剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I think you're lying to me.
你在撒谎呢吧
That's a hell of a thing to say.
你胆子好大
Prove you're not.
证明你不是
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Me llamo Enoch. -
我叫伊诺克
De los Estados Unidos
美国人
soy hombre de negocios cansado.
我是个疲惫的商人
You're a tired businessman?
你是个疲惫的商人
Is that what I said? I meant retired.
我说成那个了吗 我是想说洗手不干
Otra almohada debajo de los tobillos, carino.
[西语]
Y apurate. I give up.
[西语] 我认输了
Another pillow under my ankles, honey.
再给我脚脖子下垫块枕头 亲爱的
And make it quick.
快点的
I think I'll let you do the talking down there.
我就让你说吧
What do you plan to do all day?
你打算整天做什么
After today I'm not making plans.
过了今天 我再不做计划了
What's your plan today?
那你今天是什么计划
The last business I need to do.
最后一件需要做的事
You know, sitting around quietly isn't all it's cracked up to be.
安安静静地坐着其实也没什么好的
Nuck.
努基
What? I said, sitting by yourself
什么 我说安安静静地...
I'm on the phone, God damn it. So am I, Sparky.
我在打电♥话♥呢 该死 我也是啊
I'm sorry, it's just that...
抱歉 但是
Hola, Senor Negocios.
喂喂 生意人呢
Look, I like a man of few words, but--
我也喜欢沉默寡言的人
Let me call you back.
我再打给你
Facedown on the floor.
趴在地板上
Chalky, I-- I looked all over for you.
朝琪 我到处找你来着
You find me.
你找到我了
Whatever you think Here it come now.
不管你是怎么想的 扯上淡了
I had nothing Who sitting in my club?
我根本... 谁坐在我的俱乐部里
You have to understand Answer the question.
你得理解 回答我
Narcisse.
纳西斯
And who you cutting deals with?
你跟谁做了交易
Say it.
说啊
Narcisse.
纳西斯
So he your nigger now, that right?
现在他是供你使唤的黑鬼喽
Not right.
不是的
So you his nigger.
那你是供他使唤的黑鬼喽
I think I like that better.
这样倒是更好
It's not what you think. I tried to stop it.
不是你想的那样 我想阻止他来着
I didn't know--
我不知道
What I don't want to hear from you--
我不想听你
words.
瞎说
Outside my house last night,
昨晚 在我家外面
family inside and I can't even go in.
我家人就在里面 我却不能进去
Wearing another man's clothes.
我穿着别人的衣服
Standing here with my friend.
在这儿跟我的朋友站在一起
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
I promise I don't have to do nothing you ask,
我保证 我不用听你的
nohow, nowhere.
无论是做什么 还是去哪
Then what is it you want?
那你想要什么
Narcisse.
纳西斯
You've got to believe me, Chalky.
你得相信我 朝琪
We want the same thing.
我也想要他
Oh, I know you want it now.
我知道你现在是这么想的
Your regular team plus eight additional agents?
你的常规队员再加八位探员
These men are dangerous. How many are there?
这些人很危险 有几个人
Four, counting Thompson.
四个 包括汤普森
Each with an armed guard, most likely more than one.
每人都有武装保镖 可能不止一人
You've actually pulled this off?
你真的做到了
You seem surprised, Edgar.
你好像很惊讶 埃德加
Organized crime?
有组织犯罪
I'm merely exhibiting a healthy skepticism.
我这只是正常的怀疑
Is that what it is?
是吗
What are you implying?
你什么意思
That ever since the first week of law school,
自从法学院的第一周
you've been rooting for me to fail.
你就期望着我会失败
Sir.
长官
The US Attorney has arrived.
检察官来了
Marcus Garvey.
马库斯·贾维
They're ruling on his appeal within the month.
本月内他们就会对他的上诉给出裁决
Congratulations, Edgar.
恭喜 埃德加
Well, we're not popping the corks just yet.
还不用急着庆祝
Eight additional agents.
再加八名探员
Say, Jim.
吉姆
I think it's time,
我觉得
considering the respect the position deserves,
鉴于我的职位所应得的尊重
you begin referring to me as Director Hoover.
你应该开始叫我胡佛局长了
And when you heard these cries for help,
当你听到求救声时
what did you do?
你做了什么
I went down--
我下去
I'm sorry, sir, I do need you to speak up.
抱歉 先生 您得大声点
I went down the hall
我从大厅下去
into the bathroom.
去了浴室
And at what time did you form the opinion
你是何时认为
that the body was not that of James Darmody?
那具尸体不是詹姆斯·达莫迪的
Not an opinion.
不是认为
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
It was not an opinion.
不是认为
I fought beside him.
我曾跟他并肩作战
You don't forget that.
这种事是忘不掉的
Ever.
永远忘不掉
Thank you, Mr. Harrow. No further questions.
谢谢 哈罗先生 没有其他问题了
I, uh...
我
begging the pardon of the court,
请求法庭原谅
I only received the particulars of this case last--
我昨晚才收到案件细节
I notice you're wearing glasses,
我注意到你戴了眼镜
Mr. Harold-- Harrow.
哈罗德...哈罗先生
Are they for cosmetic purposes?
是装饰用的吗
What?
什么
Are they for reasons of vanity or do you need them to see?
你戴眼镜是为了好看 还是真的需要
They keep...
眼镜能...
Your Honor, what's the point of a hearing if the witness--
法官大人 如果证人含糊不清 听证会还...
Sir, I remind you to speak as loudly as you're able.
先生 请你尽可能地大声讲话
They keep my face on.
眼镜能抵住面具
Yes, all right.
好的
So are we to believe
那么我们能相信
that the vision of your remaining eye...
你的那只好眼的眼力
Badgering, Your Honor.
法官大人 骚扰证人
...is more reliable than that of Mr. Darmody's own mother?
比达莫迪先生亲生母亲的眼睛更好使吗
I know what happened.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
I know.
我知道
Your Honor, a duly certified death record has already--
法官大人 已经颁发了一张有效的死亡证明
A jerry-rigged death record, Your Honor.
是动过手脚的死亡证明 法官大人
And surely my client's veracity
而且我的委托人
as to the identity of her own child... There's no body.
在辨认自己孩子这事上... 根本没有尸体
The exact point that we're debating.
我们说的正是这件事
...should carry more weight...
...应该更重视
There's no body. the grief of this aggrieved bereaved
没有别人 丧子之痛...
We have a confession. There's no body.
我方有供词 没有尸体
I have to insist for your own defense,
为了您自己的辩护 我必须坚持
please There's no body.
拜托... 没有尸体
Mr. Drake, keep your client in check or I'll have her removed.
德里克先生 请你的代理人冷静 不然我会将她逐出法庭
It was my son. It doesn't matter what I said.
那是我儿子 我之前说过什么都不重要
There's no one there.
没有别人
I was in love. I was tricked.
我在恋爱 我受了欺骗
How can that be right?
这哪有天理
Hello. Excuse me!
你好 打扰一下
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表