剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
When did he get home.
大概凌晨3点后吧
Some time after 3:00.
大人 这是个突发状况
Your honor,this is unfair surprise.
- 这可是你的证人
- 我不管
-it's your witness.
-I don't care.
我们离无效审判不远了
We're fast approachinggrounds for a mistrial.
你得允许我休庭
You need to give mea recess.
好吧
All right.
休庭一小时
We're going to takea 1-hour break.
你刚才搞什么鬼
What the hell was that.
十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
如果你想毁他 干嘛还请我来
If your intent was to bury him,why'd you hire me.
来再续旧情
她丈夫坐牢你就能得手了
To reconnect,so you'd be there for her when her husband went off to jail.
- 不是这样的
- 就是这样
-That isn't true.
-Yes,it is.
你爱Alan 不承认吗
You love alan.Do you deny it.
我雇Alan来确保我丈夫的自♥由♥
I hired alan to securemy husband's freedom.
这是我的初衷
That was my intent.
为保护家庭 我可以不惜任何代价
I wanted to preserve my familyat whatever cost.
那是为什么
So what changed.
我忽然想到 如果...
Well,I suddenly thought,if...
如果我作伪证而坐牢
if I commit perjury,what if I go to jail.
谁来养我的孩子们
Who raises my kids then.
我是说他们要...
I mean,they could be-- they could be
面对的是同时失去父亲和母亲
faced with losing both their fatherand their mother and...
还有 我...
plus,I...
还有什么
plus what.
我真以为他们之间结束了 Alan
真的
I really believed that the affair was over,alan.
但并没有
I did.But it wasn'T.
我怎能为 对我不忠的人撒谎呢
Now how am isupposed to lie for somebody who's not even faithful to me.
Bob 我们得谈谈
so,bob,we need to talk.
- 你还好吧
- 没事
-You okay.
-I'm fine.
要我接手吗
You want meto take this.
我来吧
I'll take it.
首先 很佩服你的诚实
First of all,I admire your honesty.
对你爱的人作证
To give testimony to somebody you love...
我们都见证了这非同寻常的一刻
we all witnessedan extraordinary thing.
当然你不用这么作证
Of course,you didn't have to give that testimony.
虽然你宣过誓
While it's trueyou were under oath,
作为被告的伴侣 不做对他不利的证词
you also enjoy a privilegeas the defendant's spouse
也可以理解
to not give evidence against him.
如我所说 这不是我预期的
Well,as I said,I didn't plan to,
但当我站到那时
but once I took the stand,
感觉我不能那样
I felt that I'd effectivelywaived that privilege,so...
那另一种原因就是
I guess the other conclusionwould be that
你也许想做不利于他的证词
perhaps you really did wantto testify against him.
是吗
Did you.
你知道我不想
You know I didn'T.
Prentice女士 你最近有做任何心理治疗吗
Ms.Prentice,have you undergone anypsychiatric treatment of late
关于病态人格的治疗
for a personality disorder.
我从来没做过
I've never been diagnosed...
任何病态人格的诊断
with any personality disorder.
你没回答我的问题
That wasn't my question.
我问的是你最近做过这种治疗吗
I asked whether you've beentreated recently for one.
医疗记录是个人隐私
My medical historyis private.
但我重申我没做过任何病态人格的诊断
But I will repeat that I've never been diagnosed with a personality disorder.
Prentice女士 你是个暴♥力♥的人吗
Would you consider yourselfto be a violent person,ms.Prentice.
- 当然不
- 有情绪失控的时候吗
No.Have you ever been violent.
人人都有过情绪失控吧
Well,I'm sureeveryone's lost his or her temper,but...
当时手里有拿刀吗
ever lost yours with a knife.
我说的不清楚吗
Am I being too vague.
你有对9岁女儿情绪失控
而手里握刀的时候吗
Have you ever lost your temper with a knife with your9-year-old daughter.
- 没有
- 没?
-No.
-Nogee.
你可是宣过誓要说实话的
For someone with sucha strong obligation to tell the truth under oath,
你的回答让我吃惊
that answer surprises me.
