剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
She gone.
她走了
How you know that?
你怎么知道
I know every sound this house make...
我能听到这屋子里的一切声音
including the leaving kind.
包括离开的声响
You ain't stop her.
你没阻止她
Why would I?
我为什么要阻止她
Stay, Emmett.
别动 艾米特
Don't want you underfoot.
不想猜到你
What you doing?
你在干什么
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Weems ain't go to no Baltimore.
威姆斯才没去巴尔的摩
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Don't walk off in the dark.
别在晚上走远了
What you want?
你想要什么
This ain't your place.
这不是你的地方
Why you here?
你来这干什么
You best announce it.
你最好谁清楚
The girl!
姑娘
Ain't no girl here.
这里没姑娘
Then we take the other one.
那就要另外一个
You might try it.
你大可以试试看
Fuck! Go around!
该死 绕过去
Get him now!
抓住他
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Don't go and act foolish now.
别犯傻
Come on!
快点
Your nappy head on the doctor's desk!
把你的头带给博士
Look out! Oh, jeez!
小心 天呐
Run now!
快跑
Motherfucker!
混♥蛋♥
I told him how I was.
我告诉他我怎么样了
Told him.
告诉他了
I thought we said these calls were gonna be earlier.
我记得我告诉过你电♥话♥要早打
Lost track of time.
忘记看时间了
Doin' what?
忙什么呢
Thinking.
想事情
The later it gets, the worse that is.
想的越晚越麻烦
Well, what's on your mind?
在想什么
It's not a conversation unless you say something.
你不说话咱俩聊不下去啊
I want out.
我想金盆洗手
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表