剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
All aboard!
上车了
It's okay.
安全了
Is that all that's left? There's supposed to be 20 kids.
就这点了 说好的二十瓶呢
We'll cut it.
稀释一下呗
Just so you know,
跟你说一下
I was out last time. Or else I would never have let them do that..
上次我不在 不然是不会让他们这样对你的
Wasn't for my pop what he'd do to me,
要不是想着我爸会怎么收拾我
Henry'd be short of some teeth. Probably just have his dad buy him new ones.
亨利早该满地找牙了 让他爸再给他买♥♥几颗呗
He's gonna be there, you know, tonight,
他今晚会去的
drinking your booze again.
接着喝你弄来的酒
If we cut these three and make six,
咱们把这三瓶兑成六瓶
you think that's enough to get everybody tight? Sure.
够今晚大伙喝了吧 够了
That one for us?
这瓶咱们留着吗
This is for my old pal Henry. My buddy.
这瓶留给老伙计亨利 我的好朋友
You did good back there.
刚才做的不错
Thank you, but I really should be going.
谢谢 但我真该走了
Buzz again. Give it a minute.
再按 别着急
All right. Hold your horses.
好了 别激动
My wife, she's making lapskaus. It's a type of stew.
我妻子做了挪威乱炖
Jerry Flentje, he home?
杰里·弗兰辛 在家吗
He's always home. What, you want him? Ring his buzzer.
他一直在 要找他吗 按他的门铃去
Miss, we've come a long way to see our pal.
小姐 我们远道而来看朋友
And a good surprise is nothing
我们想给他个惊喜
without the surprise of the thing, am I right?
但找不到他惊喜也就没了 对吗
You a friend of his? Yeah, we go way back.
你们是他朋友吗 对 老相识了
I don't see him much anymore since these two bums got married.
打从他俩婚礼我们就再没见过
We know Jerry lives here, just not what apartment.
我们知道他住这 就是不知道哪间屋子
2D.
他在2D
I'm 1C in case he ain't home and you want to leave a note.
我在1C 如果他不在家你可以留张便条
What do you want? I can't. Don't be scared.
你想怎么样 我不能 不要害怕
Who the fuck let them in?!
谁让他们进来的
Nice job.
干得好
This Tampa thing goes, you think you can run things here?
坦帕的事开始之后 你可以接手这里吗
You'd move? McCoy's a good man,
你要走 麦考伊是个好人
but he can't build a city from the ground up.
但是他不能从头开始建起一座城
This is home, Nuck. You got family.
这是我们的家 努克 你有家人
You've got family.
你才有家人
You are family, too, of course. June, the kids.
你也是家人 当然了 琼和孩子们
But it's not the same.
但不一样
Whatever you need, I'll take care of it. Thank you.
不管你需要什么 我都会满足 谢谢
If Rothstein kicks in, you take the money,
如果罗斯坦入伙了 你拿着钱
meet McCoy down in Tampa.
去坦帕和麦考伊汇合
Sure. I just...
当然 我就
Willie's away at school.
威利在学校里
There are some growing pains.
有了些成长的烦恼
Four days, tops.
顶多四天
If it wasn't so much cash,
如果不是涉及到这么多现金
I'd send Eddie. No, I got it.
我就让埃迪去了 我明白
Might as well see what all the fuss is about.
还是去看看到底有什么大惊小怪的的好
Sorry to interrupt. Rothstein?
抱歉打扰 罗斯坦来了
Got himself a game going.
小赌了一把
What'd he buy in for? 100 grand.
他买♥♥了多少筹码 十万
So he's up? That ain't why I came.
所以他出现了 我来不是因为这个
He requesting the pleasure of your company.
他要求你去陪他
Castor oil? It's not strong enough.
蓖麻油 不够烈
How about milk of magnesia?
镁乳怎么样
When we broke it down in class,
我们在课上分解它的时候
I got the squirts just smelling it.
光是闻着气味就呛出眼泪了
I like your thinkin', Lincoln. We'll make our own.
想法不错 林肯 我们来自己调
What was in it? Two compounds linoleic acid?
里面有什么 两种化合物亚油酸
I think.