你曾经拿刀威胁过你9岁的女儿吗
Did you not threatenyour 9-year-old daughter with a knife
因为她把葡萄汁打翻在卧室的新地毯上
after she spilled grape juice on yournew living room carpet.
我斥责了她 只不过当时手里正好拿着刀
I snapped at her while I hada ife in my hand.
应该是这样 你在看电视
Wasn't it more likeyou were watching television,
她打翻了葡萄汁 你瞬间情绪失控
she spilled the juice,you flew into a rage,
跑到厨房♥ 拿了纸巾
went into the kitchen,returned with paper towels
还有刀 并威胁了她
and the knife and threatened her.
应该是这样吧
Wasn't it more like that.
我从未拿刀威胁过她
I never threatened her with a knife.
几分钟前在证人室里
A few minutes agoin that witness room,
你说你知道了真♥象♥
you indicated to me that you had now reached the conclusion
其实你丈夫和Ghoulet女士并没结束
that your husband had resumed his affair with ms.Ghoulet.
- 不是吗
- 是的
-Did you not.
-Yes.
事实上 谋杀前一周你就知道真♥相♥了
In truth,you reached that conclusion a week before the murder
因为Ghoulet女士告诉过你这些
when ms.Ghoulet told you the affair was back on,right.
而这次你拿刀威胁了你丈夫
This time,you cked up the knife and threatened your husband.
没有
No.
- 你说你要杀了他 是吗
- 没有
-You told him you would kill him,didn't you.
-No.
然后你说你要想个比杀他更好的方法
Then you said you'd think of something even better than killing him,
- 是吗 Phoebe
- 没有
-didn't you,phoebe.
-No.
你说Robert那晚吃了粒安♥眠♥药♥
You testified that robert tooka sleeping pill that night.
他是否可能多吃了几粒
也许被放在红酒
Did he unknowingly take two or three extra,maybe in his wine.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
那晚你开丈夫的车到了Ghoulet家
You were driving the carthat pulled into ms.Ghoulet's drivewaythat night,
并使她注射致死
and you gave herthe injection that killed her,
你清楚警♥察♥只会怀疑你丈夫
knowing full well the police would suspect him.
- 大人 这...
- 坐下 Betts先生
-Your honor,this is
-sit down,mr.Betts.
你不仅下套毁了他
And you didn't just frame himand bury him at trial.
而且还把你旧情人牵扯进来羞辱你丈夫
You added the indignityof having an old boyfriend be part of the equation.
这真有点恶心
One might find thatto be a little sick.
他才恶心
You know,he is the sick one.
他编造了这异想天开的故事
And he has concocted this fantastic tale...
试图逃脱罪行
To get away with murder.
你看起来不好 Phoebe
You don't look well,phoebe.
你有糖尿病
You're diabetic.
你怎么使用胰岛素
How do you getyour insulin.
自己注射
Injections.
那对注射很在行了
Pretty goodwith needles then.
真是精彩的演出
Spectacular performance.
但我一点也不惊讶
But I must say,I'm not surprised.
Shore先生做这种演出都是出了名的了
Mr.Shore is legendary for his stuntsand spell binding maneuvers
毫无疑问对观众很有效 但...
that no doubt dazzlehis audiences,but--
反对把我性生活公诸于众
I object to my sex life being introduced
Shore先生
mr.Shore.
看到没 这就是他的伎俩
you see.This is what he does.
他耍心机 玩诡计 操纵你们
He distracts,he uses sleight of hand,he manipulates.
所有这些策略...
But all of these ploys...
都是因为绝望了
they come from desperation.
所有证据都指向这个医生
All the physical evidencepoints to the doctor,
只有医生的专业技能
才能使这看上去像心脏病 是吧
and it took the expertiseof a doctor to make it look likea heart attack,didn't it.
这名医生与死者暧昧不清
The doctor was romantically involved with the victim.
还曾经威胁死者
The doctor is the one who threatened the victim.
Shore先生黔驴技穷了 所以耍起花招来
Mr.Shore had no choice but to reach into his magic hat
试图用合理假设来蒙混过关
and grope for something that he could pass off as reasonable doubt.
可是
Well...
只是因为无路可走 只是因为...
there's desperationand there is...
无路可走
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表