剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
我见过的...
the most incredible...
最难以置信 最慷慨...
generous, charitable...
最仁慈 最美丽的女人
beautiful woman I have ever met.
而我爱上你了
And I'm in love with you.
* 我的宝贝 我知道黎明到来 *
* My honey, I know with the dawn *
* 你就要离开 *
* that you will be gone *
* 但今夜你属于我 *
* but tonight you belong to me *
* 只属于不怎么年轻了的我 *
* just to little old me *
- 好
- 呃 请注意
- Good.
- say, uh, attention please.
我们要尽最后的尝试吃晚餐了
We're gonna make one last
ill-fated attempt at having dinner.
你们都要到餐厅列席
Your presence is requested
in the dining room.
这些人喜欢玩火
These people like to play with fire.
还要你说
Tell me about it.
我才不愿回去
I ain't goin' back in there.
聪明的小鬼
Smart kid.
我有个问题 Edwin
I have a question, edwin.
我禁不住想 呃
你是不是精神有点问题?
I can't help but think, uh,
you're a bit of a mental, right?
没错 胡萝卜 谢谢
I am. Carrots, please.
为什么社保局会让你照顾孩子了?
Why would social services ever
put a-a child in your care?
除了心理不平衡 我还能有什么问题?
What's wrong with me other
than being mentally unbalanced?
除了华尔街和富人
这个国家什么都调控
This is a country that regulates
everything except wall street and the rich,
他们除了纵容这些 还会什么
who we let run amok,
but everything else.
为人父母 这可是世上最难的差事了
Parenting--that's the
hardest job anywhere.
你想说什么?
What's your point?
我们怎么能把孩子交给心智不健全的人
而且还是黑人孩子
How can we pass out children to nut
jobs, especially little black children,
他们一般处境危险 需要最好的家教?
who typically are at risk
and need the best parenting?
怎么了?
What?
知道吗 Denny 这个国家无家的人中
增长最快的就是孩子
Do you know, denny, that the fastest growing
segment of homeless in this country is children?
这有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
有什么关系?这些孩子需要家庭照顾
It's got to do with
these kids need homes.
我看这个话题不会有什么好结果
You know, I'm--I'm not sure
I like where this is heading.
也许我们能换个话题
Maybe we could change the subject.
没什么话题可谈了
We're all out of subjects.
我们可以谈谈破产 这样会好一些
Well, maybe we could talk about
bankruptcy.That might pick up--
该死的
oh, damn it.
破产没有什么 Shirley
这是这些天都谈论的话题...
There's nothing wrong with bankruptcy,
shirley. it's the in thing to be these days...
天 你现在又取笑贫穷
oh, good, you're gonna
make fun of poverty now.
嘿 要是那些贫穷的笨蛋
都无家可归了会怎样?
Hey, how about all those poor
schmucks... Losing their homes?
- 我打赌一定很有趣
- 我没在取笑笨人
- I bet that's fun.
- I'm not making fun of those schmucks.
我取笑那些穿套装的笨家伙
It's the schmucks in suits
that I'm making fun of.
我们一定得要吵架吗?
Do we have to fight?
我们就不能好好吃东西
话家常 假装友善吗?
Can we just eat and make small
talk and pretend we like each other?
见鬼 我们真的很友善
为什么这些家伙…
Hell, we do like each
other.Why these guys--
你能闭嘴吗?
will you shut up?
太咄咄逼人了
That was aggressive.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
这是我的错 我不应该...
it was my fault. I should never...
事实是 Carl和我...
the truth is, carl, I...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想举办一个盛大 热闹的晚宴
因为有时...
I guess I wanted a big, noisy
dinner because sometimes...
很吵闹的时候 我能…听到他的声音
when the din is loud, I can... hear him.
听到谁?
Hear who?
我父亲
My father.
这是我第一次过没有他的感恩节 而且
this is my first thanksgiving
without him, ever, and...
我很抱歉 但
我受不了家里空无一人 我...
I apologize, but, uh, it's
hard to face the quiet, and I...
我以为热闹一点能让我好过
I guess I can find comfort in tumult.
呃 再一次 非常感谢你们
well, once again,
thank you all very much.
她说她喜欢热闹
she said she liked the tumult.
为什么是你们一起度过?
And why are you making it all about you?
这本来应该是
我和Shirley共度的安静的晚餐
This was supposed to be a quiet
dinner between shirley and me.
那一定会很没趣 你能想象吗?
Well, that certainly would've
been dull. Can you imagine?
我想知道你会说什么
I wonder what you
might have talked about.
也许就讨论公♥司♥怎么破产
probably about how the
firm is going broke.
公♥司♥要破产了?
The firm is going broke?
我原来知道么? 我忘了么?
Did I know this... and forget? Did I?
不 Denny 你不知道
No, denny. You didn't know.
呃 发生什么了?
Well, what's happened?
他又来了 什么都是他的事
there he goes, making
it all about him again.
哦 你就不能闭嘴么?
Oh, will you shut up?
不 Carl 这对大家都有影响
No, carl. It affects us, too.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
公♥司♥破产了
The firm is broke.
我们正在想办法从多方面筹措资金
We're exploring a number of
ways to get an influx of capital.
- 相信我们可以--
- 怎么会发生这种事?
- We believe we can--
- how could this happen?
怎么? 我们受打击了 Denny 像其他人一样
How? We got hammered, denny,
just like everybody else.
门上有我的名字!
My name is on the door!
为什么没人告诉我!?
Why wasn't I told, damn it?
他们知道你会生气的
They knew you'd be upset.
然后你就会到处跑 告诉大家今天是你的生日
Next thing, you'd be running around
telling everybody it was your birthday.
枪!
gun!
- 我中枪了!
- Denny 看在上帝的份上!
- I've been hit!
- Denny, f god sake.
老是这一句 Denny 看在上帝的份上 Denny 看在上帝的份上Denny 看在上帝的份上!
That's all I hear. "Denny, for god sake.
Denny, for god sake. Denny, for god sake!"
为什么没人告诉我事实?
Why doesn't anybody tell me the truth?
我正在告诉你事实
I am telling you the truth.
半个事实
The half-truth.
啊 我在失血
Ah, I'm losing blood.
那只是个颜料球 老兄
It was just a paintball, dawg.
- 不 我正在明白的告诉你--
- 你和Shirley怎么样?
- No, I'm telling you exactly--
- what about you and shirley?
怎么回事?
What about it?
你有多认真? 我想知道
How serious are you? I want to know.
其实 我们都想知道
Actually, we sort of all do.
好吧
Okay.
现在你们比Shirley知道的还早
Now you know before even shirley.
我的计划是 我们在一起吃二人晚餐
My plan, after our intimate
little dinner together, alone,
没有你们这些人 然后我就向她求婚
without any of you, was
to ask her to marry me.
你能相信么?
Can you believe it?
作为合伙人 我也得为公♥司♥的债务负责
As partner, I'm on the
hook for the firm's debts.
我可能会亏钱
I could be losing money.
Jerry 我不知道该怎么回复你的告白
Jerry, I'm not quite sure how to
respond to your little revelation.
你不需要 这是我的问题 不是你的
You don't need to. It's
my problem, not yours.
如果这影响到我们的友情 它就是我的问题
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表