剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
He took her from me.
我答应过她的
I promised her.
只有一个方法能够拯救绢代
There is only one way to spare Kinuyo.
你想让我杀死滨田老大
You want me to kill Boss Hamata.
不
No.
是她
Her.
他们知道我对绢代的疼爱
They know my love for Kinuyo.
如果滨田老大或她发生什么事
If anything should happen to Boss Hamata or her,
千爪军团会找上门来 杀死我关照的所有人
a Thousand Claws will come to my door and kill every soul in my care.
所以要处理成意外
It must look like an accident.
我会的
It will.
不能有目击者
There can be no witnesses.
我会像一缕烟
I will be like smoke.
你发誓
Swear it.
我发誓
I swear.
事后我会把你想知道的都告诉你
Then I will tell you what you want to know.
你今晚可以在这里休息 直到时机成熟
You can rest here tonight until it's time.
没有眼睛会盯着你
No eyes will watch you.
需要给你送点东西来吗?
Can I send you anything?
给我隐私就好了
Only privacy.
在你杀死绢代前
Before you open the door to heaven,
我希望你面对她 做出这个姿势
I want you to face Kinuyo and make this sign.
她就会知道你是我派去的帮手
She will know you are there as my hand,
她也就安心了
and she will be at peace.
林戈?
Ringo?
可以为您奉茶吗?
May I serve you?
我说过 我不想有其他人在旁
I said I don't want any company.
求您了 如果不让我进去 妈妈桑会打我的
Please. If you don't let me in, Madame will beat me.
明美?
Akemi?
你已经祈祷多少天了?
How many days have you been at prayer?
不要用你的请求去烦神明了 留些功德 以备不时之需吧
Don't exhaust the gods with your requests. Save something for when you need them.
随你怎么生我的气 我们两天后依然会出发去江户
Hmm. Be angry with me all you want. We're still going to Edo in two days.
你要做好结婚的准备 然后去结婚
You need to be ready to get married and to be married.
如果你母亲还在 她会教你如何做一位妻子的
If your mother was here, she would've taught you what it is to be a wife.
但我要说清楚 她并不完美 她经常跟我顶嘴 就像你一样 但是…
But to be clear, she was not ideal. She talked back often, like you, but…
她知道如何取悦我
She knew how to please me.
12种和20种体式
The 12 and 20 positions.
做妻子的应该深谙12种体势
A wife should be familiar with the 12.
20种是专业人士的
The 20 are for professionals,
但你要嫁进的是幕府 所以…
but you're marrying into the shogunate, so…
明美 某些时候 你必须跟我说话
Akemi. At some point, you have to talk to me.
她会去哪里呢? -我也不知道
Where would she have gone? -I have no idea.
找到我的女儿!
Find my daughter!
我从没见过他 当家的 你呢?
Never seen him. Husband?
我们走吧 这里太廉价了
Let's go. This place is too cheap.
美保关就是这样
It's Mihonoseki.
你说过想来这里工作的
You said you wanted to work here.
你不想在我身上赚到更多钱吗? 我们可以找到更好的
Don't you wanna make more money on me? We can do better.
我们可以找到更好的
We can do better.
我们可以找到更好的
We can do better.
我们得走了 快点 好的 再去一个镇子
We need to go. Now. -Okay, one more town.
这边 我认识路
This way. I know it. -Huh?
不 沿着海岸走会绕远的!
No, no, no. That's the long way around, by the coast!
我有预感 我们走这条路会有好运
We'll have good luck this way. I have a feeling.
泰弦 你到底在哪里?
Oh, Taigen, where are you?
他会用拳头打你
He will hit you with a fist.
他会用棍子打你
He will hit you with a club.
他会用锤子打你
He will hit you with… a hammer.
太无聊了
This is boring.
我厌倦了
I'm bored.
我喜欢
I like it.
把你知道的 关于阿水的一切全都告诉我
You will tell me everything you know about Mizu.
我十年都没来过这里是有原因的
There's a reason I haven't been down here in a decade.
我不等你吃晚饭了
I'm not waiting on you for supper.
他羞辱过你
He humiliated you.
他搅黄了你和德信宗族的婚事
He ruined your marriage into the Tokunobu clan.
为什么要为了保护敌人 而受如此折磨呢?
Why suffer so much to protect an enemy?
他比你更值得
He deserves better than you.
他会用刀割你
He will cut you with a knife.
我从没要求过他们建造过教堂
I never asked them to build this.
