忆一样
I can't remember a thing!
什么都不记得
I wake up, I'm like aah! It's scary.
我醒来就这样 很可怕
I just, like, don't know where I am a lot of the time.
很多时候我都不知道我在哪
I can't find that remote. I-- I--
我找不到那个遥控 我 我
I'm missing hundreds of pairs of underwear. Literally hundreds.
我丢了上百条内♥裤♥ 真的上百条
You never found the right remote?
你没找到对的遥控
No.
是的
But wherever it is, I hope it's happy.
但不管它身在何处 我希望它幸福
I understand.
我明白
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表