剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
to put him on the stand.
抱歉 不准打手♥机♥
Excuse me. No phone calls allowed.
我办公室有急事
I have an emergency at the office.
我们都有办公室和急事
We all have our offices. We
all have our little crises.
你看见我们谁拿手♥机♥了?
Do you see any of us on a phone?
他又败兴了
He's not in the spirit again.
你能不能就闪一边而去练方言去?
Could you just go off and
work with your dialect coach?
你听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
- 真是个畜生
- 噢 别去惹他 Ian
- What a thing.
- Oh, leave him alone, ian.
怎么 你还帮他说话?
What, are you taking his side?
你保证你不会恼火的
You promised you
wouldn't be getting upset.
好极了 现在她的假期毁了
Well, now her vacation's ruined.
我真不懂你为什么要忍♥着他 Irene
I don't know why you
put up with him, irene.
没人和你说话
Nobody was talking to you.
你除了谈论我什么也没做
You've done nothing but talk about me.
因为你出了制♥造♥麻烦什么也没做
Because you've done
nothing but cause trouble.
你是个跑龙套的 你少说话
You're an extra. You don't get to talk.
噢 我的天
oh, my god.
你这是树立了什么榜样 鸣枪?
What kind of example
is that, shooting a gun?
这可是个坏榜样
That's a terrible example to set.
哦 我的天
Oh, my god.
竟然还放!
Again!
我真受够你了 你知道么?
I've about had it with
you. You understand?
为什么没有人喜欢我?
Why does nobody like me?
我喜欢你 同屋
I like you, bunkie.
你在剩下的旅途中靠着我就行
You just stick close to me
for the rest of the trip.
我的上帝 还有个同性恋
My god. That one's a homosexual.
Ian
Ian.
本该是难忘的人生之旅
现在竟然来了个同性恋
Supposed to be the trip of a
lifetime, and now we have a homosexual.
这可是"不问 不说"兄弟牧场
It's a "don't ask,
don't tell" dude ranch.
我肯定你知道什么意思 Ian
Surely you knew that, ian.
中间的那个是色鬼 你那么粗鲁
他还是同性恋 你们仨都波士顿来的
The one in the middle's a masher, you're rude,
and he's gay, and all three are from boston.
伙计 你等着...
All right, buddy. I'm gon'
take you out behind this...
我就是实话实说
I'm calling it like I see it.
我认为她犯心脏病后
认为自己被侵犯了
I think she felt so violated
after the heart attack and angry
然后她进入了轻度的游离状态
that she went into a
mild dissociative state.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意味着 她基本上是失控了
It means, basically, that she snapped.
她被愤怒和恐惧冲昏了头
迷失了自己
She was so blinded by rage
and fear, she lost herself.
在我看来 她没有能力形成蓄意行为
In my opinion, she was not
capable of forming a mental intent.
你这次作证有人给你钱么?
Are you getting paid for this testimony?
- 反对
- 反对无效
- Objection.
- Overruled.
你收钱了吗?
Are you getting paid?
我的服务是有偿的 是的
I'm compensated for my services, yes.
今天收了多少?
How much for today?
一万美金
Ten thousand dollars
她失控了 放了把火
然后现在她又恢复了
So she snapped, lit a fire,
but now she's sane again.
是不是这样?
Is that about it?
我认为她现在是恢复了
I believe she's sane again, yes.
明白了
Got it.
* 我和她偶遇在明尼苏达的圣保罗 *
* well, I met her accidentally
in st.Paul, minnesota *
* 她那南方细语让我心煎熬 *
* and it tore me up every time I
hear that drawl,southern drawl *
* 我听见我的梦顺流直下
跳跃到Davenport *
* then I heard my dream went back
downstream cavorting in davenport *
* 当你召唤 我就跟随你 长长的河 *
* and I followed you, big
river, when you called *
* 我教给那哭泣的柳树 该怎么哭 *
* well,I taught the weeping
willow how to cry, cry, cry *
* 我教给那云怎么遮住一片晴天 *
* and I showed the clouds how
to cover up a clear blue sky *
* 我为那女人流的泪可以成河 *
* and the tears I cried for that
woman are gonna flood you, big river *
* 我要坐在这里直到我死去*
* and I'm gonna sit
right here till I die *
* Michael 把船划上岸*
* michael,row your boat ashore *
* 哈利路亚 *
* hallelujah *
* Michael 把船划上岸 *
* michael, row your boat ashore *
* 哈利路亚 *
* hallelujah *
* 修女 帮忙修补风帆 *
* sister,help to trim the sails *
* 哈利路亚 *
* hallelujah *
* 修女 帮忙修补风帆*
* sister, help to trim the sails...*
我真无法相信你让我来这里
I can't believe you got me into this.
我? 这可是你的主意
Me? It was your idea.
我的主意是去旅行 可不是这个
My idea was to take a trip, not do this.
注意你的态度
Adjust your attitude.
看
look.
我觉得Irene喜欢我
I think irene likes me.
好极啦!
All right!
好吧 Ian 你有什么要求?
okay, ian, you got a request?
你能不能把雪茄灭了?
Yes, um, could you please
put the cigar out, please?
这会引起癌症 我...
You know, it causes
cancer, and--and I--
我来这儿是为了美好的度假
可不是癌症
I'm here for a wonderful
vacation escape, not cancer.
这样能驱赶蚊虫
It keeps the bugs away.
如果它对害虫有效的话
If only it worked on pests.
这真是败兴
That's a put-down.
- Ian看在上帝的...
- 不 别管我 Irene
- Ian, for god-- - no,
no, never mind, irene.
这绝对是败兴
That was a total put-down.
- 噢 得了吧 不过就是个...
- 得了吧 伶牙俐齿先生
- oh, come on. It was just A...
- oh, come on, mr. Smart mouth.
把你的烟 伙计
put your foot down, man.
大家安静!
Everybody, quiet!
该死 这本该是个愉快合唱
我们应该都彼此贴近
Damn it. This is supposed to be a
joyful sing-alg where we all bond.
我有个问题
这可不是什么牛仔唱的歌♥
I have a problem. These
aren't even cowboy songs.
我也花了很多钱来享受这次
美妙的人生之旅
I paid a lot of money for the
experience of a lifetime, too.
我想听牛仔唱的歌♥
I expected to hear cowboy songs.
唱首"车顶带装饰的马车"怎么样?
How about "surrey with
the fringe on top"?
或者"公路上的可爱伊丽莎白"?
Or "sweet betsy from pike"?
"Michael把船划上岸" 是一首
给小孩儿唱的宗教性航海主题歌♥
"Michael, row your boat ashore" is a religious
song with a nautical theme for the kids.
接下来我们让Irene展示自己的舌功吧
Next we'll have irene
here singing in tongues.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我不想听你用你的脏嘴说我妻子的名字
I don't want my wife's name
out of your dirty mouth.
你就不能...
Would you please...
嘿 我会一首牛仔唱的歌♥
hey, I got a cowboy song.
把吉他给我 伙计
Pass me that guitar, sport.
你知道 我可是好相处型的
you know, I am a get-along
kind of guy, that's what I am.
为了能让大家友好相处
And in the spirit of
us all gettin' along re,
我要把这首小歌♥献给我的朋友
Alan和Denny
I'm gonna dedicate this little
number to my buddies alan and denny.
* 我走在拉雷多的大街上 *
* as I walked out in
the streets of laredo *
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表