他们只是猜测白人需要一间教堂
They just assumed the white man required a chapel
就把它建在地牢旁了
and put it by the dungeon.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我很久没跟你说过话了
I haven't, uh, spoken to you in some time.
我求你帮忙 不会让你觉得玷辱吧
Wouldn't do you the dishonor of asking for a favor.
但我相信我也能为你做点什么
But I believe there's something I can do for you.
他们在这里已经很久不信上帝了
They've been godless here as long as they've been.
你看到他们 对你的牧师和信徒都做什么了
You saw what they did to your priests and faithful.
被踢出去钉在十字架上 对主的话闭口不提 不加传扬
Kicked out and crucified, the Word dead in their mouths, unspread.
这些日本人绝对是异教♥徒♥
Heathens, surely, these Japanese.
算你走运 他们的统治者很贪心
Lucky for you, their man in charge is greedy.
我打算把幕府将军的头 从他的肩膀上砍下来
I plan to cut that shogun's head from his shoulders
然后按照我的喜好重新构想这个国家
and reimagine this nation more to my liking.
如果是平常 我猜你肯定无所谓结果
Now, normal days, I'd imagine you're indifferent to that outcome.
这很公平 就像我对你一样
Fair enough, fair play. Same as me to yours.
但我还是要告诉你 如果我能如愿
But I'll tell you this, though. If this all goes my way,
我会将此看作是一个信♥号♥♥
I will go ahead and take it for a sign
表明你愿意向我倾斜
that you tilted the wind to my back,
作为回报
and I will, in kind,
我会在我的新居所建一座小讲坛
build into my new station a pulpit.
我会派人去请你的牧师 广泛传颂你的话
I will send for your priests to bring them your Word
把国民的灵魂交到你手上
and hand you a nation of souls.
如果你觉得合适 我表示感谢
My thanks if you see fit.
不管怎样 我都无所谓
It's no matter to me either way.
我要灵魂也毫无用处
I've got no use for souls.
无论哪里 都无法满足她的要求!
Ah, this way, that way. Nothing's good enough for her!
太潮 太干 太臭 我为什么要听她的?
Too wet, too dry, too smelly. Why do I listen?
大多数女孩都是张开嘴 让我倒一滴这东西
Most girls open a mouth, and I pour in a drop of this.
就能两耳清静了
Blessed silence.
然后她们会在新处所醒来 五郎只管数钱就好了
They wake up in their new home, and Goro counts his fortune.
但对明美来说 只有尊重和克制
But for Akemi, only respect and restraint.
五郎?
Goro?
原谅我 你也知道 如果没有你 我会迷失的
Forgive me. You know I'd be lost without you.
多走几个镇子又如何?
What's a few more towns together?
快点 时间快到了
Come on, it's almost time.
跟上!我不会因为你而错过决斗的
Keep up! I'm not missing the duel 'cause of you.
我想看喷血!
I wanna see blood!
决斗? -一个瘦子和一个大块头
A duel? -A skinny guy and a big guy.
我赌五文钱瘦子会赢 他长着一张恶魔般的脸
I bet five mon on the skinny one. He's got a face like a demon.
恶魔!
A demon!
这就是我们要找的镇子
This is our town.
我们错过喷血了
Aww, we missed the blood.
那是泰弦的围巾
Taigen. That's his scarf.
恶魔
Demon.
我找到合适的妓院了
I found our brothel.
不行 梶女士的妓院不可以
Oh no, no, no, no. Not Madame Kaji's.
你应该跟优雅的名妓们在一起
You should be with the courtesans. Elegance.
这家是以满足怪癖著称的
They're known for peculiarities.
好吧
Well.
五郎!
Goro!
不!出去!
No, no! Out! Out! Get out.
这是什么欢迎方式呀?
Oh what, what kind of welcome is that?
这里不欢迎你! 谁让你上次把染病的女人卖♥♥给我们
You're not welcome! Not since you sold us that poxy puss.
你送来的女人 梶女士都不会看一眼的
Madame Kaji won't even look at a girl from you.
这位会让她上眼的
Oh, she'll look at this one.
她会为你付出一大笔钱的
Oh, she'll pay a fortune for you.
我一直想发大财 你能想象吗?
I always wanted to be rich. Can you imagine?
你觉得那是什么感觉?
What do you think it feels like?
从不去想自己多有钱的感觉
Like never thinking about how you're rich.
梶女士 请我…
Madame Kaji. May I...
我上次是怎么跟你说的 五郎?
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表