剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
We can only mind our own soul, Mizu.
你真是一团糟
You're a mess.
你父亲要召见你
Your father is calling for you.
他坚持要你以最佳状态出席
He insists on your finest.
更衣吧
Get dressed.
她确实如你所说
She's as you promised.
是的 很美
Yes, lovely.
虽然年龄稍大 但还有大把美好的年华
A bit old, but many good years left.
是的 生育力旺盛 经期准确
Oh yes. Very fertile. Cycles in precise rhythm with the moon.
当然 她也从未受到任何玷污
And, of course, her purity is strictly guarded.
你真幸运呢 因为宫部大人的女儿
How fortuitous for you Lord Miyabe's daughter turned out
长得是真丑
to be so ugly.
我们也很幸运 因为你的女儿长得并不丑
And how fortuitous for us yours didn't.
当然了
Of course.
作为幕府将军的谋士
As the shogun's counselor,
德信宗族并非
the Tokunobu clan was not my first choice
我家联姻的首选
for an alliance by marriage.
但你的封地与几处重要领地毗邻
But your proximity to several key hans
再加上你的野心…是的
and your profound ambition… Yes.
她会是幕府将军 小公子妻子的不二人选
She will make a suitable new wife to the shogun's younger son.
愿诸神保佑幕府将军睿智高贵的谋士
May the gods bless the shogun's wise and noble counselor.
春天是结婚的好季节
A spring wedding would be auspicious.
小公子与他的第一任妻子并不恩爱
The boy's first wife was not an affectionate match.
小公子…很是急切
The boy is… eager.
如果可以 请允许我把订婚礼物献给…
If you permit, I offer engagement gifts for,
明美
Akemi.
一套御齿黑工具
An ohaguro set.
像真正的新娘一样 把你的牙齿染黑
To blacken your teeth like a proper bride.
比起白珍珠 主人更喜欢黑珍珠
The master prefers black pearls to white.
父亲!父亲 求您了!
Father! Father, please!
求您了 您不能就这样把我嫁出去!
Please, you can't marry me off like this!
这是把我远嫁!远离您 远离泰弦
Sent away! Away from you. Away from Taigen.
泰弦 他的剑现在生锈了
Taigen. There's rust on his blade now.
是我愚钝 才会考虑把你嫁给他 但现在我为你找到合适的人家了
I was foolish to consider him for you, but I've secured a suitable match.
非常合适 受诸神祝福
More than suitable. Kissed by the gods.
我做不到 关 告诉父亲
I can't. Seki, tell him.
对你来说 这是最好的选择
It is the best option for you.
我不从 我不会的
I won't do it. I won't.
你这次休想再改变我的想法!
You do not try to change my mind this time!
你不是宗族的英雄
You are not the hero of this family's story.
德信宗族是由我白手起家 发扬光大的
I raised the Tokunobu name from nothing.
从一无所有到幕府将军的座上客
From nothing to the shogun's chambers.
全都靠我!
I did!
傻丫头 傻到看不出来
Stupid girl. Too stupid to see.
我是在给你机会
I am giving you an opportunity.
幕府将军在期待千叶大♥师♥
The shogun is expecting Master Chiba to return to Edo
给他带一位新儿媳回江户
with a new bride for his son.
我们五天后出发
We leave in five days.
别忘记涂黑你的牙齿
Don't forget your teeth.
小点声
Shh. Quiet.
关
Seki.
来得正是时候!我正要去见丝绸商
Just in time! I'm seeing the silkman.
他有新品到货 是新染的
He just got his new shipment. Freshly dyed.
在晚上吗?
At night?
如果我们五天后要出发送亲
If we're to leave for a wedding in five days,
那就一晚都不能等
there isn't a night to spare.
我很喜欢他的丝绸 我跟你一起去
I adore his silks. I'll ride with you.
你刚才为什么不帮我说话?
Why didn't you stand up for me?
因为你父亲一旦打定主意 便无法更改了
Because your father's mind cannot be changed when it is set.
他比你更坚决 比如
Any more than yours. For example,
当你做出一个明显错误的决定时
when you seem set on what is clearly a bad decision,
比如逃跑
like running away.
你以为我不了解你吗 孩子?
You think I don't know you, child?
我连牙都帮你刷过
I brushed your teeth.
我可不想被困在江户 嫁给一个陌生人
I won't be locked away in Edo married to a stranger.
我能解决所有问题 我只要找到泰弦就行了
I can fix everything. I just have to find Taigen.
