剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I-- just considering my options.
只是随便看看
Mr. Bennett is still at lunch.
本内特先生还在用午餐
May I get you something, Mr. Redstone?
您需要点什么吗 利德斯通先生
Have you any milk?
有牛奶吗
Certainly.
当然
May I inquire as to your salary, Mrs. Rohan?
可以打听您的收入吗 罗翰夫人
$11 per week.
周薪十一美元
With the occasional bonus for good performance.
偶尔表现出色有额外奖金
That's $572 annually
那就是每年五百七十二美元
with a prospective yearly rental of over half that.
房♥租就要用掉超过一半
I imagine you're frugal,
我想您生活一定很节俭
but subtracting for the grocer,
但是刨去日用品
transportation, clothing, sundries and what have you,
交通 衣物和杂七杂八开销 和您的负担
it seems these particular quarters are above your means.
这些公♥寓♥看来远在您支付能力之外啊
I fail to see what business this is of yours.
我看不出这与您有什么相干
May I offer you some free advice?
可以给你一些免费的建议吗
Is there anything more expensive in the world?
世上还有比免费更昂贵的东西吗
Forget this place and call me.
别管这地方了 给我打电♥话♥
I own several buildings uptown.
我在市中心有几栋楼
Perhaps I could
或许我可以
steer you to more suitable accommodations.
为您提供更加合适的住处
In exchange for what?
交换条件是什么
Your boss, Mr. Bennett,
你的老板 本内特先生
he and his ilk are systematically driving down
他和他的家族正在有组织地
the price of Anaconda Realty stock,
拉低水蟒房♥地♥产♥信托的股价
in which I'm invested.
我可是有参股的
Soon, no doubt, they plan on buying it back.
毫无疑问 他们还打算买♥♥回
I need to know when this happens.
我要知道是什么时间
I could lose my job.
我可能会丢掉工作
Yes, you could.
没错 可能会
Or perhaps gain something better.
不过也可能赢得更好的东西
Come on, Abe, quit flirting.
行了 亚伯 别调情了
Hello, Robert.
你好 罗伯特
Nice chatting with you, Mrs. Rohan.
与您聊天很愉快 罗翰夫人
Got something special coming in.
最近来了件好东西
You're the first person I thought of.
第一个想到的就是你
He show his face around here,
他在这里露面
him or one of his boys, you get word to me right quick.
或者是他的手下 你就马上通知我
Ain't seen a hair of the doctor since the other night.
自从那晚之后我连博士的一根毛都没见过
Ain't heard his speechifying neither.
也没听他到处传道
His jabbering days be over soon enough.
他胡扯骗人的日子不长了
Tonight we pay a visit down the Northside
今晚我们去北边
and see how he--
看看他...
Back in the kitchen, ofay.
回厨房♥去 白人
This here private.
我们有私事
So this here the new dishwasher Nucky hire?
这位就是努基雇的新洗碗工
Half-face white boy taking our jobs.
半脸白人小子来抢我们饭碗了
Well, the way I see it,
照我看来
one man got as much right to eat as another.
大家都有吃饭的权利
And this here man a friend of mine.
而且这个人是我的朋友
Mr. Harrow.
哈罗先生
Mr. White.
怀特先生
You need something, you look me up.
有什么需要只管找我
Tonight, over at UNIA.
今晚 黑人进步协会
We wait till after dark.
我们等到天黑动手
Ain't nobody gonna be there but Narcisse and his men.
只有纳西斯和他的手下会去
So he's running, being chased
他就跑呀跑 被追逐着
through these giant flowerpots,
穿过那些大花盆
and he's jumping and bouncing in and out
而且跑得一弹一跳的
like he's got springs in his shoes.
好像鞋里装了弹簧
What? Who was?
什么 谁
Douglas Fairbanks. Ain't you listening?
道格拉斯·费尔班克斯 你没在听吗
Hey, Nuck,
努克
you see "The Thief of Bagdad"?
