剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What you want us to do?
我们做什么
Stay right here and don't raise no fuss.
好好待着 别大惊小怪
Don't like it.
不喜欢
Ain't meant to be liked.
也没打算让人喜欢
Tell me your terms.
告诉我你的条件
You get everything.
你啥都不缺
I already have that. Then why we talking?
我已经有了 那我们还谈什么
I want and you want.
我想要 你也想要
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Egypt had its pharaohs
埃及有法老
and the emperors ruled from Rome...
国王从罗马
Where is she?
她在哪里
Where she is and you ain't.
你不在的地方
Your daughter's wedding. Safe passage.
你女儿的婚礼 没有问题
That right.
很好
Then what? Matter to you so long as I'm gone?
然后呢 只要我走了 你还担心什么
A daughter for a daughter.
女儿换女儿
That woman ain't your blood.
那女的不是你女儿
How could you possibly understand?
你怎么可能理解
I understand I rock her fine.
我知道我讨她的欢心
That was some sweet jelly.
轻而易举的事
Now her face ain't right
现在她老摆脸色
and I don't need to be looking at that no more.
我不再需要看她的脸色了
Behold the noble savage.
看看高贵的野蛮人
That me.
就是我
Bankroll in the one pocket, pistol in the other.
一边口袋揣钞票 一边揣枪
And all the rest...
其余的
I never did give a fuck.
关我屁事
We see each other now?
了解彼此了吧
You know what your friend Mr.Thompson asked me to do?
你知道汤普森先生让我做什么吧
Kick a bullet in my head.
做了我
But that ain't gonna happen here.
不过不会在这里做
We civilized.
我们是文明人
None of you will make it past the alley.
你们都走不出巷子
Then you ain't never gonna see her again.
那你就别想见到她了
Baby you save from that half and half choke her mama.
你从想掐死她的母亲手里救下来的孩子
They ever catch that man?
那个男人被抓到了吗
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪里
My girl wedding.
我女儿的婚礼
There is no wedding.
没有婚礼
What you know about it?
你知道什么
I know what Maybelle told me.
梅布尔告诉我的
But hear it from her yourself.
你听她亲口给你说吧
A nod from me and she's gone.
我一声令下 她就没命了
I'd say that makes us even.
我们算扯平了
♪Oh, I wish that I could shimmy like my sister Kate♪
♪我希望可以和妹妹凯特一样摆动♪
♪Shimmy like the jelly on the plate♪
♪像盘子上的果冻一样摆动♪
♪My mama wanted to know last night♪
♪我妈妈昨晚想知道♪
♪Says, "Why the boys think Kate's so nice?♪
♪为什么男生都觉得凯特很好♪
Tell me!
告诉我
Knows she can shimmy and it's undertood
♪知道她会摆动 大家都知道♪
I know it's late, but I'll be up to date
♪我知道已经晚了 但我会赶上♪
When I shimmy like my sister Kate
♪当我像妹妹凯特一样摆动♪
Oh, yeah, shimmy like my sister Kate
♪像我妹妹凯特一样摆动♪
Tell me.
告诉我
Maybelle, baby?
梅布尔 亲爱的
Baby girl.
乖女儿
He's up there!
他在上面
Let's go, Timmy! Maybelle?
快走 提米 梅布尔
We got to go. I ain't leaving her.
我们快走 我不会丢下她
We got to leave here now. Come on, let's go!
我们得马上走 快走
We got to go! Maybelle! Maybelle! God, my baby!
快走 梅布尔 梅布尔
Nobody move. Bureau of Investigation.
都不准动 我们是调查局的
We're looking for Eli Thompson.
我们正在找伊莱·汤普森
Go, go, go.
走走走
Go!
走
Go. Go on, go.
走走走
Stop! Now what? I don't know!
停 现在怎么办 我不知道
I don't know where to go.
我不知道去哪儿
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
Everybody's gone and run out the front door.
大家都从前门跑了
Out of the way, folks. Let's go, people.
让让 各位 我们走
Move it, fellas. Scoot back.
快点 各位 快点
Okay, over here.
好 这边
Excuse me.
抱歉
Back, back, back.
退后退后
Back. Hey, get off.
退后 让开
Let us through!
让我们过去
Yeah, take them away!
把他们带走
Enoch Thompson?
伊诺克·汤普森
Yes?
是我
I need you to come with me, sir.
先生 请跟我走
Am I under arrest? You will be if you don't comply.
我被逮捕了吗 不跟我走你就要被逮捕了
What is it you want, Officer?
你想要什么 警官
The whereabouts of your brother.
你弟弟的下落
Are you going to charge him with cancelling a meeting?
你要指控他取消会面吗
No, with the murder of a federal agent.
不 是谋杀联邦探员
You entered this country through the Port of New Orleans
你们在一八♥九♥八年的新奥尔良港口
in 1♥8♥9♥8, is that correct?
进入这个国家 没错吧
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Is that correct?
没错吧
Who are you?
你是谁
The one asking questions.
问问题的人
1♥8♥9♥8, yes.
一八♥九♥八 没错
26 years in the United States...
在美国待了二十六年
but you're not a citizen.
却仍然不是公民
And that is grounds for detaining me how?
这是作为拘禁我的理由吗
Why would you go on living in a country
你为什么要待在一个
you don't wish to belong to?
你不想成为其人♥民♥的国家中
The exile does not choose his Babylon.
被流放者没法选择他的故乡
Your, um, compatriot Garvey.
你的同胞 贾维
He thinks you should all return to Africa.
他认为你们都应该回到非洲去
That would be an oversimplification of his philosophy.
这是对他的哲学的过度解读
What am I missing?
我理解错哪里了
I doubt that I could make you to understand.
我怕你理解不了
You seem to be a clever fellow.
你看上去挺聪明
Who do you think gets to decide what the truth is?
你觉得是谁来决定真理的内容
Truth is what those in power wish it to be.
真理就是那些掌握权力的人想让它们成为的样子
During the course of investigating
在调查期间
the seditious activities of Marcus Garvey,
因为马科斯·贾维的煽动性活动
James M. Tolliver,
詹姆斯·M·托利弗
a special agent with the Bureau of Investigation,
调查局特别探员
was murdered in Atlantic City, New Jersey,
被一名不明身份的黑人男性
by an unidentified colored male.
谋杀在新泽西州大西洋城
Dr. Valentin Narcisse assisted the Bureau
瓦伦丁·纳西斯博士帮助调查局
in apprehending the suspect.
逮捕了嫌疑犯
He further agreed in a private conversation
他进一步承认了和胡佛局长
with Director Hoover to provide
进行了私人交谈
ongoing secret intelligence regarding Mr. Garvey
同意提供更多关于贾维先生
with particular concern to his radical agenda
的激进运动及其同国外组织联♥系♥的
and his ties to foreign powers.
相关情报
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
To demonstrate his commitment
来展示出他
to the values of his adopted land.
对这片接纳他的土地的忠诚
Brother Garvey is a hero
贾维兄弟是位
devoted to the liberation of a great people.
致力于自♥由♥的英雄
But you are not.
但你不是
You are just a peddler and a pimp
你只是个无足轻重的小人物
sitting in a jail cell.
乖乖坐在监狱里
I am a businessman and a follower of Christ.
我是个商人 也是个基♥督♥徒
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表