自己去找吗? 堂而皇之地在大街上找吗?
On your own? On the open road?
不等你找到谁 就会被强盗割喉的
You'll get your throat cut by brigands before you find anyone,
如果你父亲没能先找到你的话
if your father doesn't find you first.
现在这种世道 遇到强盗都算是好的了
In which case, you're better off with the brigands.
我还有别的选择吗?
What choice do I have?
你可以跟幕府将军的继承人同床共枕
You can share a bed with an heir of the shogun.
任何女人 都会为此机会争得你死我活的
Any woman would die for the chance.
让她们去吧
Let them.
那种男人把女人当牲口对待
That kind of man treats women like animals.
听说他性格暴戾
They say he's a tyrant.
哪个男人不是呢?
What man isn't?
你啊
You.
把我的箱子跟她的放在一起
Add my trunk with hers.
快上车吧 然后把门关上
Now, get in and shut the door.
如果我们要逃跑 至少也要暖和一点
If we're running away, let's at least do it warm.
千年以来
Every day for a thousand years,
我们每日都会 在制♥作♥神木的那棵树前祈祷
we have offered prayers at the tree from which the shingi are made.
它们的纤维中充满了神的气息
Their fibers are filled with the kami's breath.
今年谁会赢得它们的力量呢?
Who shall win their power this year?
力量?
Power?
它们是神圣的
They're sacred.
女祭司把它们扔进水中
The priestess throws them in the water.
抢到的人 他们的愿望就能实现
Whoever gets them, their fondest wish comes true.
神奇的木棍
Ooh! Magic sticks.
想都不要想 木棍是我的
Uh-uh-uh. Don't even think about it. Mine.
我今年要实现愿望了 一位新丈夫
I'm getting my wish this year. A new husband.
面条!
Noodles!
你的面条好吃吗?有什么优点?
So, how are your noodles? Anything great?
全镇第二好吃
Second best in town.
以前是第一好吃 但去年林次抢到了神木
Used to be the best, then last year, Rinji caught the shingi,
他的面条突然就变得神奇起来了
and all of a sudden, his noodles are magic.
尽管如此 还是第二好吃哦
Still, second best.
这简直…太美味了!
This is… This is incredible!
面条的弹性 味道的平衡!还有你用的香料!
The bounce of the noodle. The balance of flavor! And your spices!
那是紫苏吗?
Is that shiso?
这个季节 你在哪里找到的紫苏?
Where did you find shiso this time of year?
谢谢
Huh. Thanks.
自从林次超越我后 我几乎没听到过任何赞美
Hardly get any compliments since Rinji surpassed me.
他做的面条比这碗还好吃吗?
His are better than this?
太美味了
Transcendent.
超越 我从未想过会有这种味道
Beyond. I never imagined such flavor was even possible.
我还以为自己是最棒的呢
I thought I was the best.
跟这些比起来 我的面条就像是虫子
Compared to these, my noodles are like worms.
臭水沟里的大肉虫子
Slimy worms in a scummy pond.
我以为自己擅长本业 其实并不然
I'm not even good at what I thought I was great at.
也许这就是 师♥父♥让我留在这里的原因吧
Maybe this is why master told me to stay.
如果你这么喜欢我做的面条 想找份工作吗?碗都堆成山了
If you love my noodles so much, want a job? Dishes are piling up.
我可以教你
I'll teach you.
你是说留在这里吗?
You mean stay here?
你还有更好的去处吗?
You got somewhere better to be?
明天是他的死期
Tomorrow, he dies.
鼓声 也许我该去找点乐子
Huh. The drums. Maybe I'll just go look at the fun.
我不认识你们 我们也从未结仇
I don't know you, and we have no dispute.
你现在有仇家了 还很有钱 你可以摘掉眼镜了
You have enemies now. Rich ones. You can take off those things.
我们知道后面隐藏着什么 也知道你是谁
We know what they hide. We know who you are.
整个京都都在谈论 有一位无名武士
All Kyoto is talking about the unnamed samurai
横扫了新堂道场
who cut through Shindo Dojo.
我有名字
I have a name.
不会有人知道了
No one will ever know it.
太好了!
Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
大家在做什么?
What's everyone doing?
重生 你还在等什么?
Being reborn. What're you waiting for? Whoo!
道场为名誉而战 武士为杀戮而战
Dojos fight to boast. Warriors fight to kill.
每一年
Each year,
我们都被愤怒和苦难裹挟着来到这里
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表