剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Charlie and I have partnered in several high-level endeavors.
查理和我也合伙了一些高水平的生意
No, about yourself.
不 关于你自己
What kind of man you are.
你是什么样的人
When I was a boy,
当我还是个孩子的时候
my father moved us from Russia
我的父亲举家从俄♥罗♥斯♥
to the Lower East Side.
搬到下东区来
He was weak, my father.
他很软弱 我的父亲
Never stood up.
从来不抗事
One day on my way to school,
有一天我去上学的时候
I got stopped by a gang of older boys.
遇到一群比我大的孩子
The leader said he wanted my lunch money.
领头的说要午饭钱
I told him go fuck himself.
我让他滚蛋
He laughed.
他笑了
Said he'd beat it out of me.
说他会打我
So I spit in his face.
然后我把痰吐到他脸上
He did beat me.
他确实打了我
They all did.
他们都打了我
And they took my money.
然后拿走了我的钱
Next day, same thing.
第二天 同样的事情发生
Again, I spit in his face, again we fought.
我又吐了他 然后打架
But the third day,
但是第三天
the kid asked me to join his gang.
那个孩子请我加入
He was Charlie Luciano.
他叫查理·卢西亚诺
That's how we teamed up.
我们就是这么认识的
Last year we made more money
去年我们挣的钱
than the President of the United States.
比美国总统还多
And I think you'll find us to be responsible partners
你会发现我们不管是在这还是在佛罗里达
both here or in Florida
都会是可靠的合作伙伴
should you feel the need for eyes on your investment.
你不觉得你的投资应该有人照看着吗
$500,000.
五十万
Done.
成交
In 48 hours. Done.
四十八小时内 成交
The money doesn't show,
钱不来
this conversation didn't happen
我们的这段谈话就从没发生过
and it won't ever happen again.
也再也不会发生了
So the election--
选举那天
you'll help out for the day?
你会帮忙吧
We understand some voters are still a little confused.
我们知道有些选民还很困惑
Nice place.
地方不错
Stick with us.
跟我们混
We'll move you into something with indoor plumbing.
我们给你找个带自来水的地方
See you in a few hours.
一会见了
You know, you never really
你知道 在和你一个人玩牌之前
know a man until you play cards with him.
你永远不会了解他
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie!
埃迪
Did you need something?
你需要什么东西吗
No. Just...
不 只是
I'm fine.
我没事
Nein, nein, nein. What is it?
不行 不行 不行 怎么唱
Whoa, whoa. I'm gonna--
我要
I'm gonna learn it for the next time.
我要下次学
Perhaps you should just hum it.
你会哼就行了
Bottles.
饼子
Edward. I'll be seeing you.
爱德华 我们再见
No wooden nickels, huh?
决不食言
Mr. Kessler. Yes?
凯斯勒先生 什么事
We're with the Bureau of Investigation.
我们是调查局的人
Gentlemen, I assure you Lower your voice.
先生们 我向 你们保证 小声
I have done nothing wrong.
我没做什么错事
Nucky Thompson's wet nurse out all night, up to who knows what?
晚上当努基·汤普森的奶妈 白天又在干什么
If you will allow me to explain--
请允许我解释
Come with us, please. But I have done
请跟我们走一趟 但是我没做什么
One foot in front of the other.
乖乖跟我们走
Don't make a scene.
别吵闹
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表