你看过《月宫宝盒》吗
You've got time to go to the pictures?
你还有空看电影
No.
不是
Just, you know.
只是 你知道
I need you to take some men,
我要你带几个人
head out to the White Horse Pike.
去白马路
What's out there?
那边怎么了
A convoy of trucks heading from Tampa to New York.
有一队车从坦帕去纽约
You want me to stop it? Yes.
要我截下来 是的
And find the heroin Petrucelli's piggybacking with our rum.
找出佩德鲁塞利塞进我们朗姆酒里的海♥洛♥因♥
Petrucelli's in business with Masseria?
佩德鲁塞利跟马赫里亚做生意了
Masseria, Luciano, Lansky.
马赫里亚 卢西亚诺 兰斯基
Jesus. This kid, this fucking Luciano.
老天呐 这个小子 该死的卢西亚诺
Should have let me plug him years ago when I had the chance.
几年前有机会的时候就该让我弄死他
First, let's make sure it's true.
首先 我们要确认此事不假
Bring Knox and a couple of his men.
叫上诺克斯 带他几个手下
Flash some tin, less likely to get messy.
叫上警♥察♥ 乱子闹不大
Just get it done.
快去吧
You take everything north of 22nd.
第二十二街以北都归你
That's 84 speaks in total.
一共八十四个店铺
Up to or including Madison?
到麦迪逊为止还是包括麦迪逊
Include it.
包括
Let Hymie Weiss try and tell you otherwise.
看海米·魏斯敢告诉你不包括
Johnny, hey. Thought you'd gone already.
强尼 还以为你已经走了
Who's this? George.
这是谁 乔治
From the flower shop. I told you about him, didn't I?
花店的 我给你提过他吧
No.
没有
Sir, he helped us arrange O'Banion's retirement party.
先生 他帮我们办了奥巴尼恩的退休欢庆会
No, that was a disgruntled customer.
不 那是个心存怨念的顾客干的
Half a fin for a dozen roses--
两毛五买♥♥一打玫瑰
you get 'em home, they're already wilting.
拿回家都蔫了
Drive any fella to murder.
谁都想杀人
George here's gonna be taking over my collections.
乔治来接手我的活计
Yeah, I'm moving Ralphie up.
对 我要给拉尔菲升职
Oh, you are?
是吗
So's I can run the distribution more hands-on.
我好多些人手去发货
And what'll I be doing?
那我去做什么
Come again?
什么
While your hands are on the distribution,
你派人去发货
what will I be doing?
我做什么
Whatever you want. I mean,
你想做什么就做什么
I ain't gonna squeeze you out or nothing.
我又没有撵你走
You wouldn't squeeze me out of my own operation?
你没打算把我从自己的生意上赶走
That is very generous of you. You know what I mean.
真是慷慨大方 你懂我的意思
I mean, I know you like to relax.
我意思是 我知道你喜欢放松
I got people coming up behind me.
我身后也不断有人涌上来
They're, what do you call it, ambitious.
他们 怎么说呢 雄心勃勃
I've been meaning to talk to you about this anyway.
这事反正我也打算跟你说了
So talk.
那就说啊
We had discussions, you and me, about the future
我们都说过了 关于未来
when you got back from Italy.
等你回意大利
Expanding my role when you retire.
你退休以后我的角色要扩展
But I ain't retiring, Al.
可我还没要退休 阿尔
No.
没有
Right.
对啊
Of course.
当然的
I know that.
我知道
Someday. Eventually.
可是总有那么一天
I'm gonna go. It's good you're thinking ahead.
我要走了 你能提前想这些也是好事
I remind you all once again
我再提醒你们一次
that our other business must be kept far away--
我们的其它生意必须严格避开...
Doctor.
博士
Watch out!
小心
Get down! Get down!
快趴下
Come on, let's go.
快走吧
Go! Go!
快走 快走
C. Auguste Dupin.
C·奥古斯特·杜平
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表