剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Ain't driving down to fetch you this time you get all lushed.
你这次再喝大了我也不去开车接你
Gonna play?
要玩吗
Call it.
猜吧
Heads.
人头
You're black.
你是黑方
All right now.
好吧
So you the biggety man?
你是大人物
How that? Uncle say.
怎么讲 叔叔说的
I do my business. Tell me all about you.
我有自己的生意 给我讲讲你的事
That so?
是吗
Like you blood.
比如你怎么伤的
Well...
那么
we go back.
我们得回去
I ain't afraid or nothin'.
我什么都不怕
Your move.
到你了
Why don't you play a while?
你来玩一会
Doesn't like my cooking.
不喜欢我做的菜
From a different time, that all.
口味不一样而已
Is he, though?
是吗
What are we doing?
我们在做什么
Waiting. For what?
等待 等什么
You got a family, a girl getting married.
你有家 有个待嫁的女儿
What that matter to me now?
现在这些对我来说还有什么意义
You only think you quit.
你只想着退出
Don't I know what I feel?
我难道不知道自己的想法吗
You want those men dead.
你想那些人死
The one who's your enemy and the one you called a friend...
你的敌人 和被你看成是朋友的那个人
don't you?
不是吗
You wasn't nothing but a baby in that Storyville crib.
你不过是个睡在摇篮里的宝贝
No. Who the man that save you?
不是 是谁救了你
I told you. The doctor.
我告诉过你 是医生
And who the man steal your mama life away?
那又是谁害死你母亲的
I didn't know my name.
我不知道我的名字
He called me Daughter, and that's who I am.
他叫我道特 我就是道特
Let's leave.
我们走吧
Right now.
现在就走
Let's run and never look back.
我们离开这里 再也不回来
All you gotta do is say it.
你只要答应就可以
Uncle looking for you.
叔叔找你
He real restless.
他很不安心
Do you get to choose where? Well, where would you like?
你能选择去哪吗 你喜欢哪
Whatever is farthest from here.
离这越远越好
Japan. Closer, please.
日本 稍微近点的
Uh, California.
加利福尼亚
What's our house gonna look like?
我们的房♥子会是什么样的
It'll be smaller than the one you have now.
比你现在的小点
No, but not too small. No, I'll make sure it suits you.
不 但是不要太小 我会保证让你住着舒服的
I'll have my own money, you know.
我自己也有钱
You're gonna hold on to that for when you need it.
你就自己留着需要的时候用吧
You want me depending on you.
你想让我依靠你
I want you to feel as free as you do right now.
我想让你感觉和现在一样自♥由♥
We should go.
我们该走了
I'll pull up. It'll be easier to get in.
我把车开出来 方便你上车
The key's hiding somewhere.
钥匙不见了
Here.
在这
Phillips.
菲利普斯
Roy. Yeah.
罗伊 在
Phillips.
菲利普斯
Hewson.
休森
What brings you here? Celebrating?
你来干什么 庆祝
Just having dinner.
刚吃完晚餐
You and your whore there. Hey, that's over the line.
你和你的婊♥子♥一起 这话太过分了
I'm over the line?
我过分
I lost my job because of you,
我因为你失去了工作
you backstabbing prick.
你这个背后下刀的混♥蛋♥
After 15 years.
都十五年了
Roy, don't. What do I have now?
罗伊 别这样 我现在还有什么
I'll show you how it feels to have your life ruined.
我这就让你感受下生活被毁掉的感觉
You back off. Roy, no.
你给我退后 罗伊 别
Roy. I'll show you how it feels to lose everything
罗伊 我要让你知道失去一切的
I thought he would--
我以为他会
I thought he had a...
我以为他有
Roy, we need to go.
罗伊 我们该走了
We need to go. I should hang on to that.
我们该走了 我不该开枪的
You need to drive. Go. Hurry.
去开车 赶紧 快去
Get in.
上车
Hurry.
快点
You're caught.
你被抓住了
Don't worry, we'll both go down together.
别担心 我们会一起受罚
What do you think that was about?
你觉得刚才是怎么回事
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
我不会太当回事
It's always been pretty easy to get your father's goat.
你父亲脾气就是比较冲
Really?
真的吗
Just mention Mary Anne Nolan to him.
你跟他提玛丽·安·诺兰试试
Who's she? Eighth grade crush.
那是谁 八年级的时候爱上的姑娘
He wrote her a poem.
他给她写了首诗
Happy day when I found it.
我看到的时候真是乐坏了
Can't blame him for worrying, though.
不能怪他担心
You have to think about what's gonna happen after you're gone.
你得想想你离开之后会是怎样
For the sake of all of you.
为了你们全家好
That insurance fella, though--
那个卖♥♥保险的
sounds like a real sharpie.
听上去很像个骗子
I didn't hear very much of it.
我没怎么听全
You met him? Just for a minute.
你见过他 打了个照面
Like your mother said?
和你母亲说的一样
What? Baby face?
什么 娃娃脸
Yeah, I guess.
算是吧
Ever see him before?
以前见过他吗
No.
没有
You're sure now?
你确定
Whatever you tell me, Will, it's just between us.
你和我说的话 威尔 跟谁也别提
That's what we agreed to.
这个我们之前就说过了
Uncle Nucky, I...
努基伯父 我
Shit.
该死
I don't notice anything.
我什么也没看到
Just taking in the breeze.
只是在感受海风
The girls and I put everything away.
姑娘们和我把一切都收拾好了
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么做
I feel better knowing the place is tidy.
看着干净了我心理舒服
I can't hardly sleep.
我睡不着
All this, uh, extra time,
这些多余的时间
you know, when you get old, you ain't got nothing to do with it.
老了之后无事可做的时间
You said done was done.
你说了 该做的都做了
Yeah, but it don't mean I have to like it.
是啊 可是这不意味着我得喜欢这样
Got the boys runnin' some action.
给孩子们一些活干
You know, a little moonshining, some numbers--
酿点私酒 搞搞赌局
eh, but it don't amount to much.
但是没多少钱
Where your money go?
你的钱去哪了
I didn't make half as much as you think.
我本来挣的就不多
I took in what the Commodore let me take in.
准将给我什么我就接什么
I had no choice.
没多少选择
He gone now, three year back.
他死了 三年了
Man, I don't miss him. I do not miss him.
我可不想念他 一点也不想
But you did your business with the Thompson boy, though.
但是你在和那个叫汤普森的做生意
Help him plenty. Mmhmm.
帮了他不少忙 是啊
Now how did that buckra pay you back?
他怎么回报你的
What I do now, Oscar?
我现在该做什么 奥斯卡
You stay here, you build something up.
你待在这 干出一番事业
That's for your nephew.
这是你侄子的地方
Winston ain't never gonna amount to nothing.
温斯顿没什么大出息
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表