剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表
Your expectations, I assure you, are not worth your efforts.
拿着我的钱袋离开吧 我没有其他值钱东西了
Just take my purse and go. I have nothing else of value.
就剩一些供路上食用的茶和饭团了
Just some rice balls and tea for my journey.
我可以吃
I could eat.
我很久没杀过人了
Been some time since I killed a man.
我不知道自己是否还记得如何杀人
I wonder if I still remember how.
这双漂亮的脚跑得真快呀
Those pretty feet sure run fast.
但还是不够快
But not fast enough.
你很幸运 我不是一个男人
You're lucky I'm not a man.
你的另一只鞋 公主
The other shoe, princess.
你没事… -我没事
Are you... -I'm fine.
你过去常说什么来着?
What did you use to say?
如果一位神灵抛弃你了 另一位神灵就会来帮你
If one god forsakes you, another one will help you.
我的朋友
My friend.
我们可以搭你的车去京都吗?
Might you spare a ride to Kyoto?
不是京都!
Not Kyoto!
是海边的美保关 我必须在天亮前赶到那里
Mihonoseki, on the coast. It's important I be there by morning.
这是酬劳
I can pay.
他们把白花撒在佛像上
They scattered white flowers on the Buddha,
撒下的花堆得如须弥山一般高
and the flowers they scattered were piled as high as Mount Sumeru.
我12岁离开家前 从未见过山
I didn't see a mountain until I was 12 and ran away from home.
村里只有悬崖和船
Nothing there but cliffs and boats.
鱼内脏和鱼脑
Fish guts and fish minds.
你还记得小滨村吗?
Do you remember Kohama?
你为什么要记得呢? 我都会试着忘记那里
Why would you? I try to forget it.
我父亲的人生
My father lived and died
取决于日出前他能捕到多少鱼
by how many fish he caught in his net before sunrise.
鱼捕够了 他就会大醉一场
Enough fish, and he could drink his fill.
鱼不够 他就会揍我一顿
Not enough, he beat me instead.
我甚至能闻到他拳头上的鳕鱼味
And I could smell the cod on his fists.
他临终时 我在他身上也闻到那股味了
I smelled it on him on his deathbed.
八万四千法门
Eighty-four thousand Dharma doors.
对我来说 却只有两条
For me, there were only two.
渔网或剑
The net or the sword.
我可以变成我父亲 也可以从渔网中挣脱出来
I could become my father, or I could cut my way free of the net.
这样我就可以忘记小滨村的一切了
And I could forget all about Kohama.
我还记得小滨村
I remember Kohama.
他需要武器才能杀你 就像你需要两只手才能撒尿
He needs a weapon to kill you like you need two hands to piss.
他也可以在你睡着时把你咬成两半
He could bite you in half while you sleep.
全都喝掉
All of it.
师♥父♥
Master.
我想我还是放松一下 等着被伏击吧
Well, I guess I'll just relax and wait to be ambushed.
或者我们运气好 明天会跟新堂平次一起喝茶
Or maybe we'll get lucky, and tomorrow we meet Heiji Shindo for tea,
只是那里不会有茶
only there won't be any tea.
那里会有一大群士兵 等着把你大卸八块
There'll be an army of soldiers to cut you into tiny slices,
这样就没人跟我决斗了
none of which can duel me.
如果你愿意 我可以现在就杀了你
If you prefer, I can kill you now.
你为什么愿意让我跟着你呢? 复仇不该犹豫的
Why'd you let me follow you, hmm? Revenge doesn't hesitate.
你需要我 因为你身体虚弱
You need me because you're weak.
仍然是一个营养不良的流浪儿
Still a malnourished urchin on the street.
我可以用你挑选的任何武器打败你
I can beat you with any weapon you choose.
矛
A spear.
石头
A rock.
师♥父♥ 你的伤口
Master, your stitches.
坏人会找到你的
The bad men will find you.
如果那扇门打开 我们就死定了
If that door opens, we die.
村里的孩子们 以前会用你的故事来互相吓唬
The village kids used to scare each other with stories about you.
树林尽头的小屋
The hut at the end of the woods,
住着怪物男孩和他的妓♥女♥母亲
where the monster boy lived with his whore mother.
我们大家都不敢碰那扇门
We dared each other to touch the door.
直到有一天 小屋消失了
Until one day it was gone.
你让他们看到你了? 男人会来的 男人早晚会来的
You let them see you? Men will come. Men will always come.
然后你就成了我们街上的一条狗
Then you were a dog on our streets,
靠排水沟里的残羹剩饭过活
living on gutter scraps.
