剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Ready to get rich?
准备好变富翁了吗
I'm already rich, Mr. Tucker.
我已经是富翁了 塔克先生
But I'm talking millions.
我说的可是几百万
What good would millions do me in jail?
我进监狱了要几百万还有什么用
Come again?
再说一遍
You agree, I assume, that our business
我猜你承认我们的生意
requires a certain degree of secrecy?
需要高度保密
Naturally, sure.
那是自然
Then this land is worthless.
那这块土地就毫无价值
What? But, Nuck
什么 但是 努克
The entire surrounding area is being developed.
整个周边地区正在开♥发♥
Houses, country clubs, schools.
住♥宅♥ 乡村俱乐部 学校
But it's 14,000 acres.
但是面♥积♥有一万四千英亩
We'd still control enough land
我们还是有足够的地盘
that we'd off-load in total privacy.
来秘密地运货卸货
And when the convoy of trucks leaves the property
当卡车每天早上离开这里
every morning and rumbles down Main Street past the church,
从主街上的教堂前面呼啸而过
then what? Well...
然后怎么样办 好吧
there's a risk in everything, Nuck.
做什么都有风险 努克
Not when I can avoid it.
我能避免的话就没风险
You told me he was in. He was.
你跟我说他会合作 是的
I mean, I thought he--
我是说 我以为他
I said that I'd consider it. And I did.
我说我会考虑 我考虑了
That's not what I was told.
他们可不是这么跟我说的
Then you were told wrong, Mr. Tucker.
那就是他们说错了 塔克先生
Nucky, please.
努基 求你了
We got the seller right where we want him.
我们的卖♥♥家就在这
Sorry, boys.
抱歉了 伙计们
You'll have to find yourselves a new partner.
你们得重新找合伙人了
I don't like having my time wasted.
我不喜欢浪费我的时间
You're not the one who came all the way down here.
你可没大老远的跑过来
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢你的款待
Well, what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
Quite the chanteuse.
很棒的女歌♥手
We have nothing like that back home.
我们家那里没有唱得这么好的
And where is home, Helen?
你们的家在哪 海伦
Evansville, Indiana. Ever heard of it?
印第安纳州的伊凡斯维尔 听说过吗
I can't say I have.
没有听过
We'll have to visit for our anniversary.
我们只能在周年纪念日去那里了
Roy tells me that you're thinking of merging with Piggly Wiggly.
罗伊跟我说你在考虑和小猪妞妞合并
Oh, he does, does he?
他跟你说了 是吗
Was I not supposed to say that?
我不该说吗
No, no, that's fine. It's not exactly a national secret.
不不 没关系 不是什么大秘密
Let's just wait till the deal closes, shall we?
我们等确定之后再谈 好吗
Come on, have some coffee. It'll settle your nerves.
喝点咖啡 能让你冷静一下
That coffee will get us all thrown in jail.
这咖啡会让我们都进监狱
Oh, what's the harm?
有什么害处
Your wife always so eager to break the law?
你妻子总这么热衷于犯法吗
Oh, she's incorrigible.
她无药可救了
Me? You're the one who tried to marry me
我 你可是在我没到法定年龄
when I was still underage.
就要跟我结婚的人
Can't blame him for that.
这可不能怪他
I, for one, need some coffee.
我需要喝点咖啡
What the heck?
有什么大不了的
Pardon me.
失陪一下
I'm going to powder my nose.
我要去补下妆
I'll join you.
我一起去
Well, was I lying?
我说谎了吗
The white folks seem to like her.
白人很喜欢她
Yes. That would be very important.
是的 这很重要
To you.
对你而言
Some ferocious guard dogs and a few fellas
几只看门恶狗和一些拿枪的人
with shotguns.
在放风
But nothing to concern yourself Thanks a lot.
没什么可担心的 谢谢了
I am just bored out of my mind,
我快无聊死了
then suddenly...
突然间
Great party, Thompson.
派对真棒 汤普森
So where'd you get all this stuff?
你从哪弄到这些东西的
I bet he nicked it. Don't be stupid.
肯定是偷的 别傻了
Not a wise head like Thompson.
汤普森那么聪明怎么会去偷
Watch my shoe.
别踩我的鞋
So, you pick the ladies tonight or what?
你今晚挑好女孩了吗
Once they start drinking, we all do.
她们开始喝酒 我们就能挑好了
Thompson to the rescue. Where'd you get this stuff?
汤普森救了我们 你从哪弄到的
A friend. Oh, you got some friends?
一个朋友 你还有朋友呢
You're my hero, Thompson. You know that?
你是我的英雄 汤普森 你知道吗
This kid's been laughing at himself.
那孩子在自取其辱
Having his first drink.
第一次喝到酒
Look at him. Thinks he's a hotshot now.
看看他 以为自己是大人物了
Thompson saved the day, so... That's right.
汤普森拯救了今天 所以 是的
Congratulations. Come on, Henry.
恭喜 住手 亨利
Cut it out. Henry. Anyway, a toast to Thompson.
住手 亨利 不管怎样 为汤普森举杯
To Thompson. To Thompson.
敬汤普森 敬汤普森
Our boy. You're my hero.
我们的好兄弟 你是我的英雄
Henry, quit it!
亨利 走开
Easy, Henry.
冷静点 亨利
Mind your business, Thompson.
别多管闲事 汤普森
That's for Doris to decide.
桃瑞丝说的算
I'd like to leave now. Walk me?
我想要走了 送送我
Sure.
好的
Let's beat it, then, shall we?
那我们就走吧 好吗
Sure, Doris, go slumming.
桃瑞丝 去贫民窟吧
Wait. I want to show you something.
等等 我有东西给你看
In the library.
在书房♥
I owe this man.
我欠他的
Owe him what? Money.
欠他什么 钱
A lot of it.
很多钱
When I was arrested,
我被捕的时候
had my ships confiscated--
我的船也被没收了
It was his scotch on board.
船上是他的酒
How much?
值多少
Almost 200 grand.
差不多二十万
He was there waiting the day I got out of jail.
他在门口等着我出狱
He was the first thing I saw
我重见天日的那天
when my eyes adjusted to the sunlight.
他是我第一个看见的人
If you needed money, why didn't you just ask me?
你需要钱 为什么不问我要
Because I wanted to earn it.
因为我想自己挣
I'm not some goddamn charity case.
我又不是收集善款的箱子
Earn it?
自己挣
He said if I made the intro,
他说 如果我搭桥
got you involved as his partner,
让你做他的合伙人
he'd forgive the debt.
我的债就一笔勾销
I'm supposed to partner with some two-bit fucking hillbilly?
我应该和低贱的乡巴佬合作吗
He's a big man around these parts.
他是这一带的大人物
I've already met the world's
他只是
tallest midget on the midway back home.
矮子里充高个儿
He's got the locals in his pocket.
这里的人都听他的
All the things you're worried about.
你所担心的事情
He could pave the road The deal is shit.
他能牵线搭桥 这笔生意根本没搞头
And you know it.
你心里清楚
The fuck am I gonna do?
我他妈的该怎么办
You made your bed, Bill.
比尔 你是自食其果
I thought you were my friend.
我以为我们是朋友
If you had come to me like one, it'd be different.
如果你像一个朋友来求我 那就不一样了
Train tickets. Stupid coconut drinks.
买♥♥车票 椰子酒
All your syrupy fucking sales talk.
满嘴胡话的推销
I was desperate, Nuck.
我太绝望了 努基
I'm sorry.
对不起
I made a mistake.
是我犯了错
Well, look at you now.
看看你现在的德行
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表