剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Why not?
为什么不能
You don't think I know what you did?
你以为我不知道你做了什么
You think she don't know?
你以为她不知道
I killed those men, Paul.
我杀了那些人 保罗
Every one of them.
全都是我杀的
And you got Tommy out of that house.
你把汤米救出那幢房♥子
That makes you a hero.
你是个英雄
I've done other things.
我还做过别的事
How many?
多少
I've stopped counting.
我早就不去数了
In the Philippines, there was this girl.
在菲律宾 有个女孩
She couldn't have been more than 13.
肯定不超过十三岁
She was walking down the road,
她走在一条路上
forest on either side.
路两边都是树林
You couldn't see more than 10 feet in.
树林幽深看不到十英尺以外
She had a tarsier around her shoulder.
她肩上蹲着一只眼镜猴
Sort of like a little monkey crossed with a mouse.
一种老鼠一样的小猴子
"Where you going, miss?"
"你往哪里去 小姐"
"To my village."
"回我的村子"
"I need to see some identification."
"我要看身份证件"
They had to, you understand me?
他们也是不得已 你懂吗
Those orders came straight from the top.
上面直接下的命令
She said, "I am who I am.
她说 "我就是我
Who else could I be?"
还能是谁”
I am who I am.
我就是我
I put a bullet through her face.
我一枪打在她脸上
Came home...
回到家里
met my wife, two kids.
见到我妻子和两个孩子
I got fucking cirrhosis.
我得了该死的肝硬化
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
A year from now, I'll be gone.
一年之后 我就不在了
You'll still be here.
你还要活着
You came home.
你回家去
You know why you did that.
你知道你为何那么做
The rest is bullshit and I don't want to hear it.
其他都是狗屁 我听都不想听
Buy me another round.
再给我来一杯
You're awake.
你没睡
So are you.
你也醒着
You keep flopping around.
你一直动来动去
I'll sleep downstairs.
我去楼下睡
Take a blanket.
拿张毯子
What?
怎么了
Maybe I should drive up there, hmm?
或许我该开车过去
Drive where?
去哪儿
Philadelphia.
费城
Check in on Will.
去看看威利
This business with his roommate...
他室友的那件事
It's the middle of the night.
现在是半夜
Tomorrow.
明天
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
我不确实这是个好主意
Why not?
怎么不是
He'll think you're prying.
他会觉得你在监视他
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Who said he wasn't?
谁说他不是了
He'll talk when he wants to talk.
他想说的时候自然会说
You know anybody who speaks German?
认识会讲德语的人吗
Anyway, I'm sorry about Eli.
伊莱的事我很难过
Just an awful thing to hear.
真是一件惨事
Eddie.
埃迪
Not your brother?
不是你弟弟吗
Eddie.
埃迪
Eddie. He works for me.
埃迪 他是我的手下
Oh, right. The little--
哦 对了 那个小...
I never really knew him.
我一直对他不太熟
But tough break.
真是不走运
Yeah.
是啊
Look, before your partners show up...
听着 在你合伙人出现之前
not a big deal and I don't want you to worry...
没什么大事 我不想让你担心
Bill McCoy.
比尔·麦考伊
Cal. Hey.
卡尔
Earl.
厄尔
You keeping yourself scarce.
你混得不怎么样啊
Something we can help you with, friend?
我们能帮你们什么吗 朋友
What's the news with Augie Tucker?
奥吉·塔克是怎么回事
Cal, nobody's more concerned than me.
卡尔 没人比我更关心这个
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I was just explaining Oh, yeah?
我只是在解释 是吗
I want to hear it.
我想听听
He took off.
他走了
A few weeks ago.
几周前
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I thought we had a deal and--
我以为我们谈妥了
And he ain't been seen since.
他再也没出现
But you still around, ain't you?
但你还在 是吧
Now, you wanna think about that.
你要三思而行
There's a lot more of us.
我们人更多
I could make it two less.
我能干掉两个
Well?
怎么样
What the hell?
怎么回事
I was trying to tell you. Tucker lammed it.
我想要告诉你 塔克跑了
Something dirty. Who knows?
有猫腻 谁知道呢
You see how these people are.
你看到了他们都是什么样的人
I wouldn't even be here if you--
如果不是你我都不会在这里
This is a blessing in disguise.
这是因祸得福
We're short an investor. I've got a fella.
我们缺了一个投资人 我认识一个朋友
Christ, Bill. I do.
天呐 比尔 我认识
Gold plated. Name's Pierce.
是个土豪 叫皮尔斯
Cash in hand and plenty of it.
非常有钱
I come 1,000 miles Hear me out.
我大老远的 听我说
This man, he's from up north.
这个人 是北方的
Very discreet. Connections in Havana.
非常谨慎 在哈瓦那很有关系
He has a vision for what this could all be
他有远见 能看到这里一年后
in a year, 10 years.
十年后的发展
Why didn't you go to him first?
你为什么没先找他
You have to wait
你得等他
for him to come to you.
来见你
And he did.
他来了
Forget Tucker.
别管塔克了
I don't want anything except for us to be square.
我都是为我们着想
I'll meet him.
我会见他
I promise, you won't I'll meet him, Bill.
我保证 你不会 我会见他 比尔
That's all I'm agreeing to.
我只能答应你这个
I do apologize for the disturbance.
抱歉给你造成不便
That's as good as a box of chocolates.
如一盒巧克力一样美好
I'll send you one if you like.
你想要的话我送给你
They'll just melt.
它们会化掉
What'd we miss?
我们错过了什么
I'll do the explaining.
我来解释
What's he doing here?
他在这干什么
Said he was looking for you.
他说他要找你
I was wondering if something was wrong.
我在想是不是出什么事了
Why's that?
为什么这么想
Awfully quiet today.
今天异常安静
What's it to you?
跟你有什么关系
Hurt your leg?
伤到腿了
I'm gonna use it to club rats.
我要用来对付俱乐部的老鼠
Having trouble with those?
不好对付吗
They're all over the roof.
房♥顶上全是
If there is a problem,
如果出了什么问题
I just want to make sure I don't get in the way,
我只想确保我没有碍事
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表