阿水!
Mizu! Mizu!
轮到你了
Your round.
我去拿针和线
Ahh. I'll get my needle and thread.
哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
你选了一位可笑的师♥父♥
You know, you picked a ridiculous master,
但你把他照顾得很好
but you take good care of him.
这样吧 等我把他杀了 你就来为我工作
Hmm. I tell you what. After I kill him, you come work for me.
你不能做我的徒弟
You can't be my apprentice.
我是说 看看你吧 四肢残缺 头脑愚笨
I mean, look at you, half-limb to a half-wit.
但我一定会 在我的厨房♥给你留一个位置
But I'll certainly make a place for you in my kitchens.
我永远不会为你工作的
Oh, I could never work for you.
我一直心怀伟大
I always dreamt of greatness.
把存下的每一枚铜钱都放入功德箱
Gave every coin I ever collected to the saisen box with a prayer on it.
你认为自己可以成就伟大?
You think you can be great?
如人们所说 世上有四条路
As it says, there are four paths through the world.
务农 务工 从商 从军
The way of the farmer, the artisan, the merchant, and the warrior.
这些都可以成就伟大
Each of these can lead to greatness.
我从不在乎走哪条路 只要我能找到自己的路
I never even cared which path, so long as I found mine.
我是说 我以为自己 至少能成就面条的伟大
I mean, I thought I'd at least reach noodle greatness.
但现在我见识到了什么是真正的伟大
But now I've actually seen what greatness looks like.
我知道伟大是我无法企及的 就像我无法吞下太阳
And I know I can't touch greatness any more than I could swallow the sun,
但我可以从旁协助
but I can help.
我可以从旁协助成就伟大
I can help greatness.
什么?我才是成就伟大之人!
What? I'm great!
不了 谢谢 我们不会 往那片致命陷阱里走的
Oh no. No, thank you. We're not going in that death trap.
新堂平次在这边?
Heiji Shindo is this way?
那我就走这边
Then I go this way.
嘿!你知道自己在做什么吗?
Hey! What do you think you're doing?
只有我能杀死他
I'm the only one who gets to kill him.
所以如果他要去送死
So if he's walking in to meet certain death,
我就得阻止 他跟死神走得太近 明白吗?
I'll be there to keep him and death from getting too friendly. Got it?
停下
Hold.
你会说话?
You talk?
“见面喝茶吧 会很有趣的”
"Meet me for tea. It'll be fun."
前面就开阔空地了 做好准备
It opens up here. Get ready.
你们好!
Hello!
我刚才就是想要喝杯茶
I was just in the mood for tea.
这仍然是陷阱
It's still a trap.
明美!该下车了
Akemi! Akemi! Time to get out.
这里不是美保关
This isn't Mihonoseki.
也不是美保关附近 你把我们拉得比开始时更远了!
We're nowhere near. You took us further than when we started!
那你们最好赶紧启程!
Hyah! Then you better start walking!
我们付过他酬劳的!
After we paid him!
这就叫搭错车
It's called taking someone for a ride.
我们往反方向走了一天的路
We're a day's walk the opposite way.
是两天
Two.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们没有钱 哪里也去不了
We have no money. No way of getting anywhere.
我会在外面冻死的 而且满身是屎!
I'm going to freeze to death out here. Covered in shit!
真希望我们能回家
I wish we were back home.
足够我们回家了
Enough to get us there.
你一直都揣着这些钱?
You had that all along?
你早就知道我们会变成这样? 知道我会放弃吗?
You knew we'd end up like this? And I'd give up?
孩子 是谁教会你画画
Child, who taught you to paint,
读书 洗澡 跳舞?
to read, to wash, to dance?
我了解你
I know you.
你就像一朵兰花
You're like an orchid.
可爱又独特 但受不得风霜 也受不得酷暑
Lovely and singular but suited for neither frost nor fry.
而且固执 不知道什么时候该讲道理
And stubborn as to when to bloom to reason.
现在 谢天谢地 你成长了
Now, thankfully you have.
我们雇一匹马回家吧
Let's hire a horse and go home.
我仍然可以找到泰弦的
I can still find Taigen.
你把赌注压在泰弦身上 结果输了
You took a gamble on Taigen and lost.
现在我们必须确保第二好的结果
Now we have to secure the next best available outcome,
那就是在江户 嫁给幕府将军的儿子
and that is in Edo, married to the shogun's son.
我认为对你来说 这是最好的选择
I wouldn't have brought your father the match
不然我也不会给你父亲牵线这桩婚事
剧集 | 蓝眼武士(2023) | 导航列表