剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
I must deliver it personally.
有任何消息都可以跟我说
You may leave any message with me.
消息必须直接告诉掌门
What must be said must be said to the master directly.
我向你保证 给我的就是给掌门的
I assure you, what is for the master is for me,
我还向你保证 掌门不见传信人
as I assure you the master does not meet with messengers.
他会见我的
He will for me.
你站在新堂道场前
You stand before the Shindo School.
200年来 我们这里一直在传授新堂流的剑道
For 200 years, we have taught here the Shindo-Ryu,
那是索托上师教授的秘法
secret methods passed down from Priest Soto,
是鞍马山顶上神秘的天狗传授给他的
taught to him on the peak of Mount Kurama by the mystic Tengu themselves.
你放尊重一点
Show your respect.
我必须坚持
I must insist.
把他送去远离这里的地方 随便哪里
Escort him anywhere you please that is far from here.
走吧 瞎乞丐
Come on, blind beggar.
你有义务款待你的门客
You are bound by hospitality to feed a traveler within your gates.
我远道而来 饥肠辘辘
I came very far. I'm very hungry.
还是说新堂道场已经废除礼节了?
Or has the Shindo Dojo done away with etiquette?
给他吃的
Feed him.
然后把他扔出去
Then throw him out.
吃吧
Eat.
然后快走
And leave.
全都耍给我看
Show me everything.
要打造一把合适的剑 我必须知道武士会如何用它
To make the right sword, I must know all that a samurai will do with it.
知道他的所有剑法
All his techniques.
但我们新堂流的剑道是秘法
But my Shindo-Ryu is secret.
所有的秘密在这里都要揭晓
Every secret is revealed here.
剑是武士的魂
The sword is the soul of the samurai,
所以必须和人相配
and so it must match the man.
他的剑刃应该坚硬纤薄
His blade should be rigid and thin.
还得闪耀
And gaudy.
我们把钢折叠使其混合
We fold the steel to blend it.
我们捶打混合物以去除杂质
We beat the blend to remove the impurities.
钢越纯
The more pure the steel…
就越坚硬
…the harder it is.
但过纯的话 就会变得易碎
But too pure, and it becomes brittle.
我们必须留下一些老天赋予它的东西
We must leave something of how God made it.
我以为我们必须把杂质捶打出去
I thought we must beat out impurity.
是的 但恰到好处的杂质是一种平衡
Yes, yet an impurity in the right place is a quality.
中间是软钢 边缘是硬钢
Soft steel in the center. Hard steel for the edge.
这些揉在一起
These together…
就会成就绝世武士剑
…and there can be greatness.
很好
This is good.
但并不完美
But it is not perfect.
剑是什么?
What is a sword?
武士的灵魂
The soul of a samurai.
是一条线
It is a line.
线的一边是生
On one side of the line is life.
另一边
The other,
是死
death.
我们打造的剑锋划破了生与死的界限
The edge we forge cuts the line between life and death.
做饭足够用了
Good enough for cooking.
厨刀
Kitchen knives.
打一千把厨刀
Make a thousand kitchen knives.
然后你或许就准备好铸剑了
Then you may be ready to make a sword.
一个铁匠是会署名的
A smith signs his name.
这些年 费了多少火?
All these years, how many fires?
不
No.
没人能驯服这被诅咒的金属
No man can tame this cursed metal.
也许它不想成为一把剑
Perhaps it does not want to be a sword.
所有金属都想成为利剑
All metal wants to be a sword.
一把剑?
A sword?
你偷我的东西?
Are you stealing from me?
我没有偷
I'm not stealing.
我是在练习
I… am practicing.
铸剑师的学徒为什么要练习剑术?
Why does a sword maker's apprentice practice swordplay?
因为我必须成为一名伟大的剑客
Because I must become a great swordsman.
我必须成为世上最厉害的剑客
I must become the greatest swordsman alive.
就这样吗?
Is that all?
你为什么要成为那样的剑客?
And why must you become such a swordsman?
请原谅我
Forgive me.
我对你隐瞒了一件事
I've kept from you a secret.
一件其他人都知道 但你不知道的显而易见的事
One everyone else knows as plain as my face, but you do not.
我知道你长得丑
I know you're ugly.
丑对我来说是什么?
What is ugly to me?
你眼盲
You are blind
所以看不到我脸上的耻辱
and so cannot see the shame of my face.
我是
I am…
一块混杂的金属
Made of mixed metal.
再怎么锤打 也锤不掉我的杂质
No amount of hammering can remove my impurity.
我出生时 全日本有四个白种男人
At the time I was born, there were four white men in all of Japan.
他们贩卖♥♥武器、鸦♥片♥和人口
Men who traded in weapons and opium and flesh.
其中一个人抢走了我母亲
One of them took my mother
生了我…
and made of me…
一个怪物
A monster.
一个可耻之人
A creature of shame.
我不知道他们的名字
I do not know their names.
但我知道他们的命运
I do know their fate.
他们都会死在我的手上 我已立下誓言
They will all die by my hand. I have vowed this.
关于钢铁 我教过你什么?
What have I taught you about steel?
最强的剑是钢的混合物
The strongest sword is a blend of steel.
柔中带刚
Soft and hard.
纯粹又不纯粹
Pure and impure.
你也许是一个可耻之人
You may be something shameful.
但你也可以很强
You may also be strong.
你可以在晚上训练
You may train at nights.
嘿
Hey.
快点 小乞丐 快走吧
Come on, beggar boy. Move it.
如果你们肯让我见你们的掌门 这事本来会简单得多的
This will be much simpler if you allow me to speak with your master.
没人能见掌门
No one sees the master.
在跟道场掌门交谈前 我不能离开这里
I cannot leave here until I speak to the master of this dojo.
很好
Oh, good.
那我们就得杀掉你了
We get to kill you.
大胆!
How dare you?
小心 你面对的是我的新堂流剑法
Be warned. You face my Shindo-Ryu.
新堂流的问题在于
The problem with Shindo-Ryu is
太垃圾
it's trash.
技术真烂
A poor technique.
容易上手
Easily learned.
不堪一击
Easily defeated.
归来的燕子
The Swallow's Return crumbles
撞上了罗隐流的渔网
against the Fisherman's Net of the Rogen-Ryu.
所以你用的是罗隐流的剑法咯?
Then you fight with Rogen-Ryu?
不是
No.
那也是垃圾
It is also trash.
你师出何门?
What school are you?
你的名字和师♥父♥!
Your name and teacher!
报上名来!
Announce yourself!
去死吧!
Go to hell!-
你打败小孩还鞠躬?
You defeat children and take a bow?
我要跟神秘的天狗对决吗?
Do I duel the mystic Tengu themselves?
放下那把玩具 拔剑吧!
Put down that toy and draw your sword!
可是…你会死的
But… then you'll die.
敬泰弦! -敬泰弦!
To Taigen! To Taigen!
大名的女儿
The lord's daughter.
他美丽的女儿 一点也不丑
His beautiful daughter. Not even ugly.
还能成为城♥堡♥守卫长 薪俸有5000担呢
And head of castle security with 5,000 koku.
谁会想得到呢?
Who would have thought?
我
Me.
泰弦 快来!
Taigen, come quick!
出事了
We have a problem.
谁胆敢来新堂道场踢馆?
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表