剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
of young men in the community succumbing to heroin overdoses.
不幸吸毒过量至死
We're looking into that, Deacon Cuffy.
我们正在调查 卡菲执事
But if whoever is peddling this poison persists,
但是如果毒贩子还在贩卖♥♥毒品
I must inform Mr. White.
我必须通知怀特先生
I told him. Tell him again.
我已经跟他说过了 那就再说一遍
Deacon Cuffy, if I may.
卡菲执事 打扰一下
Ladies, gentlemen...
女士们 先生们
I am Dr. Valentine Narcisse.
我是瓦伦丁·纳西斯博士
Though I am not from here, I am of here,
尽管我不是这里土生土长的人 但我是这里的人
just as I am of anywhere the Libyan makes his home.
有黑人的地方就是我的家
There is a scourge in our community
我们社区中海♥洛♥因♥
in the guise of heroin.
会导致灾难的产生
There is a scourge in the guise of alcohol.
酒也会导致灾难的产生
The true scourge, however,
但真正的灾难
is not disguised at all.
却显而易见
That scourge is apathy on the part of your leader.
那便是你们领袖的不作为
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
I know your Mr. White.
我认识你们那位怀特先生
Know him better than he realizes.
我了解他超出了他的想象
He's a good man, but a man whose true purpose
他是个好人 但是他被错误的野心
has been clouded by misguided ambition.
蒙蔽了双眼
With his permission and with the assistance of Mr. Purnsley,
获得他的允许还有珀斯利先生的帮助
I have come to breathe new life into this community,
我要为这个社区带来勃勃生机
to aid those who seek betterment,
去帮助那些想要进步的人
to abrogate those who would hold us back.
来铲除那些阻碍我们的人
With Deacon Cuffy,
有了卡菲执事的帮助
we shall restore this community
我们要让这个社区
to its full and glorious potential.
重回往日的辉煌
Hallelujah. Yes!
哈利路亚 是的
That's not what I said. It is, Daddy.
我不是那么说的 是的 爸爸
I heard it, too.
我也听见了
Then what I meant was a girl doesn't need college
那我的意思就是女孩不用像男孩一样
the way a boy does to make her way.
需要上大学来过上好日子
Well, there are plenty of girls at Willie's school.
在威利的学校有很多女孩
Isn't that right? There's a couple.
是吗 有一些
Cooking, sewing, maybe typing, that's all you need to know.
做饭 缝纫 或许打字 你会这些就好
But what if I want to learn?
但是如果我想学习怎么办
You can take my spot.
你可以接我的班
I can? No. What's that supposed to mean?
我能吗 不 那是什么意思
What does that mean, take your spot?
那是什么意思 接你的班
That I'm leaving school. What?
我要退学 什么
Willie, what are you saying?
威利 你在说什么
I dropped out today. Wait a minute, what?
我今天退学了 等等 什么
You already left?
你已经退了
I spoke to Dean Carnell this afternoon.
今天下午我跟卡内尔院长说过了
Go do the dishes. I want to hear this.
去刷碗 我要听听
Uncle Nucky never needed college. Look how he's done.
努基叔叔从来没上过大学 看看他的成就
Will, we discussed this. Excuse me, Nuck.
威尔 我们谈过了 抱歉 努克
Things get tough, so you just quit?
遇到困难了 所以你就放弃了
What kind of man are you?
你算什么男人
His friend Henry who died...
他的朋友亨利的死
People die. Life goes on, June.
人总有一死 但生活要继续
And his life goes on. He's getting an education.
他的生活会继续 他得去上学
Listen to your father, Will.
好好听你♥爸♥爸的话 威利
And he doesn't need you to tell him to listen to his father.
这不需要你告诉他
He's gonna listen because I'm his father.
他肯定会听 因为我就是他的爸爸
I was the one who made money for this family
你坐牢的时候 是我在赚钱
while you were in jail.
来养家
Jail? Go to your room right now.
坐牢 回你房♥间去
I'm gonna talk to your dean and you're gonna re-enroll on Monday.
我会找你的校长 周一你就回去上学
I'm sorry, but I'm not.
我很抱歉 但是我不会去
Eli.
伊莱
Let's discuss this tomorrow when clearer heads can prevail.
明天我们头脑清醒一点再说吧
My head's clear right now.
我现在很清醒
And you're gonna do as I say.
你必须按我说的做
Get your hand off me. What?
把你的手拿开 什么
I said get your hand--
我说把你的手
Who you talking to, huh?
你在对谁说话呢
Think I'm one of your buddies?
把我当你小弟呢
Eli! Eli!
伊莱 伊莱
Eli, stop it!
伊莱 住手
Leave him!
放开他
You leave school, you leave this house!
你要是不上学 就滚出这个家
I'm leaving this house anyway!
反正我都要离开这个家
Come on, girl.
起来 姑娘
Too hot for all this now.
这样太热了
So?
那么
What did he say?
他说什么
You ain't packing no bags just yet.
你现在不用收拾东西了
I wish I wasn't packing 'em ever again.
我 希望我再也不会那么做
What he like?
他是个什么样的人
The doctor?
那个博士
He's smart.
他很聪明
Lots of people look up to him.
受人尊敬
Treat you good?
对你好吗
Not as good as you.
没有你对我好
He kin or something?
他是你亲戚吗
Where you off to?
你跑开干什么
My mother was a prostitute.
我妈妈是个妓♥女♥
She was murdered.
她被人谋杀了
I saw it.
我亲眼看见的
She always put me in the closet
她做生意的时候
with my doll
总是把我
while she had business.
和我的玩具一起锁在柜子里
"Don't peep.
"别偷看"
Don't peek."
"别偷看"
Sometimes I did.
我偶尔会看
All the ladies had a jar of lye they kept under the bed
那些女人都在床下放了一罐碱液
in case the man got rough,
以防客人举止粗暴
acted a fool.
装傻子
One day I saw her swing that jar.
那天我看到她把那罐子甩出去
Man screamed so loud,
那个男人♥大♥叫起来
sounded like he got lit on fire.
好像被火烧了似的
She ain't take no mess. No.
她没有忍♥住 没有
No, she did not.
她没有
That man choked her till she didn't move anymore.
那个男人把她掐死了
They catch him?
抓到那男人了吗
Dr. Narcisse found me.
纳西斯博士找到了我
Put his wings around me ever since.
从那以后一直照顾我
You and him ever...
你和他...
No.
没有
He's a decent man.
他是个正派的人
So what that make me?
这么说我算什么
That make you my man.
算我的男人
A year-long engagement at the Onyx.
在奥尼克斯一年的合同
Got to think about that.
我得想想
Pharaoh can make all things pass.
法老可以把一切打点好的
Well, Pharaoh ain't had no partners.
法老没有搭档
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
He the kind of partner I like.
他是我喜欢的合作伙伴
And why's that? 'Cause he the silent kind.
为什么 因为他不爱说话
Where you going, girl?
你要去哪里 姑娘
New number to rehearse.
彩排新歌♥
Prove to you you can't do without me.
证明给你看 没了我 你不行
Shouldn't you be getting home?
你不该回家了吗
Home is wherever you be, darling.
有你在的地方就是家 亲爱的
I'd have used a gavel,
我应该用小木槌
but I'm afraid we'd have an awful mess on our hands.
不过我怕弄脏手
Gentlemen,
先生们
Miss Randolph, good evening.
兰多夫小姐 晚上好
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表