我觉得是
Magnesium hydroxide.
氢氧化镁
We'll whip up a batch, spike Henry's booze,
我们现兑点东西 倒到亨利的酒里
then stand back. Way back.
然后就撤 撤得越远越好
Kaboom. Couldn't happen to a sweller feller.
看看这个混♥蛋♥会怎么样
I believe you left some lamb unscathed.
你的这些羊肉都没动
You know, most joints like this, they skimp on the seasonings.
这样的餐厅 佐料都不舍得多给
Come to Chicago.
来芝加哥吧
Take you to the Blackhawk.
带去你黑鹰餐厅
prime rib the size of a manhole cover.
上肋跟井盖一样大
And you'd like it, Chicago. A lot of Krauts.
你会喜欢芝加哥的 很多德国佬
How long you work for Nucky?
你为努基工作多久了
11 years this past November.
过了十一月份已经十一年了
You ain't just no bagman, then.
那你不是小喽啰了
I am Mr. Thompson's Charge d'affaires.
我是汤普森的"二把手"
I'm kind of like an equal partner
在芝加哥我们算是
in what we got going on back in Chicago.
平等的合作人
I met your brother Albert. Alphonse. Good kid.
我见过你的弟弟阿尔伯特 阿尔方斯 是个好孩子
A little colicky as a baby.
有点娇气
Gonna make me drink alone? Perhaps a touch.
让我自己喝吗 来一点吧
I missed out on the goin'-ons last summer.
去年夏天的事我错过了
I heard it got messy.
我听说情况很糟
Lucky you had friends, huh?
你有朋友很幸运
All parties involved seem to have benefited.
所有参与方都获益了
I ain't sore I missed it.
错过了我不生气
I got a kid.
我有个孩子
Some of us were not so lucky.
有些人就不是很幸运了
Really? Caught some lead?
真的 挨枪子儿了
Not as bad as some.
没有一些人严重
Me,
我
I usually handle the more executive angle of things.
我经常处理一些高决策的事情
I run a bottling plant,
我负责一个瓶工厂
I make sure that the books look legit for the operation.
我确保我们的营业看上去是合法的
Appearances are as important as reality, Mr. Capone.
表象和现实同等重要 卡彭先生
So what about you? Got a family?
你呢 有家人吗
Ah, two sons.
两个儿子
Both of them grown in Germany.
他们都在德国长大
One of them is the assistant to the burgermeister.
其中一个给大厨当助手
A chef?
厨师
And the other is a dental surgeon.
另一个是牙医
But nothing like America, huh?
没有一点美国气 是吧
With the boys growing into fine young men,
儿子们长大成人了
my wife passed on...
我妻子过世了
I'm sorry to hear it.
我很遗憾
..I felt I could make a new life here.
我觉得我在这里可以有新的生活
Like me moving to Chicago.
就像我搬去芝加哥一样
Ah.
是的
Fate has a way of setting things in order.
命运自有安排
To new lives, Mr. Capone.
敬新人生 卡彭先生
Call me Bottles. Edward.
叫我饼子 叫我爱德华
Come on, let's dance!
来跳舞吧
Cheers!
干杯
Here you go, Bucket.
敬你一杯 巴克特
Isn't he ever gonna put that down?
他什么时候能把酒杯放下
Let's go over and distract him.
我们过去扰乱他
You chat him up, I'll pour it in.
你跟他聊聊天 我倒进去
Just give it to me. Come on.
给我就行 拿来
Not too much or he'll be able to taste it.
别放太多 要不然他该尝出来了
Three fingers or so. Oops.
倒三指深就可以
What? Want me to clear out?
怎么了 需要我闪人吗
Hey, enjoying the party?
玩的开心吗
It's okay.
还行
You look nice.
你看上去很精神
Find someone else to flirt with.
找别人调情去
Why not you?
你怎么不行
I mean someone you haven't suckered yet.
我是说去找你还没有骗过的人
You think I was part of that?
你觉得我参与了
No, you're a babe in the woods.
不 你出淤泥而不染
Have it your way.
随你便
Is that what you wanted?
你真的想那样吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表