剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
所以请不要
So please don't...
我让你一起打这个案子 正是因为这个
Shirley,did it ever occur to you that one of the
reasons i wanted you on this case is precisely bec--
或许我们都应该退出
Maybe we should both get out.
不 我们不能
No,we shouldn't.
首先我们是这里的律师
We're lawyers here first.
一位年轻的女孩就某一我们都承认的
合法权利向我们求助
A youngirl has come to us for help to fight for
a legal right that we both happen to believe in.
Shirley 公私分明 我们一向如此
Shirley,we separate ourselves from our
emotions all the time. It's what we do.
此案 也必须如此
It's what wehave todo here.
* 无论何处漫游 *
* come gather 'round people *
* 请快聚首 *
* wherever you roam *
* 周遭洪水 *
* and admit that the waters *
* 已不可否 *
* around you have grown *
* 你快成条 *
* and accept it that soon *
* 落水狗 *
* you'll be drenched to the bone *
* 若对时光 *
* if your time to you *
* 有所求 *
* is worth savin' *
* 赶快泅 *
* then you better start swimmin' *
* 否则沉沦如石头 *
* or you'll sink like a stone *
* 因时代变革在不久 *
* for the times they are a-changin' *
什么?
What?
案子进展如何?
How's the case going?
出乎意料的不顺利 开心了吧
Surprising difficult,you'll
be happy to know.
某些事在发生
Something's happening.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
快结束了 Denny
I mean it's getting close,denny.
我感觉 罗伊案已经被遗忘
I can just feelroe v.Wade
being chipped away at--
堕胎需要父母许可或者司法裁定
this parental consent
law,the judicial bypass hoops.
墙在瓦解 我能感觉到
The wall's coming down. Can feel it.
我能以朋友的立场说些什么吗?
Uh,may i say something,friend to friend?
你们这帮主张堕胎合法的人
You pro-choice people...
你们需要罗伊案
You needroe vs. Wade.
你感到绝望不是因为你很确信
而是因为不确信
You're desperate for it,not because you're
sure of your opinion,but because you're not.
你们立场的道德性依赖于罗伊案
You need to cling to that ruling
as moral validation for a position
因为在内心深处
你们对自己的立场并不完全赞同
you're not entirely
comfortable with******
* 议员们 *
* come senators,congressmen *
* 请留心这呼声 *
* please heed the call *
* 别把着门 *
* don't stand in the doorway *
* 别让门廊堵得很 *
* don't block up the hall *
* 郁闷的准是 *
* for he that gets hurt *
* 抛了锚的人 *
* will be he who has stalled *
* 外面的斗争 *
* there's a battle outside *
* 正咆哮阵阵 *
* and it is ragin' *
* 就快把你们的窗子震 *
* it'll soon shake your windows *
* 你们的墙快咯咯作声 *
* and rattle your walls *
* 因时代变革已成真 *
* for the times they are a-changin' *
我不知道他具体要做什么
但是事情进行的并不顺利
I don't know exactly what he plans
to do,but it's not going well at all.
他打算要作证吗?
Does he plan to testify?
必须如此 否则
He has to,otherwise...
把我扔到公共汽车底下
Throw me under the bus,why don't you?
然后却支持我
Al and then back up over me.
我没把你扔到公共汽车底下
I did not throw you under a bus.
你几乎这样做了
Oh,you most certainly did.
他问我问题 我宣过誓的
He asked me questions. I was under oath.
我现在该怎么做?
What am i supposed to do now?
多谢
Thanks a lot.
你好 合伙人
Howdy,partner.
我♥干♥了什么?
What did i do?
你怎么能这样攻击你?
How dare you attack me like that?
你怎么能这样?
How dare you?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我应该作伪证?
I should've committed perjury?
你至少可以不要添油加醋
You didn't have to relish it.
我没有添油加醋
I did not relish it.
不 你有 Katie 你有偏见
Yes,you did. There
was judgme in it katie.
你一开始就有偏见
You have been throwing out
judgment from the start.
而不是支持我帮助我
Instead of having my
back or supporting--
Jerry你大概是疯了
Jerry,you went bonkers!
你扔了松饼 还把人家打晕了
You launched a muffin,knocked
a man unconscious,
然后还对着别人挑衅 然后还跳舞
Challenged the rest of the caf脡
to a fight and then did a dance.
那太奇怪了
It was grotesque.
我没有表现出我的失望难道还不够
If anything,i've underplayed my dismay.
还有如果不是你先打中
And by the way,what if you
hadn't landed the first blow?
可能那人可能还会来找我麻烦
Maybe joe-bob might have turned on me.
你让我身处险境
You might've putmein danger.
你就不能付点责任?
How about taking a
little responsibility?
道个歉怎么样?
How about an apology?
- 傻子!
- 你才是傻子!
- Poop-head! -
Poop-head yourself!
我告诉你 小煎饼
Let me tell ya,hot cakes.
- 如果你耐不住热
- 我能耐热
- If you can't stand the heat,get--
- I can take the heat just fine.
还有再也别叫我煎饼
And do notever call me hot cakes.
以下是我的疑问 一方面
Here's my problem--
On the one hand,
你们先是告诉我 她四个月前一时冲动
you're telling me she just had an
impulsive lapse of judgment four months ago,
现在又告诉我
她已经成熟到能做如此重要的决定
And yet,you are maintaining that she has the
maturity to make one of the most important
对于任何人来说这都是一个长远的决定
And far-reaching decisions that
any person could be called upon--
法官大人 堕胎本身就是如此
Judge,that's how it works with abortion.
我们还是别骗自己了
Let's not kid ourselves.
那也别装出一副你比她母亲还清楚
这对她的一生会有什么样的影响
And let's not pretend you know better than her
mother the impact this will have for the rest of her--
我在考虑十几岁的小孩如何抚养下一代
I'm considering the impact of a
teenager having to raise a child--
不用她抚养
She doesn't have to raise it.
有人会收养
There's adoption.
法律给了她权利终止妊娠
The law gives her the right
to terminate this pregnancy.
那需要父母的同意 她父母并不同意
No,only with parental
consent,which she does not have.
而司法裁定需要
The bypass
is therefore--
行了 至少也要等最高法♥院♥否定罗伊案
Come on. Let's at least wait till the
supreme c rt repudiatesroe v. Wade.
- 为什么要剥夺他们的快乐
- Shore先生
- Why rob them of all
their fun? - Mr. Shore--
法官大人 需要司法裁定要求并不合理
Your honor,this bypass
requirement is unreasonable,
甚至与父母同意的条款一样 违反宪法
Perhaps even unconstitutional,as is
the requirement of parental consent.
事实是 大部分的孩子并不会告诉父母
The reality is,most kids
won't tell their parents.
大多数会去寻求极其不安全的堕胎方式
Many will resort to unsafe methods.
- 更有些就偷偷把孩子生了下来
- Shore先生
- Some just secretly have
the child. - Mr. Shore--
如果真要在这里宣扬生命价值
And if we're really going
to exalt human life here,
那也要知道生孩子时的死亡率是
It should be pointed out that death
associated with childbirth is ten times
堕胎的十几倍
As high as that
associated with abortion.
你在讨论母亲
You're talking about the mother.
没出生的孩子的死亡率可是百分之百
The death rate of the
unborn child is 100%.
胎儿不是
A fetus
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表